Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO Faiza, like he cares right

Faiza and M, see we dont like the kids calling her Ammi cause she aint their ammi and than him marrying her just makes me shiver, its really disgusting,

Lol atleast that will satisfy me😆
well the point is that we can't see anyone marrying Aaliya except Zain..spp we wil feel disgusted anyway...and yeah Kids se yaad aaya..it is how mant days that we haven't seen those kids..atleast CVs listened us on that matter😆..phew they were soo irritating him
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yeah i was LOL, dont even know whyy

Lol poor you..but no need to worry..you are not alone in that list😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Lol atleast that will satisfy me😆
well the point is that we can't see anyone marrying Aaliya except Zain..spp we wil feel disgusted anyway...and yeah Kids se yaad aaya..it is how mant days that we haven't seen those kids..atleast CVs listened us on that matter😆..phew they were soo irritating him

😆 than theres that

cause its just so cringy seeing Aaliyah with another man when we have only seen her with Zain as such,

LMAO like two weeks i think, and hte best thing ever man, those kids annoy me, i cant believe im saying that about kids freaking pappi thats not even cute
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

right exactly otherwise theres no trust if you cant give us what we want. sorry rehan and aaliyah will never be accepted.

freakin i dont remember where but people were so mad that, since right now Aaliyah is saying how she needs to do this the halala cause its right then when shes married to rehan she wont ask rehan for a divorce cause she has responsibilities towards him. DAFAQ man, im so pissed now🤢😡

Its not only about that but the fact you've made this whole storyline about how divorce is a big sin in Islam only to show Aaliya marrying in hopes her new husband divorces her or dies. I just don't get the point to that. CVs are aware of the outrage in regards to both halala and Rehan being paired with Aaliya, even an 8 year old can see that so why not do something unpredictable and surprise everyone? Why have Suraiya and Zarina have the pleasure of seeing their plans work?? i just do not see how the story goes forward from there, in order to have a story to tell you need viewers watching and that will not happen if Aaliya is paired with anyone but Zain.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Lol poor you..but no need to worry..you are not alone in that list😆

Lol I'm assuming you were too?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we are the craziest fanbase ever!! we talk the most when we are frustrated and irritated😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lol I'm assuming you were too?

you two got deleted by Farhan from FB?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you two got deleted by Farhan from FB?

I did yeh LOL
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

we are the craziest fanbase ever!! we talk the most when we are frustrated and irritated😆

We are indeed! Hope we have a good week of episodes
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LOL more power to BI fandom! At least it gets us through boring weekends!