Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Pshh even Pree looks weird in the initial promos, that happens to a lot of new comers, i guess its all about getting photogenic after a bit, the both of them i was like HAIINN yeh kon hai?๐Ÿ˜† honestly, but these are two hella gorgeous people yo.

I fan girl over everything of his, ๐Ÿ˜† even his running๐Ÿ˜† hes hell of a good looking guy.

I remember his Ivs way back when he himself admitted that he has a body to flaunt๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah, I found Harshad average and I didnt like Pree at all. Idk why LOL. But once i started watching the episodes, i had no idea why i thought that. Theyre both so goodlooking

@bold - He doesnt flaunt it anymore thoughhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Mandy - Looks more of a speculation but it'd be awesome if they show something positive. They separated ZaYa on the previous one why not reunite on the second one.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

I agree! Pree, although good, needed to open up more acting wise initially. She was good int he romantic scenes obviously, since their chemistry is out of the world! But i feel like it was during the divorce track and after, she REALLY opened up and let go, and started doing really well in the emotional scenes!

Yes, like i have mentioned over and over again, that this time when she was running to Zain when she felt like something wasnt right with him, Pree ran with so much intensity then i have ever seen her run in the show, even in the fire sequence she wasnt as intense as she was this time and not just her running but her agony filled cry of Zain was so painful man. I loved that scene of hers the best yet!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yeah, I found Harshad average and I didnt like Pree at all. Idk why LOL. But once i started watching the episodes, i had no idea why i thought that. Theyre both so goodlooking

@bold - He doesnt flaunt it anymore thoughhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ

LMAOO Harshus so hot and smexy with his smirk๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO IKR, hopefully we get one soon๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

SAMEE! I hate to admit, but i wasnt impressed with either initially, which is why i never watched the show first epi onwards. I just caught a glimpse of the episodes on tv and didnt think much of it. It was when i saw that scene where they both say by to each other when hes leaving fro Bankok. They both looked so amazing in that scene plus the music was beautiful that i got hooked and went and caught up with the episodes LOL

I remember catching the first episode, not really caring and I stopped watching. I only started watching back when Aaliya and Zain got married. I just loved the fact Aaliya was not your typical female lead who would have cried in a corner while her husband takes over the bed and treats her like crap. From there I was hooked and then I caught up on episodes I missed. Come to think of it, BI has proven me wrong many times but in a good way.

Definitely, I feel like Pree isnt exactly an introvert but a bit reserved, she just takes longer to get more comfortable to be able to fully let go of herself, and i dont blame her, I would do the same! Pree has opened up a lot, now she acts openly and freely not caring about anything.

IKR, some shows are forced to replace their leads for the lack of ability to act, harsh but true, since they need the show to go on but here BI is lucky to grab such good looking and Marvelous actors who bring the best in every damn scene.

Agreed, now you can see the difference with Pree's acting. The PH really knew what they were doing when they casted their main leads, not only do they have sizzling chemistry together, they can actually act! Best of all they do not go OTT, this is one of the few shows where the characters are able to convey their anger, pain, negativity, whatever it may be without shouting at the top of their voices or screeching.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

@Mandy - Looks more of a speculation but it'd be awesome if they show something positive. They separated ZaYa on the previous one why not reunite on the second one.

Agreed since I haven't seen any confirmation about this, I don't think any specials are planned but that doesn't mean BI cannot show Eid being celebrated. Have ZaYa reunite and actually have some happy memories for a change.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I remember catching the first episode, not really caring and I stopped watching. I only started watching back when Aaliya and Zain got married. I just loved the fact Aaliya was not your typical female lead who would have cried in a corner while her husband takes over the bed and treats her like crap. From there I was hooked and then I caught up on episodes I missed. Come to think of it, BI has proven me wrong many times but in a good way.

mandy0310 thumbnail

YASS like err im not going to mention other male actors crunch up every inch of their face to show they are crying, Harshus are always on point!

@Shivani, man i hope so. we havent gotten anything positive in so long. every big celebration in BI has turned disastrous for them.

I wouldn't say that, remember the Holi episodes? I loved seeing a jealous Aaliya, flirty Zain. I want that back!!!

anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wouldn't say that, remember the Holi episodes? I loved seeing a jealous Aaliya, flirty Zain. I want that back!!!

ahh the holi episode was amazing
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The best thing about their acting capabilities is that they know how to keep it subtle yet leave the most impact. Harshad has outdone himself in the emotional scenes time and again. And he continues to grow. With Preetika, they've always kept her more calm.. I was surprised to see that they didn't show her with buckets of tears.. maybe coz of the characters they play, Aaliya is the calm one while Zain is a bit more expressive. I never thought Pree could top her third divorce scene when she says "bolo Zain main sun rahi hun" her expressions were on point on every freaking second. But that run and her breaking down with the Quran in her room left me speechless again.