Beintehaa Fandom Baat SUNO !!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well hello there love's 😳 πŸ€— How are ya all ?

Okay so m here informing you that i was on spree for posting golden moment series of ZAYA everyday . i have decided to put those in halt for sometime as we all know that majority of fandom already lost hope for ZAYA and some are on their way . so thats y i haven't post anything regarding it cus i was thinking you all will get more stress n m such a softie that i can't see someone in pain while remembering something which is really close to their heart's.

Guys lets see how this track will unfold , but i need to tell you all one thing , evil can't win every freaking time over good , every time destiny brings back ZAIN-AALIYA together some how , it always happens and this time also something creatives have planned bigg as they said there has to be some mother twist of BI history , nahi to Bi kaun dekhega ? so people dont quit 😳

achaa enough of my chatter patter , if you all want i will post Golden moments from tomorrow onwards ...ab bataaao sab post karu ya naah . ? soch kyaa rahe ho ? bolo na abhi aaap comments mein πŸ˜†
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
make your golden moments againπŸ˜ƒ
and really? they said that there will be a mother twist?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Post it women.. we need some golden moments to calm our aching hearts...πŸ˜’
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

make your golden moments againπŸ˜ƒ

and really? they said that there will be a mother twist?

lol sory i just left out something , i edited out now πŸ˜† go n read once again , and thanks love for informing me about my mistake .πŸ˜†

okay sure will post from tomorrow for sure love😳

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Post it women.. we need some golden moments to calm our aching hearts...πŸ˜’

okay hun i will from tommorow 😳
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am keeping hope that some thing will happen
Do post ur golden moments pleasse
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think us shud. those moments r bliss
especially when the whole forum goes on a berserk, this is smth positive to look onto and cherish always

lol I know due to my schedule I am not always active here. But I can always go back and read through all the golden moments...hai naπŸ˜‰
so I would like u to post them

And Sara thank u so much for taking out time and putting ur effort to recreate these moments
πŸ€—

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sara, post golden moments dear😳 I'm waiting
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Understand, I dont know why, and because of whom, but after reading a LOT of positive posts here, i have at least 75% hope that RM wont happen, and there must be any twist coming, of course, which isn't predictable.

But Before That, Post The Golden Moments!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just hope that the twist is positive and in favour of ZaYa fans
And plzz u post the golden moments
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

I am keeping hope that some thing will happen

Do post ur golden moments pleasse

sure gona post from tomorrow πŸ˜› , yes and keep fait hun , miracle will happen

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I think us shud. those moments r bliss
especially when the whole forum goes on a berserk, this is smth positive to look onto and cherish always

lol I know due to my schedule I am not always active here. But I can always go back and read through all the golden moments...hai naπŸ˜‰
so I would like u to post them

And Sara thank u so much for taking out time and putting ur effort to recreate these moments
πŸ€—

Sohna πŸ€— pleasure is all mine babe . , and thanks for such a nice compliment i will post for sure .

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Sara, post golden moments dear😳 I'm waiting

Madhu def tommorrow for sure 😳

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I Understand, I dont know why, and because of whom, but after reading a LOT of positive posts here, i have at least 75% hope that RM wont happen, and there must be any twist coming, of course, which isn't predictable.

But Before That, Post The Golden Moments!

Avi darling there has to has some god daamn twist man , nahi to BI will be on permanent stop , story wont be moving forward , what kind of msg they are trying to give , aaliya marry bilal /rehaan , begin zain's bhabi i mean common creatives aren't so fool to dump their own show right , havent aaliya-zain suffered enough from freaking past one year , these two poor souls need some happiness and chain ki saans in their freaking life , you only live once , and these two , freaking evil can't win every time ,

yes darling will be on spree from tommorow onwards 😳

Originally posted by: craziness05

I just hope that the twist is positive and in favour of ZaYa fans

And plzz u post the golden moments

have faith darling . there has to has some god daamn twist , they can't ruin their own show
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago