Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
new story 😊love itπŸ˜ƒ ... ye kya hua arjun sakshi k ghar kese πŸ˜•and sameer sakshi ka bro 😊 nice start cont soon..
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start dear... aur thora improvements idhar udhar... story will be a hit :)
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Gausi
awesome start yaar πŸ‘
i loved sakshi's family...all were too cute especially her sister 😳
she loves arjun but he loves someone else πŸ˜•
and y has he come to meet sakshi's father??? πŸ˜•
jaldi yeh saare confusions clear kar do
thanks for pm πŸ€—
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey!dear
sorry 4 being late exam was there...
awesome update dearπŸ‘
love it😳
keep it up
update soon
thanks 4 pm...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone!!!
Yes...Its true that I decided to DC this...But thanks to my Angl nd Shivi's warning I am here again...
From now I want to dedicate this story to My Angle Jaan...Love you...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Here is Character Scatch...
Sakshi Aanad : 16 years old bubbly girl...Live a happy life with her family...(more about her in story...)
Sakshi's family...
Mr.Aanand : Sakshi's father...He loves his family alot...And a business man...
Mrs.Aanand: Sakshi's mother...
Piya Aanand : Sakshi's elder sis ...
Sara Aanand : Her second elder sis...
Khush Anand : Younger sis of sakshi...
Sameer Rathore :22 years old ... Live with Sakshi's family one of the reason is business issue...Sakshi loves him alot...He is best brother of world for Sakshi...He too love her alot...But didnt express much...He has family yet he love to be with Sakshi and her family as he is only bro for those sis and they too are only sis of him...
Sahil Rathore : Sameer's elder step bro...Sam loved him alot...But he didnt pay any attention...Just busy in his work...(More in story...)
Sam's family means mother and father...Sakshi's neighbour too...
Arjun : He live lively life...didnt pay much attention to outer world...He has a goal in his life...He can do anything for that...(more in story...)
Arjun's family...(later revealed in story...)
Oye!! Villian nahi chahiye...Chalo baad me bataungi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
More character will be introduce after sometime...
Scroll down for chapter two...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome character sketch cont soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

Sakshi..

My heart was thudding so loud...I cant believe on my eyes...Really??He is here...But why???Is he here for me?? No..No..No...That's impossible..He is here for something else...But still question is same...Why he is here?? I ran into my mom's room..As I am going to enter... "Bhow!!!!" "Aaa..."I screamed in fear...But then I look...She is Khush ..She is hididng behind the door...As I am going to enter she scared me...I take a deep breath ...Then realize I scream to loud...As always...

I peep into hall...As our small house's all rooms open door leads to hall...I look there...Sameer bhai gave me wiered look...And he is also staring at me...I smacked my hand on my forhead...Run into room...I catch my breath...Khush look me with wiered expression...Then she went from there..Now only I am her...I buried my head in pillow to calm myself...

After sometime when he left...I came out from room...Headed towards our bedroom...I come in...All are watching boring sirials...I made a bad face...And appi catch it... "Whats wrong Sakshi??" Piya di, My elder sis asked...But before I replied Sara di reply "Kyu puch rahi ho...As always not wanted to watch this sirials...Now she is getting bored thinking what to do...Am I right Sakshi???" I didn't say anything just jump on bed for sitting...Khush sit beside me...

I look at Piya di...She is still giving me questioning look...But why??? I asked confusingly "What???" "I see you crazyness when you shout and thud on mom's bed...What is wrong with you??Why are u behaving like small kids??" I kept silent for sometime but then reply "Because I am child...I am at 16..Not forty plus anties who always get busy in housework...So its my age to do crazy antics... Aur waise bhi mera ghar hai...Jo chahe karu...Abhi nahi karungi to kab karungi???" I complete in one breath as always...Trying to avoid real answer which are dancing in mind...

Khush laugh at my one breath lacture... "Saki sahi keh rahi hai...Hum log to khel rahe the...Aur mene unhe dara diya...Isliye wo chillai...Ye hi to age hai hamari khelne ki..."I smiled at my khush replied...Piya di is still not convinced but because of my all time stupid speech she again start concentrating on TV..So me too taking my books left from there for studies...

I go in study room...My dad has specially make this room for me...As I complain him that I didn't get privacy for studies...Now I can study here without any disturbance...Its almost one and half hour...So I closed my book...And put my head on table to relax...But as I closed my eyes his face and prenses here before sometime again came into my mind...

Suddenly I feel someone is crassing my hair...I look up...Here he is ...My each and every problems solution ...My dad...He is the best..He gently kissed on my forhead and settled beside me...

We talk about random things...And I ask him about his business...He love to share about his progess...My mind diverted from those thoughts...I enjoy with my father...Soon my mother came there and asked "Guest kab aa rahe hai aur tarrace room is perfect for him na??" "Yaa...Its perfect ...And he is coming tomorrow..."Dad replied...My mom ask us to come for dinner and left from there...Always busy...As she left I asked him "Dad...Who is coming...Aur aapne tarrace room kyu de rahe hai rehne ke liye...You know na its my favorite place...Me nahi dungi apna room..." I said childishly...Yup it's my favorite as no one goes there...And I like to spend time alone with my craziness...But now someone is coming...

Dad look at me and get I am sad... "Wo sirf room use karega...You can do your masti on tarrace..." "But you know na I don't like when someone watch me doing my stupid antics except family members..." "But he will hardly spend his time there...He is always busy in his work...Really hardworking boy..."I nodded sadly...But then that word catch my attention...Boy...

I asked who is he??? "He is my best friend Mr.Rawte's son...Who help me when our situation is really worst...He always stand for me...Now he is no more...And his son is alone..No one is here for him...He is working part time with us since six months but fews days ago I came to know his situation and who he is...So I decided this time it's my turn to help his family...And from his family only he left...So from tomorrow he will stay with us...I want you all treat him like family...Don't make him feel like we are doing this sympathaticly...Okk??" I nodded and smiled at my dad...

I thanked that man who help my dad...Because I remember in our past our condition was not so stable...We had suffered a lot...Though I didn't remember much but yes it was tough time for our family specially for my dad...Sometime I had watched him silently cry with mom because of our condition...And now from his talk it appears that how much my dad is thankfull towards him...I decided to obey my dad's command and treat my guest as family member...After what his dad did for us we can atleast do this...After some more chit chat...I stand up and asked dad to come for dinner now...He nodded...

We sat on dining table...Almost all had completed their dinner only mom dad and me let...We sat together and strat dinner...My eyes were searching for Sameer bhai but then remember that as always he must be busy in his work...Suddenly my mom ask about that boy means guest name from father...My dad reply "He is Sameer's best friend and his name is...Arjun..."I get shocked to hear his name ...That's why he was here in evening...That food stuck into my throat...I start coughing badly..Dad patted my back and mom made me drink some water...I compose myself... "Eat slowly beta.." My dad said sweetly not knowing the real reason...I nodded smilingly...Compliting my dinner I left from there...Today is the one of the shocking day for me...

After almost hour we get freed from daily routine...Switching off the lights I jump on my little bed ...Whole house sink into darkness...I tossed on my bed thiking about upcoming day...How life takes turn...I feel like all time when I decided to get rid of something it always came to me runnigly...Why it happens always??From tomorrow he will be with us...Most of his time spent here...Then how can I manage to avoid those feelings...

In school's few hours I try so hard to controlled myself to avoid his presence and my feelings...But now destiny play its game again...Now I have to do this here too...I have no other option...

If I didnt know the real reason of his coming may be I will talk to dad and do something but my dad's each word echoed in my ears ...How much he want to help his father through him...

Now I have no other way except avoiding...As I dont want to realize those broken feeling everyday...Only I know how much I cry when I get to know about his feelings for someone...I had cried almost half of night because of that...Couldn't help myself...May be its teenage's effect...And all this happen...But still it hurts a lot...I was tossing on my bed lost in thoughts then someone flip her fingers in front of me...

I quickly sat up on bed...Its Sam bhai.. " Oye Angle!!! Kaha khoi hui hai???Its 12:30...kal school hai na...Soi kyu nahi abhi tak..." "Tumhari shadi ke liye kapde decided kar rahi thi...Ke kya pehnoogi..."I replied seriously...He shake his head in disbeleife... " Shadi ko abhi time hai...Aur din me time nahi milta ye sab karne ka...Chal so jaa...Chup chap..."He ordered me and going to turn to left from there...I shouted as always.. "Good night Bhai.." He turn around and nodded ..I gave him angry look...He never reply to my wishes...Just smile...No words to express... "God hi bchaye Aisha bhabhi ke future ko??" I muttered...he look back again "Kya kaha tumne..??" He asked knowingly... "Jo aapne suna...Bhai.."Saying that I quickly slip into my blanket...And heard him lefting place...

Next Morning ...In school...

Natasha

I enter in my class...Just few one had arrived yet...My eyes scan class...There she is ...As always on time...I shout from door "Good morning Sakshi..." "Good morning Natasha..." She replied smilingly...I took my seat...then looked back at her as she is on last bench...She is deep thought...Its been six months to our friendship yet our bond is not so strong that we share our personal life...Though I want to be more close...But she still hasitate to open up...

I love her nature...She is innocent girl...Not much talkative..But smart and intelligent one...I had realize that she has some problem in being here...She didn't feel comfortable because of our class stupid girls...they always passes comment bt she always avoid...It's the great thing...Only few can do this...Remembering something I asked..

"Sakshi...Did you submit your 10th's marksheet??"she came out from her thoughts and reply " Not yet..Just going to submit..." "Okk...Come ..We will go together..."She smile and stand up..We left class...

In our way I saw Arjun is going towards class...He is my best friend...He come near us...Smilingly wish "Good mornig girls..." "Good morning Arjun..." I replied... Then my eyes catch that he is looking at Sakshi..She didn't reply him...Standing with lower eyes...I know she didn't like to talk boys...But still atleast she can wish back to someone...I hit her with my arms...And she spoke up... "Good morning..."And quickly step ahead like not wanted to stay there more...I looked Arjun ...Smilingly he too left from there...

Sir came into class after attendance...He asked us about submitting marksheet...Some of girls and boys stand up who had not submit marksheet...Arjun look at me as I had forget to inform about this to him...I gave him sorry look...Sir ordered all to go to office and fill other form...

Soon lacture get over and free period came...As our sir had taken leave for somedays ...I ask Sakshi to come and sit beside me but she refuse...So I go and sit beside her...Don't know she is looking upset today...I try to cheer up her...Whole class is enjoying this free time...Specially boys and my bestie (Arjun) too...

Boys are playing or should I say hitting each other play fully...And that in girls only some are playing antakshari...Loudly...All over whole class is echoing different types of noise...I look at Sakshi who is pissed of because of this...Closing her eyes she put her head on bench...To relax...

In five minutes Mr.Rao means our English's sir comes in our class suddenly...All boys stop playing and girls too shut up ...He looked at us angrily...He ask some of boys to come out from class...And ya my bestie also get caught by him...They all stand on there place looking down...

He is most unfavroite Sir of us..No body like him...he always show off his place...I really didn't like him...Soon he start his lacture about disipliine...As he hate our class boys... "Exams are on the way...And you all are playing stupid games...I saw your worst result in first term...Lefting some of you all are just worst in english...Shame on you..."He shouted...

I look at boys...All are looking each other... As I expected Arjun spoke up " Sir...We know our first terms result was not so good...But its because our classes are not arranged properly that time due to new samaster...So you cant blame us..." He replied politely...And his each words are true...

But its make him more angry...He start praising his class and say... "Okk...I understand that that time it's the reason but may I know your class English subject result in 10th...Who is in your class get above 85 marks...As my student get 90 marks..Tell me is someone is here whose marks are above 85?? So mr.Arjun ..Is someone is here?? " He asked smirkingly...All looked at each other...Means no one is here...But to my surprise he relied "Ofcourse Sir..."

I looked at him...Same time he too look at me...Me also confused by his answer...Soon he point at Sakshi in action not catched by anyone...I looked at Sakshi...She is still resting her head on bench closed eyes...Arjun actions are didn't clear bt still I slowly raise her hand...she look up at me then class..Her eyes are questioning but I just ask her to look at Sir...

"So Mr.Arjun...Is she that girl??" Arjun nodded...All while Sakshi kept giving me questioning look...Sir turn towards sakshi .. "So Miss...May I know how much marks did you get in English in 10th 's exams???" She politely stands up and reply innocently "Ofcourse Sir...I get 95 marks...But why are you asking Sir???"Sir get shocked to hear that...He didn't believe...Arjun smirk at his expression and add more fuel in his anger "And sir if you didn't believe on her...You can check marksheet in office...Anything else you want to ask us Sir???" He asked coldly..

All try hard to controlled their laugh seeing his condition...And he just left from there in anger...All start wooing in happiness...Arjun shows me thumb up...I smiled ...Sakshi catch his action and asked " What is this happening Natasha??" "Nothing...Just know that you rock today..."She didn't understand still but decided to avoid...Whole day we make celebration that today our class made that sir silent...Still question is how come Arjun know about Sakshi's result...

Sakshi (evening)

Sitting on bench on our terrace I looked at roadside views as we live at roadside areas...Its evening time...Khush is doing her H.W...So I didn't disturb her..Silently come here to enjoy nature and avoid our new guest's presense!!!

Yes..It his time to come so I intentionally ran at tarrace...I love to be here...And my guess he arrived on time as Piya di come to inform me and I nodded...My heart still wish to go..And atleast become friend ...But then again a thought afraid me what if he came to know about my feelings...That time he will break our friendship too...So I sit here to pass my time...

Suddenly I here a voice... "Hi Sakshi !!!"I turned and here he is!!!...
This story always depends on response as i m not sure about how u are liking...So please tell your views if u want next chapter...
Waiting...Ignore grammer or any other mistakes..
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome CS and Lovely Update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
love it😳😳
keep it up...
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Cs
Sakshi sisters cute
Arjun know about sakshi
Natasha nice friend
Sakshi Sam cute
Sakshi avoiding arjun but wo ghar hi aaa gaya ab kya ?
Continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi's sisters are so cute. They teased Sakshi. But Sakshi ki situation kuch aur hi hain. Arjun ghar pe aagaya aur vo terrace wale room main. OMG abhi Sakshi ka ye haal, Arjun ghar aajaayega tho kya hoga

Natasha is Sakshi's friend. ye Arjun tho bada chaalak nikla. Sakshi ke marks bhi jaanliya
Edited by Nethravathi - 9 years ago