Great update
whole world know about his love
but he is such a buddhu
waiting for next part
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual awesome update princessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Crystal😊😊😊 Beautiful name. Sakshi Arjun ko jagati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wow!! Dono ki understanding khaafi acchi hain. Dono bina kuch bole hi sab kuch samaj jaate hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Sakshi ko kya huwa?πŸ˜• Itni chup chup si kyu hain?

Test aur vo bhi crystal ke saathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun dil hi dil main kush horaha hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ek ladka aur ladki saath main kuch time spend kare toh kya kya sochne lagte hain log😑😑😑 Accha huwa Arjun ne accha sa sabak sikhaaya uss ladke koπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun is in loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Sahi kaha Natasha neπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Dearie's!!! Back with an update!!! I am very sad... comments are so less!!!! Aren't you all are interested now!!! Cause I seriously don't think so!!!πŸ˜” But happy to them who at least comment!!! A big thanks to them!!!! Love you peoples!!! πŸ€—
Special dedication to my princess!!😳😳 Hope you all like this chappy!!!

Part 11...

Sakshi...

I sat on stairs and looked around... The place was empty as no one was there!!! All had gone out and because of my exams I am here!!! Alone... Feeling little scared too.. But no use!! Its me who insist mumma and all to go as its important!!!

So now I can not call her and tell her that I am afraid as she will be worried then!!! And I don't want that!!!
I stayed there as my preprations are complete and I am in no mood to revised it again so I choose to sit here!!! Watching my funny cartoon videos!!! My favourite time pass!!!! A sudden tap on my shoulder and I jumped at my place!!!

But felt releife watching the person in front of me!!! Its HE!!! As because of exams he too is here!! I smiled at him!! Its been so many days he seems different!! Like from inner side he is confused!! All the time I looked at him just feel like he want to say something... He want to ask something!!! But what is like he is confused on his own!!!! But what??? I didn't get the answer!!

Slowly I looked at him as he settled beside me on stair!! Close to me!! And same time he looked into my eyes!!! I became confused!!! His eyes were reflecting a feel!! The same feel that I was hiding from so long!! True!! I don't know I am guessing it right or not but still my heart is saying to me that its true as you can read him!!!!
But how its possible!! He is having someone in his life!! Right!! Then why I came in this!! No I turn my face and decide too left the place too!!! I stand up to go and he clutched my wrist!!!! God!!! My heart started thudding so loud that I feel like it will come out at any moment!!!
He stand up and I didn't dare to looked at him!! " kaha bhaag rahi ho Crystal??? Aur kab tak bhaagogi?? " he asked the question which make me shut my mouth!!! But still I choose to answer and left the place!!! " Me nahi bhaag rahi!! Me to bas padhne jaa rahi thi!!!" I completed slowly and turn to go!!
But this time he hold my hand and once again start " Tum janti ho me Kis bare me baat kar raha hu!??" Somewhere I know what he is trying to say or ask but still I don't want this!!! "Me samajh nahi!! Aap kya baat kar rahe hai???" I said looking down!! He put his fingers under my chin and made me looked at him saying "Really Crystal!?? Tum nahi janti ke me tumhari feel ke bare me baat kar raha hu!! Wo feel jo tumhare Mann me hai mere liye!!!" I shut my eyes too much tight!!! Not able too find any strength to looked at him!!!
"Open your eyes crystal plzz!!!" He request me!! By now tears start floating in my eyes!! I open my eyes slowly and try to look at him saying "aisa nahi..." But he didn't give me chance to complete... Putting his finger on my lips!!! I shivered at that!! " Don't try to lie... Meri baat suno!!! Me bhi tumse...!!!"
I feel hard shaking and jumped on my bed!!!! Trying to get what just had happened!!! Khush was standing there!!! "Saki tumhe last paper me late hona hai... Utho!!!!!" She scold me!!! And I realized that Its just a MERE DREAM!!!!!! I clean the sweat tht was on my forhead and quickly went to wash my face!!!
I was trying to my best that I forgot that dream and start revesion!!! Its the last paper today finally will be free!!! And will get time to prepare for the wedding!!!! Me and khush both were revising as there is lot of time and we specially wake up early to make reversion!!! I looked up at stairs and found him!!! Again that dream start floating in my mind but I composed my self and smiled at him " Good morning Star!!! " I wished him happily!!!
Yupp... Its his name STAR!!! Given by Khush and she want me to call him by that!!! So after her lottsss of pleading I start calling him by that name!!! Awesome name right!!?!! "Morning crystal!!" He replied looking at Khush!!
I feel something unusual!! He never wished me like that... Always when he came he talked to us happily and smilingly!!! A genuine smile!!! But today one look at him and it says that he is not fine!! Something is wrong!! In fact not now ... its happening from the last fifteen days!!! He had been started seem much different!!! Like confused at his own tooo!! We stay together as always... Had fun with prepration but still I find his behaviour little change!!! Like he want to make decision about which he is not sure!!! May be so!! Today its like totally different!!! He never talk to me like avoiding eye met!!! Just now he did that... Why??? Don't know what had happen to him!! He was talking to me but not that like usual!!!
Anyways its going to be time!!! I have to make tea for him!!! I made my way towards kitchen when he stop me by calling my name!! " Sakshi!!" Another thing... Calling me by my name!!!??? After my birthday he never call me by my name!!! But what happen today???
I looked at him and he smile but a little!! " I don't want to drink tea!!! " "kyu??'' I questioned instantly!!! "Not in mood... Don't make plzz!!! Get ready... We have to go little early as they (school) announced yesterday!!!!" "Hmmm!!" Just that came out from my mouth... As in the whole time he didn't even looked at me!! Why????

We came out from class as our paper finished!!! Its as always awesome!! I think his paper will be same as we both had a good preparation for this!!! Finally I am free!!! Want to jump in happiness... M free to enjoy the wedding!!! Yipppeee!!! But I controlled myself!!!!
Suddenly Natasha came there and I smiled at her "Hi Sakshi!!" Me too replied back... Then we talked randomly!! We congratulate each other for completing examss... Suddenly she asked " Sakshi... Do you know what happen to Arjun???" I looked at her confused!! Why she think that I will know the reason!! Anyways still I replied "Nahi janti!! Kya tumhe pata hai???" I asked hesitantly... Hoping that may be she know!!!
But she nodded her head negatively!! "Chale Crystal?" I turn around hearing the voice!!! Arjun was standing there!!! I nodded my head!!! After a quick bye to Natasha!! Natasha asked me to come tomorrow as it will last day at school before our vacation!!! And I promise her to come tomorrow!!!
We sat in rickshaw and he start watching something in his mobile... I guess someone's pic!!! The sadness was still reflecting through his eyes and face!!! Whoes pics were there??? His family??? May be yes!!God!! Is he upset because of his past?? Plzz help him!!! I silently pray to God.. Even I don't know the right reason!!!
Today for the first time I want to sit close to him... To know about his sadness... What is that which bothering him!!! Finally gathering some courage I asked!!! "What happen to you star???" He quickly looked at me... And stared for a brief time!! Then he smiled but that didn't reach his eyes!! A fake smile "kuch nahi Crystal... Don't worry!!" He replied looking away!!
I got he is lieing but still kept mum... As I don't think I have to force him... Its will be his choice if he want to share or not!!! We reached at home and have our same routine!!! But once again he left without having lunch with us!!! Saying that he will take it later!!! "Bhai ko kya ho gaya hai aaj!??" Khush asked putting her hand under chin!!! She too felt his sadness!!!
I looked him running upstairs going towards his room!!! "Pata nahi!! Tum lunch karlo!!! " I replied!! We had our dinner!!today Sara di and Piya di tooo joind us!! And we had great time after so many days!! This exams made a person so dull!!! And finally after completing lunch me and khush go to take some rest!!

Arjun...

I slowly run my hand on the photo frame and a tear flowed down from my eyes!! "Wish you all are here with me!!" I whispered to myself!! Before some years on the same day!!! They had destroyed my life!!! They snatched everything from me!! My parents and my little cutee tooo!!!
They made my life worst!!! Because of them I am still not able to get a peacefully sleep... My parents love and my sister!!!! Who are having no fault at their place still they were punished by those dogs!!! Why God!!! Why??? How can you do this to people who always believe in you!! Who always know one thing.. To spread happiness!! To save lives then for what you had done this!!!!! Why???? I cried loudly in this closed room!!!
I sat know knees remembering my little family who left me alone on the same day!!! But I have promise to myself... I will take revenge!! Will found them and punished them tooo!!! I promise you!! I said looking at the photo!!!! And tears kept flowing down from my eyes!!!!
A knock on door disturbed me!! I stand up and opened the door not even thinking that someone will see me like this!! And there stand she!!! She gave me shocked look!!! Her eyes were wide open and I know the reason tooo!! But today I am not in mood to hide something!! And not in mood to share something to!!!!
So I silently give her space to come in!!! She made her way and saw the room... By now I realised my messed room state!!! She catches the photo on the bed and takes it in her hand!!! I kept looking her movements!!! She was just watching the pic without uttering a word!!!
I sat on bed and near to that she was standing!!! Her attention then come on me once again!!! "Kuch khaya nahi na aapne... Chaliye kuch kha lijiye!!!" She said almost like requesting!!! She still saying that not asking anything??? I choose to ignore my thoughts!!! "Mujhe abhi kuch karne ki strength nahi hai Crystal!!! I want to be alone!!! Plzz!!!" Last line I lied to her... Actually I want someone!!!!!
She kept mum for a moment and I looked at the photo in her hand!! Then she extend her putting the frame down!! "Strength nahi hai... Me to hu!! Come on give me your hand!! I am sure apni friend ki itni baat to aap jarur manoge!! Hai na.." she said with a little smile and making a puppy face!!!!
I am once again surprised by this girls behaviour!!! Looking at my situation she didnt asking anything.. Ya i dont want too... And requesting something like its really important for her!!! Someone whom I wanting like now!!!
I feel to let her do what she want!!! So looking at her I hold her hand and closed my eyes!!! For the first time I find someone in this painful time!! She squeeze my hand!!! There wasn't any trace of hesitance on her face... Means usually whenever we get closed and even by handshak she had start trembling!!! But today I am not able to find that Crystal!!! As I stand up she led me to the door!! We walked hand in hand and not for a moment my gaze turned from her!! I guess she was leading downstairs but I was in no mood to go there... Although I kept silent cause I don't want to say no to her!! The reason of doing this still not clear!!!!
"Stop!!!" She stop in between saying that!! I looked at her with blank face not getting what's going through her mind!! "Me ek kaam karti hu... Khane ke liye upar hi le aati hu!! Aap ko niche aane ki jarurat nahi hai!!! But tab tak plzz aap muh haath do lo!!! Plzz!! I am coming in five minutes!!!" I nodded at her as me too don't want to got down!!! She understand me once again!!!!
She left the place saying the last line "Agar apne parents ko kush dekhna rakhna chahti ho to khud khush raho!!! Mom dad ke liye isse badi kushi aur koi ho hi ni sakti!!!" For a moment I stayed quote there watching her leaving the place... Then made my way towards the wash room and I wash my face splashing water again and again!! Just a single thing was in my mind!! I can't be weak!! I won't cry again!! They always want me happy and I will stay happy for them!!! I will fulfill their dreams.. And make them happy!!
She came in with a tray in her hand!!! And placed it on table!! And take a turn towards door!! Is she leaving?? Plzz don't!! "Me kahi nahi jaa rahi!!" She said that easily!! As if I was saying loudly my thoughts and she replied on that!!! Opening the curtains of doors and windows she came back!! Its almost evening the cool wind blowing and birds were chirping loudly!!! the room once again shin with lighting as the darkness left the place!!! And I found solace having her beside me!!! Sam has given a true name!!! ANGEL!!!!
I had the food sitting on near chair which was near the table!! Meanwhile she arrange the room!!! "Crystal stop!!! I will arrange it!! I am fine!!" She smiled at me saying "Aise mouke barbar nahi aate... kabhi me bhi hisab kar lungi is kaam ka!!! And ya ye place meri bhi hai!!! And I love to set things here!!!" Ohh...yeah true... The place was of her before I came here!!! Finally I finished my food that she had place in my plate!!! And wash my hands!!!feeling relieve little not cause of food!! Its the magic of my CRYSTAL!!! My???
As I come out washing my hand she want there and I looked there the food tray wasnt there too!!! She left I guess!!! Obviously who will ready to talerate a guy like me for this much... Who cry like this!! Who act so childishly!!! No one of course!!! I chuckled sadly at my thought!! Knock on thought made me came out from my thoughts and found her again!!! "Bahar chale!!" She asked... And we get on place where we stayed every evening!!!!

Here I am finishing chapter!!! May be next part you will get Arjun's past!!!!
Anyways It take to much time to update!!! So plzz give a proper review... Its request!!! Like about writing and format!!! And the story line what you feel!!! Plzz do leave honest feedback!!! Next part will be in PM only those who comment!!!
Thanks for the love and support!!!!πŸ€—

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Resss/Unress
ME FIRST......okkk not..πŸ˜”
First of all...update for ME...no thankxxx...LOVE U SO MUCH APPIIIπŸ€—
Now coming to update...seriously i didn't like it...I JUST LOVED IT❀️...aapko kya laga???πŸ˜†
What a BEAUTIFUL DREAM which didn't come true...πŸ€”...i hope it will change in reality soon..
Arjun ignoring Sakshi...and Sakshi felt bad...poor girl...
Waiting to know Arjun's past...but itna toh pata chal gaya that it is really bad...is Arjun's sister is also dead??...😭
The names are so MAGICAL...Star,Angel...and specially CRYSTAL...in love with this...😳
Really loved how Sakshi understood Arjun's pain without his saying...😊

Appiii me angry...dusra part post kyu nahi kiya???πŸ˜’...leave it...
Overalll AWESOME UPDATE...πŸ‘
Plsss continue soon...eagerly waiting...luv u appiii❀️

Sochna bhi mat ki iss story mei koi bhi interested nahi hai...its awesome story and everybody is interested...so keep writing like this...πŸ˜ƒ...Agar mai comment na karti toh mujhe update nahi milti???πŸ˜”

Edited by Desirable_Star - 9 years ago
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one dear... the dream was nice I never thought dream also unfulfilled... a supporting star and crystal... continue soon dear...
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unres on Page 37
No sorrry for being lateπŸ˜ƒ
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Each emotion beautifully portrayed. ..

Sakshi was so understanding. ..

Wonder what is arjuns past