Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

congrtas on becoming goldie habeeba , way to go love 🥳

pillar agar achaa kaam kre to i will spare him for sure

Thank you so much...😃...

Having the same hopes here...but isn't it weird why they are giving so much importance to him and his kids...all that scenes with ALIYA, that BG MUSIC ETC...clearly there is some thing which will shock us for sure😲
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Congratulations on becoming a goldie Habeeba🥳

Thank you so much😃
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Thank you so much...😃...

Having the same hopes here...but isn't it weird why they are giving so much importance to him and his kids...all that scenes with ALIYA, that BG MUSIC ETC...clearly there is some thing which will shock us for sure😲

yes it may be like he will be the one to help reunite zaya . we need to keep fait in creatives somehow if we not to but we have to a little one lol 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Really Mandy , You can watch them ... I dont think I can...😭... But when I think Harshad and Preetika I am like😕

you can pinkuu , you can , look at harshad and preetika , you can def do that lol

and mandy yes only for HARSHIKA 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Really Mandy , You can watch them ... I dont think I can...😭... But when I think Harshad and Preetika I am like😕

Yes I will watch, I will probably have the fast forward button in hand for the scenes that make me cringe but I won't give up on the show. It all depends on how the story is written from here, the optimist in me is saying hang in there for there is a positive twist but the other part of me is saying don't get your hopes up only to be disappointed. I really want CVs to prove us wrong, it just makes no sense to build up a love story to be so pure and strong only to taint it at the most crucial point. Where would the story go from there? How is watching Aaliya marrying with the intent to divorce logical when your whole point is to drive home what a sin divorce is?

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I will see BI..Farhan sir will nt listen to Fandom we hve to listen to him.
Expecting positive twist let's see.If Rehan marries Aalia i don't think he will cheat he always support ZaYa.His character is also portrayed as through gentleman so far.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sara ur golden moments are our beam of hope in this very dark tunnel, so I would love it if u posted them, aagay aapki marzi
I haven't quit BI yet, but then again, i was never contributing to the TRPs as i watch it online. Although, i might quit if the halala ACTUALLY happens, until then, i am still clinging to that one bit of hope, that it will all turn out fine, without halala that is!