Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

BINGO M, I refuse to believe this man is a newcomer, I mean Pree is flawless too but theres something about his acting that kills me to see him cry every time. The man is already flourished so much in his acting capabilities. Every time im like hes going to have to work on this part a bit i get blown away about how flawlessly, naturally, and easily he does some scenes. Like the beach scene, my avi, he was supposed to seem depressed and most actors just keep their faces straight yet this man was able to give such natural expressions, for a second i really though Harshad was upset.

One scene tht i can never forget is when he cried in the hospital sitting next to his father, that was his first highly emotional scenes and i was so shocked of how brilliant one could be. the way i remember he modulated his voice, and caused it to crack made the dialogues so much more impactful.

I think the difference between Harshad and Pree is the fact his growth as an actor was noticed much earlier while with Pree its still a case of her coming into her own and really leaving her mark. It really amazes me to see how far both have come though, when BI first started both were just another set of newcomers for me, never did I believe close to 9 months later I would become such a huge fan. The fact I am even ready to sit through this halala track because of Harshad and Preetika says a lot! I'm sure these two are going to nail their scenes this week, their helplessness and heartbreak it will be good performance wise for sure
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harshad is amazing! No doubt about that. Its hard to believe hes a newcomer. Usually in shows, its hard for a guy to do emotional scenes, they either look silly doing them or are just not able to pull it off. But this guy never fails to amaze me in scenes like this. He is so convincing, you feel for him in every way!
I remmeber when they show Zain giving the last talaaq, i was so pissed off. I didnt think i would ever be able to come to terms with liking Zain again cuz of what he did. But the moment Zain finds out the truth, the way Harshad pulled of that scene of absolute guilt and that phone call with Aliya...ahh i melted instantly and wanted to go give him a hug LOL. But seriously though, every emotion his character goes through, the audience goes through the same!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just realized ZaYa were in black and red in that hospital scene too..

Eid is coming, can we please have some positivity this time?

Did Farhan reply to someone? ๐Ÿ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail

and he turned out to be a lot hotter too๐Ÿ˜†

Haha yes!! I didn't want to bring that up but since you did, I remember not thinking he was much of a looker back then. My first impression was this is who they chose as the male lead? I was so mean but look at how wrong I was, now I fan girl over the guy! Kudos to Harshad for proving my first impressions about him to be completely wrong!
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Haha yes!! I didn't want to bring that up but since you did, I remember not thinking he was much of a looker back then. My first impression was this is who they chose as the male lead? I was so mean but look at how wrong I was, now I fan girl over the guy! Kudos to Harshad for proving my first impressions about him to be completely wrong!

SAMEE! I hate to admit, but i wasnt impressed with either initially, which is why i never watched the show first epi onwards. I just caught a glimpse of the episodes on tv and didnt think much of it. It was when i saw that scene where they both say by to each other when hes leaving fro Bankok. They both looked so amazing in that scene plus the music was beautiful that i got hooked and went and caught up with the episodes LOL
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think the difference between Harshad and Pree is the fact his growth as an actor was noticed much earlier while with Pree its still a case of her coming into her own and really leaving her mark. It really amazes me to see how far both have come though, when BI first started both were just another set of newcomers for me, never did I believe close to 9 months later I would become such a huge fan. The fact I am even ready to sit through this halala track because of Harshad and Preetika says a lot! I'm sure these two are going to nail their scenes this week, their helplessness and heartbreak it will be good performance wise for sure

Definitely, I feel like Pree isnt exactly an introvert but a bit reserved, she just takes longer to get more comfortable to be able to fully let go of herself, and i dont blame her, I would do the same! Pree has opened up a lot, now she acts openly and freely not caring about anything.

IKR, some shows are forced to replace their leads for the lack of ability to act, harsh but true, since they need the show to go on but here BI is lucky to grab such good looking and Marvelous actors who bring the best in every damn scene.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Harshad is amazing! No doubt about that. Its hard to believe hes a newcomer. Usually in shows, its hard for a guy to do emotional scenes, they either look silly doing them or are just not able to pull it off. But this guy never fails to amaze me in scenes like this. He is so convincing, you feel for him in every way!

I remmeber when they show Zain giving the last talaaq, i was so pissed off. I didnt think i would ever be able to come to terms with liking Zain again cuz of what he did. But the moment Zain finds out the truth, the way Harshad pulled of that scene of absolute guilt and that phone call with Aliya...ahh i melted instantly and wanted to go give him a hug LOL. But seriously though, every emotion his character goes through, the audience goes through the same!

I know! When Zain gave the last talaaq I'm like forget about him Aaliya, he does not deserve you but what did I end up doing? I felt sorry for him after he learnt the truth and broke down, poor guy. Even though I felt for him, I'm glad CVs did not show it being an easy task to win back Aaliya's love. Zain really was a jerk during the divorce track, granted he had reasons to MU Aaliya but I was still disappointed in him so I completely loved the redemption track.

One of the things I love about Harshad is the fact he does not go OTT in his scenes, he conveys just the right amount of emotion so it doesn't come across as forced or fake.

Originally posted by: -SH-

I just realized ZaYa were in black and red in that hospital scene too..

Eid is coming, can we please have some positivity this time?

Did Farhan reply to someone? ๐Ÿ˜•

I read somewhere that CVs had something planned for Eid but I do not know how true that is because I didn't see the message myself but I would think with Eid coming around they would do something. I want to see some positivity as opposed to what we got last time. This Eid does not have to be one of those mahasangam episodes, it could be an ME like BI had last time where it was just them or just a regular episode. It won't matter to me, I just want something different, positive. Let ZaYa celebrate one Eid happily instead of apart and miserable.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

SAMEE! I hate to admit, but i wasnt impressed with either initially, which is why i never watched the show first epi onwards. I just caught a glimpse of the episodes on tv and didnt think much of it. It was when i saw that scene where they both say by to each other when hes leaving fro Bankok. They both looked so amazing in that scene plus the music was beautiful that i got hooked and went and caught up with the episodes LOL

Pshh even Pree looks weird in the initial promos, that happens to a lot of new comers, i guess its all about getting photogenic after a bit, the both of them i was like HAIINN yeh kon hai?๐Ÿ˜† honestly, but these are two hella gorgeous people yo.

I fan girl over everything of his, ๐Ÿ˜† even his running๐Ÿ˜† hes hell of a good looking guy.

I remember his Ivs way back when he himself admitted that he has a body to flaunt๐Ÿ˜†
anku94 thumbnail

Definitely, I feel like Pree isnt exactly an introvert but a bit reserved, she just takes longer to get more comfortable to be able to fully let go of herself, and i dont blame her, I would do the same! Pree has opened up a lot, now she acts openly and freely not caring about anything.

IKR, some shows are forced to replace their leads for the lack of ability to act, harsh but true, since they need the show to go on but here BI is lucky to grab such good looking and Marvelous actors who bring the best in every damn scene.

I agree! Pree, although good, needed to open up more acting wise initially. She was good int he romantic scenes obviously, since their chemistry is out of the world! But i feel like it was during the divorce track and after, she REALLY opened up and let go, and started doing really well in the emotional scenes!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
YASS like err im not going to mention other male actors crunch up every inch of their face to show they are crying, Harshus are always on point!

@Shivani, man i hope so. we havent gotten anything positive in so long. every big celebration in BI has turned disastrous for them.