Arakshi : Crave For Love.. part 21: pg 46...(28/5) - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsm update
can't wait to read more
jldi se cnfsn krado
thnx fr pm
cnt soon..
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanku for d update...aftr a looong tym πŸ˜ƒ
well nyc nd lil sad wala part...
m cnfused us file mein Arjun ko aisa kya mil gya tja...is der ny hand of shaksh's father in death of Arjun's family ????
wt is his past πŸ˜•
lil Arkshi moments vr cute 😊
der thoughts vr written beautifully nd shakshi is a sweet character
πŸ˜ƒ
so khush gave him new name Star...crystal star ⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ
priyal. thumbnail
Hey
Nice update...
Loved the dream sequence...
N also arakshi and sameer-sakshi bond...
Update next part soon.
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
oh that was just a dream πŸ˜”
but may be it would turn to real soon 😊
arjun lost his family and that was why he was sad
sakshi was true friend to him was with him gave him strength he needed
now that exams r over what r there plans 😊
thanks for pm and sorry for being late
zurshahkhan thumbnail
Loved it
Its awesome
Waiting for the next part
AamnaKhalid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So very nice.. Update the next chap asap
_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
like that dream scene πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi bina kehe arjun ka pain samjh gayiπŸ˜ƒ
crystal,star are lovely namesπŸ˜ƒ
waiting for arjun's past
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon
sorry for late comment😊
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
sakshi is opening up to arjun
both understand each other
waiting for next part
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people... Me once again here...
I know too much late... but what to do!!!??? This schedule...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Here is the double chappy update...
Hope you like it...

Note... For the first time I am writing something like this so please don't make your expectations high... Means mujhe ye part likhne me bohot mehnat lagi... Still koi confusion then you can ask.. I will try my best...

Here it goes...πŸ˜›

PART 12 & 13...

Arjun...

Knock on door made me came out from my thoughts and found her again!!! "Bahar chale!!" She asked... And we get on place where we stayed every evening!!!!

We step ahead... But I don't feel comfort there... I stayed there and then we decided to sat on ladder not on the upper terrase!!!

Once we settled I looked around not getting what to do!!! She looked at me continuously and feeling her gaze I turned to looked at her... One look at her and it clarify her concern for me... I felt good finally having someone in life who cares for me!!! I smiled at her and what returns her smiling face as I marked shining crystal of my life!!!!!

" Pata hai Star!!! Hume humesha lagta hai... Hamari problems koi samajh nahi sakega aur Jo samjhega wo sympathy dikhayega and with this thought we stop ourselves to share our feel... And after a time come when we will feel so much exhausted having no one in life to share and think that if we had shared at the time... We might not be feeling the same... The person will understand us if we trust them!!!" She said all this looking around... I got her meaning she wants me to open up... The reason she states is same but still I am having battle inside by sharing this period of my life...

"Ek baat puchu aapse???" She asked me when I was lost in thought to decide what to say... I looked at her and gave permission by small nod!!! "Do you trust me???" Her question confused me... Why is she asking like this... Of course I trust her... Although she is one whom I trust this much in my life dont know why!!!!!!

"Of course Crystal!!!!" I said firmly putting my palm on her... Feeling my touch she looked at me but didn't take my hand back... " so phir kya aap apne friend se aapki dil ki baat share nahi kar sakte... Trust me you will feel better... I promise aap ko me koi question nahi puchungi... Aap ko Jo batana hai bataiye... But don't stay like this... Please for our friendship sake...please!!!!!" She request putting her other palm on mine... I stared at her and wonder what is the reason behind this pleading...???

Her straight look in my eyes and hand on hand gave me strength and I finally decided to share it!!! I closed my eyes taking a deep breath and finally starts, "That day was end of my happiness my smile my life... Everything got snatched away from me... I can't forget it... the worst memories of my life which I always rememorize in my nightmares..."

"That day I was playing with my little Angel sis and Mom was cooking our favorite lunch just than papa rushed inside house in bad condition... He was tensed, very scared and sweating profusely... He shouted mom's name hearing out him mom ran outside in hall where we both were playing with toys..."

" Papa start spokeing ''they all are rascals gaytri... They ditched me... Intentionally confined me in this illegal drug dealing... What I will do now?? My pharmaceutical firm... My hardwork everything will be destroy... They are planning to kill me gaytri.. Becoz I had refused to work with them...'' I heard my pleading papa with teary eyes I didn't got everything what he said but I knew his life is in danger he was crying and mom was crying too..."

" They sat on sofa like forever just praying to God... After that papa opened his briefcase taking out a red color file and handed to Mom saying ''hide it at some safe place they might come at home... I will try to talk them or distract them and getting a chance will expose them this file have all the proofs to save our deteriorating life...'' Mom took that file and went inside bedroom... "

"At night everything was okay we were having dinner in light atmosphere and a bang on door panicked us... The loud sounds got more louder papa slowly went to open door... Just in a moment so many goons rushed inside our house pointing gun at papa's head... Mom started to shout and cry... My little sister cried too but they didn't showed any mercy..."

" They dragged papa inside bedroom I tried to stop them fought with them but I was weak a 9 year old weak boy nothing happened... They tied papa's neck and hanged him with fan... I cried shrieking seeing papa losing his life so painfully like a fish without water... A man who had caught me I bit on his hand in response he pushed me so hard I thud with wall injuring my head and loss my conscious for last time saw my papa dyeing... Mom and little sister crying in pain..."

"Next day when I woke up police was hovering before me I called out mom but her reply didn't came... Sitting back fully conscious saw two bodies before my eyes those were of my parents they killed my mom and papa... Snatched my whole life and my little sister she got vanished in that night no news came about her..."

" I tried so hard to make the investigators understand that it was murder but they didn't hear me... Don't know some kind of proof they state there was chit in which there is writing of my dad about committing suicide and admitting his fault of involvement in drugs dealing..!!! I shouted denying all their talks... I rushed to check that file... To find it... May be I get something .. But tooo my bad I could not find it!!!!!"

" Later on I realized that its their dirty game... Some of the officers are included in it tooo... No one comes to my help when I cried... All the relatives became senseless.. Even my uncle... Who always treat me as his own son didn't bother to come once to check upon me... Our house get sealed our factory get sealed and I was transferred to orphanage...!!!"

"I get destroyed... They snatched my parents and my little angel my sis too... I left here all alone in this big world... Just those dreadful memories are still here which always haunt me... Why crystal why... What was the fault of us..?? Why they do this to our life???? Why God do this to me... Don't I deserve anyone... Don't my family deserve that life... Why they left me here??? Why there is no one remain for me????" Asking this question once again I broke down in front of her...

Scroll down for more...!!!πŸ˜›

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Sakshi...

His brake down scrared me... And all of sudden he hugged me cryingly... I remain same then hugged him back loosely... Tears flowed down continuesly from my eyes hearing his painfull past and watching his situation... How much he suffered is I can't even thought... His each word is reflecting his crave... His crave for his perfect life as a son and brother... How much he is craving for love in this whole time period...

"You are here cause you have to punish them Star!!!!" Finally I said this words not having other words in mind...he broke the hug realizing our state... Me too was having awkwardness by this moment but that was not important... I looked straight in his eyes... Then hold his both of the palm... He stared at me... And I start again "Yes..you have to delivered justice to them.. Those people deserves death... And one more thing You are not alone here... Me... Dad and whole family is with you... You are having family star...you are not alone... Samjhey aap...We are with you..." He gave a small nod...

The sun start setting now the time... The whole sky was coloured orange.. We sat there for some good minutes... Then thinking something I release his hands.. stand up and started to go inside his room... And asked him to stand up tooo!!!!

He do as I say... We came in he straight go towards washroom to get fresh once again...

Me too came out and wash my face with the help of tap.. Which is there for plants... I splash water two and three times and finally felt bit better... And moves forward when Khush came there on terrace door...

She looked me carefully... Don't know what is going through her mind... Then she asked "Saki... Bhai tumhe apne kamre se nikal diya kya...?? Yaha mooh kyu dho rahi ho??? Wo bhi is time??" The little radio bombard her questions... I think a little then replied " Aisa kuch nahi hai... Meri marzi.. Mujhe yaha mooh dhona tha!!!"

She chuckled hearing my reply then dragg me towards the inside the room... As we step in Star settled on bed cleaning his face... Its good that khush didn't see our crying otherwise it will be difficult for Star...

Then once agin brother sister start their chit chats... Watching them talking I remember his talk about his sister... I wish he will get her tooo soon... Pray for his little sis... I decided to left them alone and went down... And make a turn... When miss radio shout...

"Saki stop!!!!!!" I turned around and asked what... While she replied to me putting her hands on hips bit angrily!!! " Tum humesha bhaag kyu jati ho hame chod ke..?? Ruko yahi abhi hum saath chalenge.. Okkk...!!" She said as all ordering me...

I flared up... I decided to tease her making her angry... And went towards her she was sitting on bed near her brother... I stand there having good distance... "Khush tu meri mumma hai kya jab dekho tab mujhe datti rehti hai!!! Kyu sunu Teri baat... Aise bolte hai rukne ko!!! Choti ho abhi.. Age me and even size me...!!" I said all this and then realize he was there tooo... I looked at him he was having a cute little smile watching khush cutiee expression... I feel lighted after see him like this...

Then my attention goes towards Khush who was now standing on bed having same angry pose and start again... She looks so cute that I just want to pull her pluffy cheeks... "Me choti... Me choti hu... Dekho me badi ho gayi!!!" She clarify the reason of standing there!!! She was once again scolding me but her gestures and cute poses made me laugh from inside still I tried my best to be stand as angry as I am enjoying her angry mood and Arjun's lighten state...

"Tum badi ho tumhe samjhna chahiye na ke me choti hu to mere liye ruko... Jab dekho tab bhaag jati ho... Kante(throne) hai kya mijhme ha.??? Batao batao kaha hai!!???" She start showing her hand and back asking me same question and I start laughing watching her antics... And after a moment star too joined me... We both laughed hearing her silly question and she didn't even get that I was just pulling her leg by making her angry...

By the time we finished our laughing section we watched her jumping of from bed and moving towards door... I get she is more angry on serious mode and decided to stop but before me Star reach to her and sat equal to her hight holding her hands..

. Khush looked here and there stating her anger and Start said " I am sorry miss radio... You are right... We should not laugh on you...!!!! Sorry ... Don't be angry...please.. Please!!!" Star says all this holding his ears now... Khush hugged him tightly saying loudly "its okkk Bhai!!!!"

Then they broke the hugg... I stand their admiring their relation... How this both brother sisters are... Then I went towards khush and hold my ears and said sorry... She smiled but then turned towards Arjun and announce loudly "Bhai you know... you are the best Bhai!!!!!!" I made awful face... What does she mean by that... Arjun was so happy to hear those words from Khush that his face reflects... But the pinch of hurt was still there... Which is oblivious after losing own sister... Before he will be again went down in past I start " Matlab hum kuch nahi hai??"

"Mene aisa kab kaha ...mene kaha mere Bhai best hai!!!" Saying that she winked and dragged Star downstairs... I thanked Khush mentally... Unknowingly but she brought Star back in his usual state!!!...

At night...!!!!

We sat on table all together even Sam Bhai was there too... I called him specially... Tomorrow is the day when we are leave for village... There is lots of excitement but still I will miss him... He and dad not coming there... Dad will come after some days but he is not coming after that tooo... Khush had asked so many times him to come with us after all its his best friend's wedding...

But no use... He stays firm on decision don't know what kind of work he is having here??!!!! I want him to come with us... Its my brother's wedding he should come.. "Angel!!!!" I looked up hearing bhai's voice... I hmm in response asking what happened... He replied " kabse bula raha hu... Kaha dhyan hai tumhara??? Pass the bowl... He wants it!!!" He said pointing at Arjun who was sitting beside him...

I gave it to him... Sara di and Piya di left ordering me to come after finishing dinner as we have to do some packing... Me too stand up not having mood to eat more!!!! Khush ran behind me shouting "me bhi aati hu...!!!" I chucked at her antics...

Till two o' clock... We do our masti... Trio of us packed our bags and necessary things... Finally we get free... I made a bad face remembering that tomorrow I have to go school too as there is last day function before mid term vacation... And Natasha had specially asked me to come... I stood up lazily and set my bed... And switch of the lights... .

Tossing from long time... Don't know why there is no trace of sleep today in my eyes... Then I hear the knock on door... Its made me more irritated... I knew its Bhai... I was just crushing him when the knock become louder and I shout "Aa rahi hu mere Bhoot (ghost)!!!!" I ran towards door and peep outside from the hole.. And finally open the door... But Star was standing there... I looked at time once again... Then he enters inside having Sam Bhai with him...

Bhai slap on my head slightly saying " Tune mujhe phir Bhoot bulaya!!!" I show him tounge "Aadhi raat ko aise aaoge to koi bhi yahi bolega ke bhoot aaya... Kyu ki aise time wohi ghoomte hai..." Hearing my words Star looked at me... And grinned... I looked at me questioningly why is he looking like this at me... "Aisa hai to phir apne aap ko kya bulaogi Crystal...Tum bhi to aadhi raat me ghoom hi rahi ho...!!" I made O shape face... Sam Bhai laughed and gave pat on shoulder appericiating him... I ran towards bed angrily and switching of the light jump on it...

Scroll down for more...πŸ˜›

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 8 years ago