True Love Is Not A Smooth Run...ZaYa will Conquer All.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
"Zain aur Aaliyah ki mohabbat saraa zaamana dekhe ga."

My Prediction:

the second nikkah of ZaYas, as Saira and Abdul Islamically invalidated the first nikkah, it does not matter whose name it was under, but it was two people already in a nikkah which said qubool hai again with all rituals which is wrong.

I remember at that time people questioned and stated how this nikkah should have not happened, it invalidated the first one but no one listened at that time.

so if the nikkah is invalidated, Zain and Aaliyah were not husband and wife, so he has no right to divorce her when hes not her husband, hence the divorce never counted.

See no article as far as what i read states that Rehan is going to marry Aaliyah, or Bilal will, so what i think might happen is, both of them at that time will disappear, however Bilal might come in late and tehy will begin the nikkah, but at the same time Rehan might come in with proof stating how they got married twice hence they arent married anymore so there is no halala or divorce that happened or needs to happen. from which he can bring proof such as the ishtimayi nikkah saman and pictures to prove to the damn society what hes saying is right.

see ruju or as such wont be the best route since they involved the society, the people want proof and what proof do ZaYa have that they slept together, they dont. it will be either this or something else, which is the betraying one, where you think its someone else, but the groom turns out to be rehan ZaYa think its bilal hence its invalidated and Aaliyah can go back to Zain

It Could play out like this:

The groom to be Bilal, but for Suraiya its Rehan, Bilal does not show up neither does Rehan,. but than Bilal does. and the nikkah begins. Rehan intervenes and terminates the nikkah by showing them the whole second nikkah thing, evidence=pictures, the furniture and things. right then ZaYa wedding. then the accident of Suraiya which is caused by rehans wife, hence ZaYa coming in the story to find out who did it and they can bring in a twist that tht Usmans accident was done by Zarina too and so was Suraiyas but Rehans wife was blamed. and before the accident rehans wife needs to come int eh picture. wait im confused but tell me if you get what im trying to say😕 in all this Fahad can be evil or somethign and be part of Zarinas plan just cause i want him to be kicked out😆 and we can have our Zaya investigators back

P.S. Excuse typos!

IMP: IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PREDICTION, THAN KEEP YOUR COW POOP MOUTH OUTTA HERE! THANK YOU😃
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like your prediction! 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

*covers ears* blah blah, you dont count anyways😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Hmph! 🥱 I so DO count!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO at the warning 🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Btw are you sure the first nikaah gets automatically invalidated by having another with the same people?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your prediction makes me...

😳

Hi Sumi 🤗

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Your prediction makes me...

well she is a little in the head. So...🤣
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Btw are you sure the first nikaah gets automatically invalidated by having another with the same people?

Ya zainab.. is it the law or just an assumption😕