Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It could also be that groom switching thing, that prediction can be true too.. when Bilal doesn't appear, Rehan sits in his place without telling anyone and since Aaliya was cheated she'll be free from HN.

Seriously this negativity is taking a toll on me. This wasn't me -_____-
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Don't know what the new BILLU pic INDICATES...

FOR ME...

GOOD NEWS...99% of ZAYA reunion and no HALALA 😃

Bad NEWS...THE CVS WAY OF SHOWING HALALA...

Habeeba 🤗.. Glad to see you stil have some hope
@Mandy... If rehaan does get married to aaliya his kids wont allow him to give divorce to her aaliya ammi...

Poor aaliya will be devastated as to what to do???? Her love for zain or her attachment to the kids.. With aaliya complete love dedicated to zain how will she even give a justification to her new husband .. That is outright mockery of love..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

It could also be that groom switching thing, that prediction can be true too.. when Bilal doesn't appear, Rehan sits in his place without telling anyone and since Aaliya was cheated she'll be free from HN.

Seriously this negativity is taking a toll on me. This wasn't me -_____-

That's what original speculation had but only it was Bilal not Rehan and they said Aaliya would be free since she was cheated. I'm so lost now, the negativity is becoming too much.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@Mandy... If rehaan does get married to aaliya his kids wont allow him to give divorce to her aaliya ammi...

Poor aaliya will be devastated as to what to do???? Her love for zain or her attachment to the kids.. With aaliya complete love dedicated to zain how will she even give a justification to her new husband .. That is outright mockery of love..

Precisely the reason why CVs won't go to this extent.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Precisely the reason why CVs won't go to this extent.

Fingers crossed
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This is why her marrying Rehan makes no sense to me. There is a reason Rehan refused to go through with this when Suraiya brought the proposal to him so why at the last minute would he be a groom replacement? Why would he play right into Suraiya's hands?

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's what original speculation had but only it was Bilal not Rehan and they said Aaliya would be free since she was cheated. I'm so lost now, the negativity is becoming too much.

The original one was silly, it didn't make sense to begin with. Why would Bilal sit for Rehan and say qubool hai knowing it's for Rehan the qazi is calling, and why would he do that for ZaYa?

It had to be Bilal missing and Rehan taking his place. Now he does that on purpose or to save Aaliya from humiliation remains to be seen. If he does that on purpose then it's Rehan who arranges for Bilal to be kidnapped.

I don't know ya.. all this is good IF this speculation/prediction is actually happening.. this damn tunnel needs to end.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is why her marrying Rehan makes no sense to me. There is a reason Rehan refused to go through with this when Suraiya brought the proposal to him so why at the last minute would he be a groom replacement? Why would he play right into Suraiya's hands?

In the first place, it isn't even compulsory that the nikah should happen right? If Bilal doesnt turn up, the marriage will be cancelled ending up with some drama! It can happen or not, Rehaan will not marry her nor Bilal would for now!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Habeeba 🤗.. Glad to see you stil have some hope

It's not hope actually😆...I heard some concept of MOCK HALALA NIKAH and now things are all pointing that way...and there are chances of ZAYA union but CVS and PILLAR still block the EXIT OF THE TUNNEL...so keeping low hopes...