Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Harshad is a killer, he acts so freakin well!

his pain is just so much and so painful to watch

He's too good Zainab, very bit worthy of his award wins. Who would have ever thought he was a newcomer? This type of talent you don't come across often, there are some who have been in the industry for years yet can't pull off the versatility Harshad does. I am glad this PH has given Harshad the chance to pull off so many shades instead of of being this one dimensional character, Zain has been someone who makes you laugh, cry, get angry, you name it!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wish, weekends are such a bore! I've been looking for something to watch. Finally I settled for Dare 2 Dance.

LMAOO I watch BB8, that show is a joke man otherwise i dont really have time to watch anything else,πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey girls , zainab,mandy,ankuu πŸ€—

HEYπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone :))

What's happening? Any more dhamakas?

PS - that scene was superb.. every time I see Harshad now, I take back my words which were my first reaction to his "Nahi" in the first promo. He's phenomenal!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm literally dreading the next three episodes. The CV's HAVE to pull something unpredictable out of their sleeves, they just have to.

*Bites fingernails nervously*
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

He's too good Zainab, very bit worthy of his award wins. Who would have ever thought he was a newcomer? This type of talent you don't come across often, there are some who have been in the industry for years yet can't pull off the versatility Harshad does. I am glad this PH has given Harshad the chance to pull off so many shades instead of of being this one dimensional character, Zain has been someone who makes you laugh, cry, get angry, you name it!

BINGO M, I refuse to believe this man is a newcomer, I mean Pree is flawless too but theres something about his acting that kills me to see him cry every time. The man is already flourished so much in his acting capabilities. Every time im like hes going to have to work on this part a bit i get blown away about how flawlessly, naturally, and easily he does some scenes. Like the beach scene, my avi, he was supposed to seem depressed and most actors just keep their faces straight yet this man was able to give such natural expressions, for a second i really though Harshad was upset.

One scene tht i can never forget is when he cried in the hospital sitting next to his father, that was his first highly emotional scenes and i was so shocked of how brilliant one could be. the way i remember he modulated his voice, and caused it to crack made the dialogues so much more impactful.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hello everyone :))

What's happening? Any more dhamakas?

PS - that scene was superb.. every time I see Harshad now, I take back my words which were my first reaction to his "Nahi" in the first promo. He's phenomenal!!

LOL, I was on FB and I noticed a lot of us had that first impression about Harshad. He has proven us all wrong.

No nothing new, its been a quiet Sunday
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They have to Shru otherwise it'll be what Mandy said the other day, they'll be committing another sin to rectify the previous one.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
"mein abhi ithna bara nahi hua dad, mujhe abhi bi app ki zaroorat hai." i think i have watched that scene as many times as i have watched any other zaya scene man the man does wonders.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL, I was on FB and I noticed a lot of us had that first impression about Harshad. He has proven us all wrong.

No nothing new, its been a quiet Sunday

and he turned out to be a lot hotter tooπŸ˜†
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago