Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear post the golden moments
I am missing it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

yes mandy optimism is still alive in us some who are believing upon some logic , exactly we are pinning our heads for that only if they have to go thru dark tunnel , so what the hell for those past 9 months which they give a build up , they had given enough message through zain's redemption track , so now enough of it , havent they suffered enough ? totally agree with ya story wont be moving forward if they wont be reuniting , if aaliya got married to whatsoever guy for seeking divorce , first of all totally wrong msg in first place , i will bang their heads if this will happen , and next aaliya will suffer more cus of talak , i mean one more talak from her 2nd hubby , agar yahi haal raha to this is ekta style sory creatives this is not our bi , and the prediction and speculations we are discussing on Facebook while if that happens , then in your language party to banti hai boss .

yes and this time to allah the almighty have to do some miracle for his two poor souls on earth . allah almighty will play their role again for sure .

I will be banging my head against a wall too because it makes no sense and why show Aaliya suffering? What is her fault in all of this? It just seems ridiculous to continue this dark tunnel where there seems to be no way out.

I am not interested in watching another show where CVs make a mockery of love, marriage and so forth. I've had enough of those and became attracted to this show because it was different.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Sara plz do post golden moments of zaya

okay firdose , i will for sure tommorow 😳

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Dear post the golden moments
I am missing it

ujala def will kal ko 😳

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I will be banging my head against a wall too because it makes no sense and why show Aaliya suffering? What is her fault in all of this? It just seems ridiculous to continue this dark tunnel where there seems to be no way out.

I am not interested in watching another show where CVs make a mockery of love, marriage and so forth. I've had enough of those and became attracted to this show because it was different.

totally can relate and i swear if BI will show against our wishes , then daamn m so done , only will watch for harshika with no hopes , like a usual viewer . n somehow on the other hand we are in our bubble that yes bi will make us proud again , lol
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was wondering why no GOLDEN MOMENTS...seriously we need that now to avoid getting lost in the tunnel...😃

Something is better than nothing...😕

Ya we are depressed with the current track...but it will be ZAYA in the end...NO MATTER WHAT...😡
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I was wondering why no GOLDEN MOMENTS...seriously we need that now to avoid getting lost in the tunnel...😃

Something is better than nothing...😕

Ya we are depressed with the current track...but it will be ZAYA in the end...NO MATTER WHAT...😡

Habeeba darling kal ko krungi post , and rightly said , something is better than nothing

creatives ne agar twist na daala na next week mien , so ima gona come india and strangle em 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

totally can relate and i swear if BI will show against our wishes , then daamn m so done , only will watch for harshika with no hopes , like a usual viewer . n somehow on the other hand we are in our bubble that yes bi will make us proud again , lol

Same here, I mean I will continue to watch but it won't be the same. It would only be because of Harshad and Preetika.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Habeeba darling kal ko krungi post , and rightly said , something is better than nothing

creatives ne agar twist na daala na next week mien , so ima gona come india and strangle em 🤣

You are most warmly welcomed anytime now...HUM SAB SAATH HAIN...par problem hai us pillar ka jo HUMARE AUR CVS ke beech KHADA HAI😡
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

You are most warmly welcomed anytime now...HUM SAB SAATH HAIN...par problem hai us pillar ka jo HUMARE AUR CVS ke beech KHADA HAI😡

congrtas on becoming goldie habeeba , way to go love 🥳

pillar agar achaa kaam kre to i will spare him for sure
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here, I mean I will continue to watch but it won't be the same. It would only be because of Harshad and Preetika.

Really Mandy , You can watch them ... I dont think I can...😭... But when I think Harshad and Preetika I am like😕
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on becoming a goldie Habeeba🥳