Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

*scratching my head on the predictions*

Ok frankly 2nd one doesn't make any sensešŸ¤£..Rehan's wife can't be back..
Regarding first one..i read it on FB as well and someone sent this prediction to Farhan Sir as well but he seems to have ignored itšŸ˜³

Be it any twist..i want my Zaya back please

LMAO we dont need any part of Rehans family back honestly, him and his pappy kids can leave.

LMAO Farhan is pretty ignorant hes deleting some fans who are giving him reality checks i mean yes some are rude but some are stating facts in actuality.
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO we dont need any part of Rehans family back honestly, him and his pappy kids can leave.

LMAO Farhan is pretty ignorant hes deleting some fans who are giving him reality checks i mean yes some are rude but some are stating facts in actuality.

Lol...but on the contrary we can ask for a comeback of Rehan's wife to take Rehan bhaiyya and his lovely dovely family away from Aaliya foreveršŸ˜³

Huh what to say about him..i found him quiet a arrogant person..can you beleive he actually deleted 150 ppl from his friendlist who were Zaya/BI fan..who does that?Thankfully i never even bothered to send him any friend request..who is dying to make you friend as long as your message option is openšŸ¤£
Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Lol...but on the contrary we can ask for a comeback of Rehan's wife to take Rehan bhaiyya and his lovely dovely family away from Aaliya foreveršŸ˜³

Huh what to say about him..i found him quiet a arrogant person..can you beleive he actually deleted 150 ppl from his friendlist who were Zaya/BI fan..who does that?Thankfully i never even bothered to send him any friend request..who is dying to make you freind as long as your message option is openšŸ¤£

LMAOO than theres that and i only tolerate that man if ZaYa are not sidelined at all otherwise he can just die, he really bothers me man.

Exactly, i do too, like err okay some people were actually right in stating what the hell the BI fans sentiments, like Seema replied to one of the fans stating why should i reply to when you only spread negativity and that poor girl did not even say anything. Well sucks for him cause now he deleted more than half of hi friends list. LMFAOOšŸ¤£ he lied to about how the divorce wasnt going to happen and it did, kutha man
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAOO than theres that and i only tolerate that man if ZaYa are not sidelined at all otherwise he can just die, he really bothers me man.

Exactly, i do too, like err okay some people were actually right in stating what the hell the BI fans sentiments, like Seema replied to one of the fans stating why should i reply to when you only spread negativity and that poor girl did not even say anything. Well sucks for him cause now he deleted more than half of hi friends list. LMFAOOšŸ¤£ he lied to about how the divorce wasnt going to happen and it did, kutha man

To tell you truth,he is the only sensible guy right now in BI..i like him but minus his family...as long as he stay positive..i m okay with him...but then again you can't expect anything for BI

Haww poor girl...like husband..like wife..who cares..as this gonna decrease the bashing...twitter zindabad...you can't even delete anyone form twitteršŸ„³
FaizaK thumbnail
This is his reply to a fan
such an immature behaviour after such BIG WHITE LIESšŸ˜³

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tbh him unfriending anyone with a Bi dp is immature. However fans do cross the line. Who would ever tolerate fans making personal comments towards your family?! Atleast he acknowledged that some of them were genuine fans. Im not defending him, i know he lied and so he has to face the wrath too. But still, fans making personal comments isnt necessary either.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, i never had a BI display pic, what the hell man! Still not over it
..Zainab.. thumbnail

This is his reply to a fan

such an immature behaviour after such BIG WHITE LIESšŸ˜³

MORON honestly, hold on i have one too!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

To tell you truth,he is the only sensible guy right now in BI..i like him but minus his family...as long as he stay positive..i m okay with him...but then again you can't expect anything for BI

Haww poor girl...like husband..like wife..who cares..as this gonna decrease the bashing...twitter zindabad...you can't even delete anyone form twitteršŸ„³

WHO rehan? he aint no sensible guy,

LMFAOO ikr!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
ReAD THIS: