Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ankeeta, but the fact the these heads react in a worse and immature manners just fuels them even more!
Heena🤣🤣
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Tbh him unfriending anyone with a Bi dp is immature. However fans do cross the line. Who would ever tolerate fans making personal comments towards your family?! Atleast he acknowledged that some of them were genuine fans. Im not defending him, i know he lied and so he has to face the wrath too. But still, fans making personal comments isnt necessary either.

I m not in favour of posting such personal comments as well..the bashing is not gonna stop after his this act..Fans have many other ways to bash...and TBH he is a known person..you have to pay a price for being famous..the best way to deal the bashers is to ignore them..they will stop any day but these thing will agitate them more
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so boycotting him now that's it
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

OMG, i never had a BI display pic, what the hell man! Still not over it

are you one too among that delete list?
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WHO rehan? he aint no sensible guy,

LMFAOO ikr!

Ok fine..i know after his so called feelings for Aaliya...no one has any corner left for him..but you have to admit..he was the only one who was supporting Zaya in all this mess too
Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree! I guess his reaction could have been better to all of this. Infact prime example of reacting to fans is Vivek, the guys literally got kicked out of twitter for reacting to fans and replying to unnecessary questions! Farhan could have handled it better. If he really wanted to delete, he could have deleted the specific ones making personal comments.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I appreciate his supporting as long as he does not enter in between them honestly
FaizaK thumbnail
OMG what does she think of herself😲...such a rude arrogant lady she is...These ppl don't deserve BI fandom...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

OMG what does she think of herself😲...such a rude arrogant lady she is...These ppl don't deserve BI fandom...

i think im going to go tweet this, this is messed up man
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah I agree! I guess his reaction could have been better to all of this. Infact prime example of reacting to fans is Vivek, the guys literally got kicked out of twitter for reacting to fans and replying to unnecessary questions! Farhan could have handled it better. If he really wanted to delete, he could have deleted the specific ones making personal comments.

Don't even start me on that guy..i unfollwed him long ago because of his attitude..bcoz of this i have started hating him onscreen as well..that matter was also handled soo badly...i still think Harshad also acted too immaturely at that time just like his producer now