Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all, was hoping to read something good when I logged on but seems nothing has changed. Pree's RT can be taken two ways the first being the obvious or the second being that she agrees with fans. Pree like the rest of the cast is aware of what fans want and it is not her marrying Rehan.

BI FB page, last place you should believe. Yes, there are times they have lucked out and had their speculations turn true but other times no. So please do not believe a fan page where they pass off speculations as spoilers.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no, I just saw her retweet:/ it can be take two ways but I really hope she's not trying to hint at us of what's going to happen tuesday. Why would she retweet that tweet out of all! I'm so scared now :/ she might agree with us but that's still what's hapoening, is that what she's trying hint?
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey all, was hoping to read something good when I logged on but seems nothing has changed. Pree's RT can be taken two ways the first being the obvious or the second being that she agrees with fans. Pree like the rest of the cast is aware of what fans want and it is not her marrying Rehan.

BI FB page, last place you should believe. Yes, there are times they have lucked out and had their speculations turn true but other times no. So please do not believe a fan page where they pass off speculations as spoilers.

Also Pree has always been one who does not want to leak out the track or scenes.. she's been bashed for this by media.. it can be taken either way.. it's just that there is already so much negativity, this one just increased the confusion.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

When the CV's are hell bend on showing their vision of the story which cannot be digested by the fans the show wil take a nose dive... best example it the show which went on air same day as BI.. killing off the FL and bring her look alike and then the ML falling for her was disastrous.. Look what happened to them..

If the CV think we will accept and watch any other man paired with aaliya is their imagination
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bilal will be kidnapped

Originally posted by: craziness05

Bilal will be kidnapped

Ok.. but where did that come from... new spoiler
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I guess its confirmed that groom is not Bilal..
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ok.. but where did that come from... new spoiler

Twitter

Word Count: 1

Thanks .. I saw it too.. So now rehaan will become the groom...😡
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

So I guess its confirmed that groom is not Bilal..

Yes Rehan will be the groom and honestly I don't think he will give her divorce