Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Arjun...

Till yesterday I was just thinking of my bad life.. Where I was finding each of the thing in life useless and cruel towards me... But the incident of our talk about my life and her words has changed something inside me... I get a new view to see life...

I am feeling lighted as I am felt it for the first time... And her words of being with me gave me more strength... Don't know what is happening to me but everything about her making me more and more happy... Her actions... Her talks... Her nature... Her beauty... I feel like to be always there with her... What kind of feel is this?? And is she feeling the same about me!!!??

Lost in my thoughts I get down where khush was ready for her last day of school before vacation... I wished her " Morning miss.radio...!!" "Good morning bhai... Aaj aap bohot smart lag rahe ho!!!" She compliment me as I was not in my usual school dress... Its free dress day... I bowed down my head smiling accepted her appraisal... And said thanks...

Just then piya di came out I wished her tooo... She replied me sitting on bed in hall tieing her hair... "Good morning arjun..." .. Today all are awake...

"Arjun... Why are you not coming with us...!! Trust me it will be great fun to be there with all...!!!" She request me... Khush joined her "dekha Bhai ab to Appi bhi bol rahi hai maan jao na... Please please chalo na bohot maza aayega!!!" I looked at her cute pleading and smiled at her... "Sorry my radio... But mujhe yaha kuch kaam hai...!!!" I complete and then watch here and there trying to find crystal... As it's time to go...

"Sakshi ready ho rahi hai...!!!" I turned towards Piya di who said this... Khush put her hands under chin and said in trance.. "Pata nahi kitni khushi mana rahi hai WO... Abhi tak taiyaar hi nahi ho payi...!!" I get confused by this... Why she said like this... "Kis baat ki khushi??" I asked sitting beside her...

Piya di replied instead of her... "Wo bohot excited as after three years they will meet... She and her boy...!!!" They both laugh on this... Don't know why!??? And who is this boy!?? "Who boy???" I asked instantly... Di looked at me... Then said.. "Sakshi ka boy... Uske kuch hi friends hai... But jitne hai sab usi ke tarah pagal hai... And about boy... Let me tell you she is Misha...!!! Sakshi's another best friend there... Just cause of her antics we called her "boy"!!!" I sighed in releife hearing its a girl... Why I felt so?????

Finally Sakshi came out... I get mezermize to see her... Wearing chudidaar of orange and green color... Her hair was was having just few little clips... She make it loose.. Having little earning and what caught my attention... My bracelet... Perfectly shining on my crystal's hand... I samcked myself... Really My crystal!!!!!

We reach to school and as usual we get separated... I came in class after meeting my friends... All were roaming here and there... As its no class and fun day... Natasha wave her hand... And I move forward... Crystal was there with her too... As I reach there she stands up... And went out from there excusing herself... Why????

"So what to do you think about!???" Natasha asked as soon as crystal left... I get confused "about what???" "About telling her your feel... Stupid...!!!" I looked here and there... I got what she meant... According to her I m in love with crystal but I am still not having a firm decision... Is this love seriously???? She snapped her finger in front of me asking the same question... I looked around... There were few girls and boys who are in their world.. I sighed no one heard this...

"Its nothing like that... Natasha...!!" I replied... "Then what is like that... Have you ever think on how much you cared for her... What's your thoughts about her... What is your condition without her and what will be your condition in this time when she will be not with you...!! Idiot its more then friendship ..." She gave a sigh... Then chucked grinning "you know what now I won't say anything... You your own will understand in this time when she will be not there!!!"

I sat there dumbfull still thinking on it... Natasha gave me a look that "tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta..."

Sakshi...

I came back to class where all were playing games having team including two teacher tooo... Natasha signed me to came there and went to sit next to her... For half and hour we enjoyed our game just then my phone vibrates... I checked it... Massage from Sara di...

Come home soon...there is lots of work...

I decided to go back... Then inform Natasha about my leaving... I looked at Star who was just looking towards us at that time sitting just next to our means in next row... Natasha said slowly... " she is leaving for home...!!" I looked at Star who nodded at me... So I left from the class... As I reach towards main road... Someone came there runningly... Ohhh.. Wait not someone.. Its him...

I knew it he won't leave me alone... I smile at him... Then we sat in auto... Thank god there is no one else... Otherwise once again will have to sit this much close... "Very excited for wedding na!!!!" "Yaaa... Much awaited day for me..!!!! And after so many years I will be with them... My boy and mera pagal friend...!!!" I looked at him who get confused may be..!!!. "Viv is my friend there... Its so much fun to be there with him... He is just crazy...!!" I said all this lost in my moments...

I looked at him... He looks sad a little... May be!!! He looked other side don't know what happens... Then I remember I have to asked something to him.. So I started... "Aap bhi aao na please star!!!!" I looked at him...

Arjun...

I smiled at her Who was having cute pleading face... Nodded nagatively refusing just by action... She made a sad face... I didn't like it but what to do... I need to stay here... Otherwise I will miss a chance... Finally we reached home and we stay apart...

Evening...

Everyone was rushing here and there to prepare everything... Soon its will be the time of their train... They will left this place for fifteen days... This thought making me feel so bad .. Just the thought is enough to made me sad ... I don't know but this is for the first time may be because I get attachment with some people... And specially with my miss radio and crystal... Will miss them all...

I looked at khush who came towards me... And action me to sit... I came equal to her hight... "Aap mujhe miss karoge na???" I was feeling too much sad looking at her sadden face... Looked around all are having gaze on us... They are sad a bit too... Even crystal was standing lowering her head... "Of course miss radio... But aap mujhe miss mat karna... Just fifteen days ki to baat hai... Then we will be together again...!!!"

Khush was looking teary... She hugged me tight and me too hugged her back... Then we parted and I asked her to give me smile and she smiled brightly... Then I stand up... Aunty hugged me tooo... And Sara di and piya di too bid bye...

I looked here and there!!!! Crystal wasn't there... I go towards room I think she might be there... And came in... She was there sitting with Suhaani... She too is going along... "You won't say bye to me.. And won't you miss me..???.!!!" I asked folding my hand across the chest...

"Of course... Will miss you.. Bye Mr.A...!!" Said Suhani... She. Called me Mr. A.. New name once again...!!! Still she was sitting silently... Shuhani went out as Sara di dragged her... We were alone there and aunty shout her name " Sakshi...!!" She stand up... Passing through my side she stop and without looking at me she said " I will miss you Star... Take care...bye...!!" I got why she didn't look at me.. Her voice was reflecting her sadness... Don't know whats happening with me..

Then finally all left the place... Me and uncle decided to go to station tooo... So I went with Sam... We reach the station...

Khush was all the time playing with me.. There is time to departure so we sat on platform between the loud crowd of station... Time to time my eyes were turning towards Crystal... By now I Natasha's word start lingering in my mind again... Is it true??? The question come to my mind again and again...

She then enter inside the train with suhani... Me and Sam help all them to make sattelment of luggage and finally the announcement came... Its time to departure... I went towards door for getting down... Sam hugged me and I wished him in advance... And said sorry again as I m not able to come there in his wedding...

Sakshi was standing there near door with uncle... When I reached there someone came there runninly and bumped into Crystal... I hold her tight making sure that she won't fell... She too hold me... We looked at each other... We were standing holding each other lost in others... When a wishtle sound came...

I left her making her stand properly... And finally said "Take care Crystal... Will miss you...!!!" "Will miss you tooo...!!!" Saying that she left from there... And me too get down finally...

To be continued...
Enough for today...next chappy only after getting comments as per my expectations...
Please... Give a proper veiw .. What is this "update soon!!!" At least write something about your thoughts towards this...
Thank you... (No thanks for some people..😉)
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay... first to post...

superb...and ofcourse very long...

is sakshis father involved with what happened to arjun?

i dont know y, but i am getting a feeling that Khush is actually Arjuns sister...

waiting to read next

continue soon
Edited by angelicdeepti - 8 years ago
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update Dear
Loved It Sooo much
Superbbb as always
Finally Arjun open up to Sakshi
Awww poor Arjun
Loved the way Sakshi support him
He had suffered so much
Hope he will be able to give justice to his family n will be able to find his little Angel sis
So everyone going for Sam's weeding
Awww Arakshi will miss eachother
" Ab hai judaai ka mausam "
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
poor arjun he was just 9yrs old and his mom ,dad got killed and his little sis gone missing
all r going for sam's marriage but arjun is not going with them why🤔
is sakshi's dad involved in arjun's parents death some how or does he know something and that is why arjun stayed back to talk to him
thanks for pm

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Cute update. Liked the heart to heart between Arjun and Sakshi.

The mess is there and there are a few questions swirling in my mind, but then time shall answer it!

There are errors, not exactly on plot but rather on the writing bit. I still think it's too early to comment on the plot, once the entire scene comes out, will write an entire review 😃

Plot wise, it's going good :) Honestly I don't see Sakshi's father being intentionally involved cause it doesn't make sense why he would let Arjun be with him or be close to his family members (such as Sakshi and all) 🤢

Really looking forward towards what's gonna come up.

I really like the story on board.

Take care,

Appi
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 11

Princess sholly for late comments😭😭

Beautiful, awesome, superb update princess👏👏👏

Such a beautiful dream. I wish ye jaldi sach hojaaye😉😉😉

Arjun ko kya hogaya? Why is he behaving so distanced? Arjun aur tea ko mana kare aisa toh kabhi huwa nahi tha par ab kyu?😲😲😲

Arjun is really an Angel aur Sakshi uski Crystal😉😉

Sakshi is really becoming very close to Arjun. Uske bina bole hi usse samajne lagi hain😃

sairam175 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part
Loved it
Arjun Fb is very sad
Like there scenes
Con soon
Thanks for pm
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I m here...so late...no sorry appiii😊
Coming to update...AWESOME👏
Loved how Saki understood Arjun's sadness...
Arjun's past is really like a worst nightmare😭...he misses his Angel sis😭😭
Khush made both of them laugh with her silly questions..."Mujhme kaante hai kya"😆😆
Everybody is going to Sam's wedding except Arjun and...everybody is sad due to this...specially Saki, Khush and Arjun😭
Arjun ko itna jealous kyu kar rahe ho??...phele that so called "boy"...and then Viv😆
Really Appiii...Mr. A😆😆
Aisa kounsa kaam hai jo Arjun unn logo ke saath nahi jaa raha...so confused😕
For the first time I m not able to guess that what will happen in future😔...and very eager to know about it😆
Update soon...love u so much appii🤗
priyal. thumbnail
Nice update...
though I wished that arjun had left with sakshi and her family but ik u may have planned someth good...
n yes arjun was jealous it was nice part...I just hope that arjun finishes his work early n go there n gives suprise to everyone n there seeing sakshi's n viv friendship gets lil more jealous. ..it's just my stupid imagination. ..
anyway loved the way u wrote arjun's part and now I adore arjun's and kush bond more...
sakshi n arjun part was as usual amazing. ...
continue soon...
n keep smiling 😊
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful written dear...
Arjun pain u described it emotionally...
This gap will made arjun to understand his love for...
Loved the update...