Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
honestly you guys i still cant get over Zains smile when Aaliyah agreed to come with him, did he ever know that thats what hes going to have to go through, they should have just stayed in hyderabad man
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww your Avi Zainab...Zain 😭 why why do we have to see him suffer AGAIN? He got beaten up to a pulp for no fault of his, lost his dad, separated from his love for a whole year and now that things were finally to start falling into place..this had to happen😭
And Aaliya, the poor girl got misunderstood and suffered for no fault of hers..now she has to go through the punishment of marrying another man!! God there is nothing worse for a woman than that!!😑😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

aww your Avi Zainab...Zain 😭 why why do we have to see him suffer AGAIN? He got beaten up to a pulp for no fault of his, lost his dad, separated from his love for a whole year and now that things were finally to start falling into place..this had to happen😭

And Aaliya, the poor girl got misunderstood and suffered for no fault of hers..now she has to go through the punishment of marrying another man!! God there is nothing worse for a woman than that!!😑😭

saheba dont make me cry now . there has to has some god damn TWIST bas
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOOOL Saheba We are back to square one πŸ˜†

But, i dont like this dark tunnel, there should be some other way, other than Halala, please! 😭
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
cHalo monday is near now , another week another dhamaka , i hope dhamaka will be to good , every freaking time , the almighty allah can't give evil more space now, its high time ,his laadli gona go for halal and he has to come to save her at right moment , nahi to hamaari aaliya will be broken 😲
she and her zain suffered enough until now , fenko TWIST allah ji ❀️
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

honestly you guys i still cant get over Zains smile when Aaliyah agreed to come with him, did he ever know that thats what hes going to have to go through, they should have just stayed in hyderabad man

They really should have stayed because neither knew of the upcoming storm that awaited them. They were so happy and excited to start their lives afresh, they thought their biggest challenge would be convincing their parents but no it was much worse than that. I feel for these two and while the story is about showing their Beintehaa Mohabbat and overcoming obstacles, its time to cut them a break. I really hope a twist awaits and they don't have to go through something as painful as watching their love marry someone else.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agree why always woman has to suffer for no faults of hers
Hope ALLAH wil protect his ladli.Now Zain also doing Namaz .
Both hve suffered a lot.Now enf.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Saheba bhahar niklo πŸ˜•
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Saheba bhahar niklo πŸ˜•

LOL sorry I am doing an assignment at the same time that's why I am just liking for now πŸ˜†
Once i finish this I will comment if anyone is still here πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

There has to be a twist, Aaliya cannot go through such torture. Aaliya and Zain have already paid a painful price for the actions others have had on their lives, why suffer more?