Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very beautiful update Princess aur thoda sa sad bhi

Sakshi Arjun ko miss karrahi hain? Aww abhi toh sirf pehla hi din hain abse hi miss karne lagi toh 14 days kaise katega?

Kush bhi na bahut acchi tarah se jaanti hain Sakshi ko. She knew Sakshi is missing Arjun. Aww Ms.Radio sirf Arjun bulaasakta hain? Kya baat hain Ms.Radio? Oops sorry Kush

Viv ne toh aate hi apna pranks shuru kardiye. Sakshi kush toh hain Viv se milkar par usse zyaada vo Arjun ko miss karrahi hain

Arjun ne Mr.Anand se help lena chaaha aur Mr.Anand agreed. He is so sweet

Arjun heard Sakshi in the phone. Sakshi is also surprised hearing Arjun.

I m waiting eagerly for update princess. Jaldi update karo aur 14 days khatam karo. I can't see Sakshi n Arjun like this😭😭😭
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 11 & 12

Both parts were awesome gausi
Love them 😊

I love the way sakshi manadge to make arjun understand and he open ups for her 😊

This part was really great *pat your shoulder for me*

Oh poor arjun,
had gone through soo much in past

He's here to take revenge

Hope sakshi's father and mother are not involve in all this

I really have a doubt about khush being Arjun's little angel

Khush and Arakshi part was soo cute
Made me smile also

Everyone is going to SAM's marriage

Awe Arakshi is missing eachother already *dreamy*

Thanks for pm gausi
Update soonish

P.s. hope this was long enough
Really feeling very sleepy *yawn*
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 14

Awe so sweet
Love it
Thanks for pm gausi
Kaan pakad ke sorry for short comment
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello peoples...
Thanks a lot to them who read and like and comments...!!!
Here comes the next part...!!!!
Hope its not much boring...!!!

Part 15...

Arjun...

I handed over the phone to uncle as when I heard her voice same time uncle too came in...!!!!! And I gave it to him and left from them..!!! Don't know why but this all things about crystal making me feeling unusual ...!!! Something from which I never ever gone through...!!!! We are friends... But still feeling like it is not those all other friendship realation...!!! May be something more...!! But the question is what...???? And why this all is happening...!!!!

Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Kyun koi paas hai...Door hai..
Kyun koi Jaane Na.. koi yahan pe..

Aa Raha paas ya door mein...
ja raha Janu na...
mein hoon kahan pe...

Yeh dooriyan...
In raahon ki dooriyan..
Nigahon ki dooriyan...
Hum rahon ki dooriyan...
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan...

Till now I have got that for me she has become very important part of life...!!! Even every member this home is very important...!!! But she... Her presence all time make different effect...!!! Making her precious for me...!! The one whom I don't want to lost... Like my other beloved...!!! But this is what is call love...?????? Is it true what just Natasha was saying...??? O god!!!! Please help!!!!!!

My mobile beeped and unclock it ... There was a massage from one...!!! I opened that...!!! Message written in it shook me...!!! Finally I got that address...!!! The address of that factory because of which my position is now this...!!!! Yaa... That file which I got before...!!!

There was written about deals and under that there were two signatures...!!!! One was of my father and other was that ****!!!! I didnt get much things as its long time... The papers writing was blur cause of which I didnt get other persons name and sign...!!! Just the thing got signatures first alphabet... "S"... But who??? And in dealing line name was like " Sik...!!" Then dont know the name...!!! Aarghh...It was the paper of contract between them two...!!! But the biggest question how it reaches at this place??????!!! What's the connection????!!!

I brush up all thoughts and made my self ready to go there...!!!! I know that the factory was sealed...!!! But hoping may be I got something from there around...!!!
Just when I was locking the door of house... Again the cell beeped... Once again a massage...!!! I quickly opened it... I got surprise watching its from crystal...!!!! Don't know why but a happiness feel run through inside...!!! Finally something from her side...!!! I open it...!!
Massage : Hello Bhai...!!! I am missing you a lot... But pata hai mujh se jyaada na aapki Crystal miss kar rahi hai aapko...!!! Par dekho na itna mushkil se massage karne diya hai...!!! Please aa jao na yaha pe...!!! Meri baat maan lo na please...!!!
From... Naam likhne ki jarur hai kya...!!!! "

Yes...yess... She too missing me... May be she is feeling same like me???? Ohhh... If that so then I am really happy...!!! Is it truly love which making me more and more crazy for her...!!! Then I want to know about Crystal's feel first...!!!

Yeh dooriyan ...
Yeh dooriyan ...

Kabhi hua yeh bhi...
Khali Rahon pe bhi ...
Tu tha mere saath...

Kabhi tujhe milke...
lauta mera dil yeh ...
khali khali haath...
Yeh bhi hua kabhi...
Jaise hua Aabhi...
Tujhko sabhi mein paa liya...

Tera mujhe kar jaati hai dooriyan...
Satati hain dooriyan...
Tarsati hain dooriyan...
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan...

Yeh dooriyan...
Yeh dooriyan... !!!

I can't hold back my self and dialed her number...!!!! After full whole ring she pic up the call...!!!! "Hello... Star..!!!" I heard her voice and close my eyes feeling peace hearing her... "Are you there!??" She asked cause of my silence... Me stupid... I quickly replied... "Yupppsss...!!" I take a pause and then "How are you??? Are you fine???" We both said together...!!! I shook my head...!!! And I know she must be doing same thing...!!! Stupids we are...!!! "Yupp.. Am fine...!!!" Her voice catch my attention again...!!!! I crushed my self ...!!! Whats this...!!! Why cant take this normally...???
"Me too fine Crystal...!!!" I heard a sigh... The same one which I had when I heard Star after so long...!!! "Okkk... Mujhe abhi Jana hai bohot important work... Hope this time I won't get failed...!!!! Will talk to you later... Take care...!!! And don't miss me more!!! Hicuppes ke wajah se me pareshaan ho raha hu...!!!" I chuckled lastly...that wasnt truth just said to tease her... And I knew she will be little shock cause of my statement...!!! "Okkk... Go... Don't worry... This time you won't failed... Prayers are always with you... Take care!!!! " she said last words slowly...!!!

We were going to hang up the call just when I stop her "Crystal...!! " I said quickly she won't cut it... She hmm in response... I take breath and finally blurt out "Me too missing you a lot...!! And tell khush that I am missing her also...!!! Bye..!!" Saying that I cut the call... Without hearing her...!!!

Finally I locked the door and made my way having calmness that this time I won't fail...!!! Her just some simple words made me so calm...!! Its great to feel having someone together with you...!!!! And she just..don't know what to say... Not being here still she is together with me...!!! My Crystal...!!!!!

I wore a hat... Which little cover my face... And looked here and there...!!! Trying to get if I can get inside by anyway...!!!! Finally I came at back side...!!! There were little throne... Just for boundary... I dicided to jump inside... Looking here and there making sure no one is there... Finally I jumped inside...!!! "Ooouchh...!!" It hurts... Bleeding start from my hand...!!! But I let it go...!!!

I ran here and there... It was a big place lots of building were there... Like each unit..!! But all the lock were sealed too... I crushed my luck...!!! How will I find anything...!!!??? I made my self calm... This time I won't fail...!!!! I can't be...!!

An hour later...
I sat down on a rough bench near a tea stall... After whole hour's finding...!!! But I am satisfied... I got nothing much... But this little clues will take me to truth...!!! Finally prayers workss...!!! I am not fail this time...!!! Thanks Crystal...!! For giving this positive energy to me...!!! I was smiling like an idiot when my phone buzzed...!!!

I looked at ID... Its Crystal...!! Ohhh...wow!! My heart jump in happiness...!!! I quickly pic up the call...!! The voice boomed in.. " Hello Bhai... Me khush bol rahi hu... Aap kaise hai... Aap thik to hai na!!!!????" I was surprised by her khush's voice...!! She was little anxious...!!! I smiled at her concern and replied "Me bilkul thik hu... Miss little Radio..!!!! Bas aapko miss kar raha hu me...!!" I said having a sigh...!!

She take a pause and then I heard her saying "dekha Saki... Bhai thik hai... Tum na faltu me sapne dekh dekh ke pareshaan hoti ho...!!! He is fine...;!!!"she said in low voice to Crystal... Now I got .. Call was from her only... as may be she felt I m not fine...!!! Which I m actually not...!! I looked at the wounds... On hand...!!! "Okk... Bhai.. Take care.. Abhi mujhe khelne Jana hai...!!! Apna khayal rakhna.. Me bhi aapko bohot miss karti hu...!!!" Khush ran off without hearing me and cutting the call too...!!!
Me too cut the call...!! And then went to near tap in stall... To was my hands... And pour the water over it... It burn as I rub that place to clean it...!!! I close my eyes hissing... But the again face and memory come of her...!! The day when we were coming from her wedding... And she got hurt...!! The day we were so close yet were feeling so far... Having an awkward moments... And now when she is not here with me... Still feeling like she is here only...!!!

"Beta aapki chai..!!!" My chain of thoughts get broken by words...!! I looked at uncle who was smiling at me... Offering me tea which I ordered before...!!! I smilingly settled on bench again and have a sip...!! Ohh... Finally feeling peace.. If Crystal was here may be I got this morning itself having her special tea... But today we had this only ...!!! Truly she has a magic..!!! I was smiling all the time having tea and remembering her...!!!

"Kyu beta kiske khayalo me ho..??" That uncle come near and asked me...!! "Kuch nahi apni ek dost ko yaad kar raha tha...!!!". I said smiling more... " Dost ya dost se kuch jyada..!!?" Uncle wink at me and I smiled at him... Finally replying " Dost se jyada... Uncle...!!" Cannot believe that finally I am accepting it...!!
"To aapko bhi ishq ka bukhaar chad gaya..!! Phir use dosti ka Naam kyu se rahe ho???" Hearing his words I was getting different kind of feel... Thinking that yes I am in love with this crazy Crystal... "Aisa nahi hai... Just abhi tak thoda confuse tha...!!" Before I can complete uncle start again... "Kya... Ke tumhe pyaar hai ya nahi...??? Bachu aapke to chehra dikata hai... Aapki feelings ko...!!!" He said satteling beside me...!!! I stared at him...Really it was so obvious...???

"Haa... Beta... Ab jab maan li dil ki baat to batado use bhi...!!! Bina koi rukawat...!! Aiss mamlo me der nahi karni chahiye..!!!" Guess what I was feeling so happy that can't tell...!! "Lagta hai Aapko bohot experience hai uncle...!!" I said winking at him... " Ha WO to hai hi beta..!!!" He said cheerfully and we both laugh a little... I m on cloud nine... As soon as she will be back I will tell her all my feelzs.. And I am sure she is having same feel for me too... Yeahhh... I love you Crystal...!!!!!

Scroll down for more...!!!😳😳
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 8 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part 16...

After three day...!!!.

Three days ago...As I heard his voice on Dad's phone I became happy... Accidentallyy... But heard his voice is much for me..!! I was going to say something just then he gave the phone to dad...!!! And unfortunately we didn't have a talk...!!!

But then cause of Khush's massage he called... When the phone rang I was just staring at ID... Looking at star... His name...and then finally pic up the call... After talking with him... I was feeling so happy... The thing made me more happy is he is fine and ya bit sad too may be cause missing someone may be his family...!!!
And then after we didn't even talk till now...!!! I am missing him lots lots and lots...!!!! Wish he is here...!!! We all have fun together...!!! Specially that Viv...!! He is continuously making me irritate...!! By teasing me... But now a days I got his reply too...!!! I knew he has started liking Suhaani...!!!;) and I got chance to tease him...!!!!

"Oyee... Pagal...!!" I heard his voice from behind... He tap on my head standing with Suhani...!! I looked at him angrily... "What..??" I asked rubbing my head...!! "We both are going to market... Come join us...!!" I looked at him shocked...!! Really he and market???and that too will with girl shopping..!!! Never these happen...!!! I looked at him mischievously... Getting the reason...!!!

"Viv... Tujhe to Shopping pasand nahi thi na..?? Aur wo bhi ladkiyo ke saath...?? Kya kehta tha tu ye ladkiya badi bore karti market me...!!! Ghante laga deti...!!! And blah... Blaahh...!! Aaj kuch special hai???" I asked naughtily... Winking at him...!!!

"What..!!?? But Viv ne to mujhe kaha ke use shopping karni achchi lagti hai... To me use join karlu... Isi bahane me yaha market bhi ghoom lungi...!!!Tumhe shopping pasand nahi Viv!!?? " Suhaani asked confused...!! I try to suppress my laugh... Looking at Vivan's face...!! "Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai...!!! Ye to pagal hi hai... Iski baat mat suno tum!!!?" He replied hitting me on hand...!!! And instead of being angry I laughed at him... While he kept giving me glare and she became confused...!!!

"Tujhe aana hai ya nahi...???" He asked finally... Getting irritated..!! "Nahi... Kyu ke mujhe kaam hai... Bhai ki haldi hai shaam ko...!!! Abhi kaam hai... Tum dono jao...!!!" I said smilingly...!! "Okk... Then by mohtarma... Ma puche to bol dena.. !!!" He left with Suhaani...!! Giving me glares...!!

Today finally the haldi ceremony will take place in the evening... And Dad is also coming... I missed him too...!!! Sad that only one is coming... Wish star come with him too...!!! But he is not...!!! Kush had asked dad to take him with him...!! But he denied...!!! That its his choice...!!!

In the Evening..!!!

"Sakshi... Kya kar rahi hai...!! Jaldi dress change karna...!!! Abhi rituals start karne hai... Ek ghante me..!!!" Piya di shout at me..!!! I ignored her and keep on playing in my phone...!!! The only time pass of mine...!! Game of words scramble..!! Always fun...!!! And best to mind divert...!!
" Sashi...!!!" I jumped up as I heard a loud voice...!! I looked back...Suhaani was standing there with little bag...!! I looked at clock... Its almost three hour... What is Viv's situation...!!!??? Just then Vjv entered in room...!! We all were there...!!! My all sis..Suhaani and two three cousins...!!
Viv looked at Aman... His friend...!!! Who came just now...!! He was sitting with my sister introducing himself...!!! Via went to Aman and hugged him... They both met after long...!! Just then he caught me...!! And I ignored him...!!! "Hey pagal..!! What's going on??" I looked at him and gave him pity look... "Tum batao tumhare kya haal hai..!!Jo insaan half hour market bare nahi kar sakta wo teen hours tak tha..!!!." I laughed saying that..!!!
But his reaction was adverse then what I had thought... Instead of being irritate he said smilingly.. "Mene bohot maze kiye... Kyu ki aaj mere saath tu nahi thi na who always just bored me...!! I enjoyed a lot with Suhaani...!!!" He said smiling at Suhaani..!! "Whatever...!! Khush raho...!! Mera aashirwaad hai..!!!" I joked...

Just then Aman came there... Extending his hand "Hi... Miss Sakshi..!! Bohot baate suni aapki Vivan se..!! Aaj dekh bhi liya..!! Nice to meet you..!!" I smiled at him but didn't had handshake...!! I don't like it... So I just wave my hand... Replying smilingly...!!!

He take his hand back... With a sad face... "Use aadat nahi formalities karne ki... Mujhse haath nahi milati jaldi tu to abhi naya aaya hai...!!!" Vivaan said to Aman... and I avoid their convo...!!! Just then thought came into my mind... "Viv tujhe Misha dhoond rahi thi... Jaa use mille!!!" He nodded at me and left from there...!! But before that he bend little towards me and wishpered in my ears... "Thanks for sending us alone to market...!!!! You are the best..!!" I smiled at him and he ran away too meet Misha..!!

I came out from room finally getting ready...!!! And I shout for Piya do to come with me...!!! As we had some work...!!! Just then khush came there running... She was wearing a yellow frock... With open hair and little clips...!! As usual looking like princess...!!! "Viv Bhai back door pe bula rahe hai...!!! Kahi jana hai mumma me kaha hai..!!" I get confused as at this time where they want to go...????

Still I went to backside area...!!! There was dark outside... I feel little scared at this open dark place... And then the hooting sound of bird...!!! I called his name but he wasn't there... Finally I looked that someone was standing at door...!! I was feeling scared in darkness still choose to go near... Thinking that he must be Viv...!!

As I reach near the door the person was standing there... Face wasn't clear still just then I heard a tap on shoulder looking back and "baww...!!!!" I looked at scary mask man and jumped from place shouting hard... Losing my balance and was going to fall... I shut my eyes tight waiting for hit but instead of pain I felt pair of arms caught me tightly...!!! I ctuched that person's cloth...!!! Was breathing heavily... Feeling a familiar presence around...!!! Wait its him????

Just then hear laughing sound and I slowly opened my eyes...!!! By now light came...!!I looked at person nit beleiving on my eyes... He stand in front of me making me shocked...!!!?? Is he really here??? Or just its my illusion..??? He then made me stand on my feet and I wishpered without leaving him...!! "Star...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here is the end of chappy...!!
I know its very long update... Cause of double chappy but sorry for that... Whenever I got time and finally update all together..!!!
Plss... Leave your view..!!
Thanks...!!
Love...!!!
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 8 years ago
aisharathore thumbnail
woowww finally update!
kaabse wait kaar rahi thi diii...,,,
or update to as usual super cool hay.!!!!!!!! arjun or sakhi ki ye budding relation !!!! so irresistible yet decent...or padte padte aisa lag raha hay jaise khud hi mahsoos kar rahi hu!

hope arjun ko jaldi apne maksad me kamiyaabi mile ...
update soon diii
and love u !
Sara135malik thumbnail
Wow wow wow
Superb really awesome update
Arjun is in love with his crystal
Nicely protracted every feeling of arjun and sakshi
And yes you are best
Update soon
Thank you

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Superbbb as always
Loved Arakshi phone convo
Finally Arjun realized n accented that he is in Love with his Crystal
Yayyy finally Arjun came
Arre Yarr why did you stop there...!!
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cute and romantic
arjun sakshi convo nice
both missing each other
really superb
arjun. feeling for sakshi
arjun sakshi meet
continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful, Cute, Awesome update princessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun ne phone uncle ke hath dekar chalagaya. He was on cloud nine when he heard Sakshi's voice. Both miss each other

Kush toh hain hi cutie pie😊 Msg karliya apne di ke phone se. I really loved the phone convo. Kuch baatein batane ki zaroorat nahi hain hum mehsoos karsakte hain.

Aww Sakshi ko laga kuch teek nahi hain. Kush ne toh sab bakdiya. Arjun ko realise ho hi gaya ki he is in loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ye Aman kaun hain Princess?😑😑😑 I dnt like him. Usse Sakshi se door hi rakhna tu

Aww Arjun Sakshi ke pass pohoch gaya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Really looking forward for next update