Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I appreciate his supporting as long as he does not enter in between them honestly

Bingoo yes..Please Rehan prove yoursef woth any good please😳
FaizaK thumbnail

i think im going to go tweet this, this is messed up man

Lol...i m actually waiting for tuesday's epi..then i'll put all my rant on this guy
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Bingoo yes..Please Rehan prove yoursef woth any good please😳

I agree! I can tolerate his character as long as he does not come between ZaYa. Why can't he find a loophole?? Let his career come in useful here
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMAO Faiza, like he cares right
Faiza and M, see we dont like the kids calling her Ammi cause she aint their ammi and than him marrying her just makes me shiver, its really disgusting,
mandy0310 thumbnail

LMAO Faiza, like he cares right

Faiza and M, see we dont like the kids calling her Ammi cause she aint their ammi and than him marrying her just makes me shiver, its really disgusting,

This is why many are saying better Bilal than Rehan none of us can stand his kids nor do we want to see Aaliya being the dutiful wife and ammi to those kids. I just want to know what twist Seema was talking about because halala is illogical and predictable. If they want fans to trust the BI team then prove our fears wrong
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree! I can tolerate his character as long as he does not come between ZaYa. Why can't he find a loophole?? Let his career come in useful here

yeah exactly na..what is use of being a lawyer when you can't find any loophole
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

are you one too among that delete list?

Yeah i was LOL, dont even know whyy
mandy0310 thumbnail

yeah exactly na..what is use of being a lawyer when you can't find any loophole

Exactly that is no pillar of BI, make yourself useful and by useful I don't mean be the replacement groom! He knows Aaliya and Zain want to be together, their helplessness then find a loophole that has them reunite without halala.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is why many are saying better Bilal than Rehan none of us can stand his kids nor do we want to see Aaliya being the dutiful wife and ammi to those kids. I just want to know what twist Seema was talking about because halala is illogical and predictable. If they want fans to trust the BI team then prove our fears wrong

right exactly otherwise theres no trust if you cant give us what we want. sorry rehan and aaliyah will never be accepted.

freakin i dont remember where but people were so mad that, since right now Aaliyah is saying how she needs to do this the halala cause its right then when shes married to rehan she wont ask rehan for a divorce cause she has responsibilities towards him. DAFAQ man, im so pissed now🤢😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

#OfficiallyGoneNuts 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

Hi and bye. 😆