Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bang On Saranvir! No shows CV would be this much negative, and will not try to Freak their viewers out! Just to convey a damn message to the half a percent of muslims who divorce their wives? i mean not even half a percent! only some do! and i'm sure they might've known abt Halala nikah by now! This is freaking enough! They Will Show Somethiing else, NO RM NO RM NO RM BAS!

Yes! God doesn't let any person suffer like hell like Zain and Aliya do now! This totally delivers a wrong message! So RM is not the twist, other wise everything will turn puke worthy! 🤢
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sara welcome dear
and u know we crazy Beintehiaans will always be dere :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Bang On Saranvir! No shows CV would be this much negative, and will not try to Freak their viewers out! Just to convey a damn message to the half a percent of muslims who divorce their wives? i mean not even half a percent! only some do! and i'm sure they might've known abt Halala nikah by now! This is freaking enough! They Will Show Somethiing else, NO RM NO RM NO RM BAS!

Yes! God doesn't let any person suffer like hell like Zain and Aliya do now! This totally delivers a wrong message! So RM is not the twist, other wise everything will turn puke worthy! 🤢

and a daamn wrong msg for just a show entertainment for whole muslim community even if some of they are not muslims and they are understating their points what is wrong and what is right in islamic culture and on the top of that they need to balance out positivity with negativity , freaking every cast member besides our lovely zaya, are annoying , negative or puke worthy , i mean every freaking individual is hell bent on zaya for separating these two , i mean they only loved each other , zain made mistake he suffered enough , aaliya suffered enough now again aaliya is going to married to someone else in front of all wo bhi zain's cuzn , okay if they are going thru RM of aaliya to only with intension that she gona get divorce from rehaan/bilal/ and whatsoever other guy , gunaaah to same e hua , ek phele gunaah kiya ek aur ab ,

bas bhut hogya ab , they need to show some light , enough of 2 months of track dragging , we as viewers got the message that talak is sin , so now what , give us some sun shine . 😳

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Sara welcome dear
and u know we crazy Beintehiaans will always be dere :)

totally agree with ya sohna
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sara you should post the golden moments because it keeps us in our dream world then being in the current track. Yes you are right we have lost hopes and stopped dreaming but there is that little ray which keeps us telling no nothing can come in the way of Zaya so there will be at that last moment which will result being Zaya together officially.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Do post your ZaYa moments, I love them. As for this post, you know how I feel. We've been going back and forth on FB about it, before it was all about keeping hope alive but now its about applying common sense. You cannot show divorce being a huge sin in Islam only to show the main leads agreeing to halala as a means to reunite, that is sending a contradicting message to what you were trying to show. So then it brings forward my next question, how can they show Zain and Aaliya reuniting if the wedding does not go through? Where does the twist come in? Farhan once said if halala is shown the key would be HOW and Meghaa said a different kind of halala would take place so what exactly are the CVs upto??

The story cannot move forward with Zain and Aaliya together, it would make no sense and make everything that has been shown so far to be a waste of time. BI would just turn into another cliched show where fans would only return because of their love for ZaYa but things would just not be the same. CVs need to bring forward a twist that is logical and would prove fans wrong about not wanting to trust them.

Destiny has always brought Zain and Aaliya together despite their efforts so what will be bringing them together again? What is their only hope??

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

i will for sure tomorrow 😳

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Sara you should post the golden moments because it keeps us in our dream world then being in the current track. Yes you are right we have lost hopes and stopped dreaming but there is that little ray which keeps us telling no nothing can come in the way of Zaya so there will be at that last moment which will result being Zaya together officially.

thanks pinkuu for some more light shedding and more great positivity 😃 . i will for sure from tommorow onwards 🤗
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If dey listen to Fandom den T would nt hve happened.
Farhan sir will do wat he wants to do from dark tunnel.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Do post your ZaYa moments, I love them. As for this post, you know how I feel. We've been going back and forth on FB about it, before it was all about keeping hope alive but now its about applying common sense. You cannot show divorce being a huge sin in Islam only to show the main leads agreeing to halala as a means to reunite, that is sending a contradicting message to what you were trying to show. So then it brings forward my next question, how can they show Zain and Aaliya reuniting if the wedding does not go through? Where does the twist come in? Farhan once said if halala is shown the key would be HOW and Meghaa said a different kind of halala would take place so what exactly are the CVs upto??

The story cannot move forward with Zain and Aaliya together, it would make no sense and make everything that has been shown so far to be a waste of time. BI would just turn into another cliched show where fans would only return because of their love for ZaYa but things would just not be the same. CVs need to bring forward a twist that is logical and would prove fans wrong about not wanting to trust them.

Destiny has always brought Zain and Aaliya together despite their efforts so what will be bringing them together again? What is their only hope??

yes mandy optimism is still alive in us some who are believing upon some logic , exactly we are pinning our heads for that only if they have to go thru dark tunnel , so what the hell for those past 9 months which they give a build up , they had given enough message through zain's redemption track , so now enough of it , havent they suffered enough ? totally agree with ya story wont be moving forward if they wont be reuniting , if aaliya got married to whatsoever guy for seeking divorce , first of all totally wrong msg in first place , i will bang their heads if this will happen , and next aaliya will suffer more cus of talak , i mean one more talak from her 2nd hubby , agar yahi haal raha to this is ekta style sory creatives this is not our bi , and the prediction and speculations we are discussing on Facebook while if that happens , then in your language party to banti hai boss .

yes and this time to allah the almighty have to do some miracle for his two poor souls on earth . allah almighty will play their role again for sure .
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

If dey listen to Fandom den T would nt hve happened.

Farhan sir will do wat he wants to do from dark tunnel.

but we can have some hope at least. miracle b koi cheez hoti hai jyoti lol
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sara plz do post golden moments of zaya