Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So nervous for this week ahhh, time to see wether us hanging on to that small hope of a positive twist is worth it or not!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

First of all...love the title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...It's true ZAYA will CONQUER all...

Secondly...hmmm...call me crazy...but your prediction does make some sense...coz no one can marry taking someone else's name just like that.๐Ÿ˜•..and if CVS bring this up...they must make it clear before being bashed by the viewers again...

Thirdly...still hoping for NO HALALA...else it's not gonna be good for them๐Ÿ˜ก
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL sorry I am doing an assignment at the same time that's why I am just liking for now ๐Ÿ˜†
Once i finish this I will comment if anyone is still here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww i was just scaring you aiwen , just wana say Hello Hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Hi guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

First of all...love the title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...It's true ZAYA will CONQUER all...

Secondly...hmmm...call me crazy...but your prediction does make some sense...coz no one can marry taking someone else's name just like that.๐Ÿ˜•..and if CVS bring this up...they must make it clear before being bashed by the viewers again...

Thirdly...still hoping for NO HALALA...else it's not gonna be good for them๐Ÿ˜ก

You are not crazy, when Zainab put that prediction forward I thought wow this could be interesting. It is not like BI hasn't been known to connect scenes from the past so why not bring up their second nikaah?? What if this is the twist no one expected?

I just do not see how halala will happen, yes there is a picture of Bilal dressed as a groom and yes there are spoilers about a wedding but none have talked about the wedding actually going through. There is speculation Rehan steps in at the last minute but how does that make sense when he shot down Suraiya's proposal earlier? Why would he go through with something he knows Suraiya wants knowing that would add to Aaliya and Zain's misery? He cannot be shown trying to be their well wisher only to screw them over in the end, that is not a pillar of BI by any means. Rehan should be able to find something that could put a stop to halala so Aaliya does not end up ruining her life and no sins are being committed.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Rehan stops this halala and helps Zaya reunite, I PLEDGE that I will FULLY acknowledge him as a pillar of Beintehaa and i will never say anything bad about his family. Not even his annoying kids!!
#PromiseofaBIan
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You are not crazy, when Zainab put that prediction forward I thought wow this could be interesting. It is not like BI hasn't been known to connect scenes from the past so why not bring up their second nikaah?? What if this is the twist no one expected?

I just do not see how halala will happen, yes there is a picture of Bilal dressed as a groom and yes there are spoilers about a wedding but none have talked about the wedding actually going through. There is speculation Rehan steps in at the last minute but how does that make sense when he shot down Suraiya's proposal earlier? Why would he go through with something he knows Suraiya wants knowing that would add to Aaliya and Zain's misery? He cannot be shown trying to be their well wisher only to screw them over in the end, that is not a pillar of BI by any means. Rehan should be able to find something that could put a stop to halala so Aaliya does not end up ruining her life and no sins are being committed.

I agree...if he brought in as a pillar to mend ZAYA relation...he must do that by showing some loopholes not agreeing for HALALA in the last moment...

CLEARLY REHAN is one confusing character of BI so far...at one moment they show him falling for ALIYA and later seeing ZAIN that thought goes away from his mind...and the last promo which was shown when he said HUM KARENGE NAMUMKIN KO MUMKIN...still haunts me as to what that actually means๐Ÿ˜•

Uniquely...me thumbnail

If Rehan stops this halala and helps Zaya reunite, I PLEDGE that I will FULLY acknowledge him as a pillar of Beintehaa and i will never say anything bad about his family. Not even his annoying kids!!

#PromiseofaBIan

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...PAKKA
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

#PromiseofaBIan

Count me in ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...PAKKA

I give my phulll support too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What is bad Shivani๐Ÿ˜•