Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

What is bad ShivaniπŸ˜•

It's a link. Check it.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's a link. Check it.

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... Ok... Guess the tunnel is never ending... 😑😑.. Even Preetika thinks so... Why cant the CV and makes just understand that sometimes how they want to story to progress is just not going t o work... They are digging the pit soo deep that it will impossible to get out... Better Pree and Harsh quit now and go for greener pastures ... Or else they too are staring at a mirage, that things are going to be fine in this track πŸ₯±
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone check the BI FB FAN PAGE...

They said...get ready for ALIYA GHULAM HAIDER TO ALIYA REHAN KHAN from Tuesday...OMG...😲...the tunnel seems to get darker by the day...

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Did anyone check the BI FB FAN PAGE...

They said...get ready for ALIYA GHULAM HAIDER TO ALIYA REHAN KHAN from Tuesday...OMG...😲...the tunnel seems to get darker by the day...

We can now safely quit... Bye bye BI
Uniquely...me thumbnail

We can now safely quit... Bye bye BI

How can CVS do this to us????πŸ˜•

You remember that last promo...where REHAN said MEIN KAROONGA NAMUMKIN KO MUMKIN...that dialogue still haunts me......why did they drag so much to give us BJKT???

You remember that last promo...where REHAN said MEIN KAROONGA NAMUMKIN KO MUMKIN...that dialogue still haunts me......why did they drag so much to give us BJKT???

No Habeeba now we know how he made that possible.. He marries her but at the last moment wiill refuse to give divorce cos of his kids attachment to aaliya... and the poor women will be forced to accept this stupid marriage ...

As a women myself.. I refuse to see another women so through it, I know its a fictional show but I choose not to see...

Sadly, I give my best wishes to Harshad and Preetika in any of their future ventures ..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail

No Habeeba now we know how he made that possible.. He marries her but at the last moment wiill refuse to give divorce cos of his kids attachment to aaliya... and the poor women will be forced to accept this stupid marriage ...

As a women myself.. I refuse to see another women so through it, I know its fictional show but I choose not to see...

Sadly, I give my best wishes to Harshad and Preetika in any of their future ventures ..

Agree with you here...I can already think that the kids will be mocking us saying Ammi ammi everyday...it's worse than seeing ZAIN cry...πŸ˜•

For me is WUs lately...coz the pain we have seen so far is more than enough...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay seriously, you gave me a heart attack! -_______-

There's nothing so bad about this...I feel like she's on our side because she knows what fans want :P
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Habeeba :)

Just so you know, that FB BI Colors page mainly posts speculations, not actual spoilers -_____- It's hard to believe them! And most of the time they aren't even true.

Let's just wait and see until Wednesday? :/
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago