Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Man this is so alluring yet heart breaking, well written doe
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-jodis-every-love-story-struggles-pics/
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

When I first started watching BI, never did I think I would be terming ZaYa as an epic love story.

WORD!! The love story always got lost in family/saas-bahu drama. Though we have the drama still it is centered around the love story of ZaYa. That CVs have managed to keep it this far is commendable.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

The best thing about their acting capabilities is that they know how to keep it subtle yet leave the most impact. Harshad has outdone himself in the emotional scenes time and again. And he continues to grow. With Preetika, they've always kept her more calm.. I was surprised to see that they didn't show her with buckets of tears.. maybe coz of the characters they play, Aaliya is the calm one while Zain is a bit more expressive. I never thought Pree could top her third divorce scene when she says "bolo Zain main sun rahi hun" her expressions were on point on every freaking second. But that run and her breaking down with the Quran in her room left me speechless again.

@Bold, bingo!!! This is where they shine, its with the subtlety they do their scenes and I'm happy that despite not showing Aaliya crying buckets of tears they've shown her pain, heartbreak really well. The breakdown scene was superb and there is a recent scene with her where she tells Zain she will go back to him but her self respect, that scene really touched me. Harshad and Preetika just take their scenes to another level.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Seriously!! All that khilafat in between ZaYa's mohabbat..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Seriously!! All that khilafat in between ZaYa's mohabbat..

ikr, but i loved how they said that their story is bringing forth a new concept of reality which i love,
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Damn who writes these articles for Fuze? They just have such a way with words, so well written!! As much as I am hating this halala track, CVs have managed to keep my interest in the show. I am impressed with the fact they managed to strengthen Zain and Aaliya's love for each other after their confession, divorce rather than making it run cold like what happens to other pairings. There is actually still a story to tell here but it all depends on how the story is executed stating this week. I can only hope BI does not let fans down and introduces a twist none of us saw coming because right now many are convinced ZaYa are doomed
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Damn who writes these articles for Fuze? They just have such a way with words, so well written!! As much as I am hating this halala track, CVs have managed to keep my interest in the show. I am impressed with the fact they managed to strengthen Zain and Aaliya's love for each other after their confession, divorce rather than making it run cold like what happens to other pairings. There is actually still a story to tell here but it all depends on how the story is executed stating this week. I can only hope BI does not let fans down and introduces a twist none of us saw coming because right now many are convinced ZaYa are doomed

exactly we are just so convinced that the third divorce will happen but we get the unexpected. i hope we do this time too.

Fuze bravo man, i love they spice up things more! *fingers crossed* for this week man
-Facetious- thumbnail
Agreed!! It's their execution which keeps me going and does not let me give up even after so much negativity. And every time CVs have been bashed for ruining the show, they've returned with a bang and shut everyone up. I'm hoping for the same this time as well. To be fair to them, when have they disappointed us in terms of story execution and the love story.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Agreed!! It's their execution which keeps me going and does not let me give up even after so much negativity. And every time CVs have been bashed for ruining the show, they've returned with a bang and shut everyone up. I'm hoping for the same this time as well. To be fair to them, when have they disappointed us in terms of story execution and the love story.

Exactly, I remember when the third talaaq happened CVs were bashed yet I saw those same fans return along with those who bash BI praising the redemption track. So it really does come down to how the track is executed and I'm hoping this time is no different, We all know Zain and Aaliya are end game, Seema herself said they would reunite but the big question is how? They have to do it in a way that would not be controversial and would be accepted by fans. Lets see how they pull this off
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-top-11-upcoming-twists-tvs-fictions/6/

Fallen in love with Fuze all over again ❤️
My poor ZaYa 😭 There has to be a twist!!!