Posted: 9 years ago
Glad you loved it. .
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 10

Morning

Arjun

I wake up hearing the ring of my cell... And cut the call without checking it... As I know who it is... Its crystal ' missed call as usual to wake me up...It has become our daily routine now to do this for me. ..

I get ready for school and downstairs hanging the bag on my shoulder... I heard some voice coming out from kitchen but it's not new for me now... As I knew it's none other than both sisters who always fight over same thing in morning...Obviously Milk...

I entered in little radio chirped as always "Good morning bhai!!!" Me too bent a little and give her hug wishing her same...And also wish Crystal too!!! She too replied slowly.. Looks like she is not in mood today!!!Khush ran away to arrange bag...

She handed me my glass of tea and I asked same thing as usual " Did you have drink milk??" She nodded negatively...Well that is expected!!! "Why so??" I asked... "Hmmm. ..I am not feeling well!!! " She said and came out from kitchen...

"Why are you coming to school if you are not feeling well???" I asked all concerned... Siriously she is not looking well!! "There's test today...Did you revised what I told you to do???" She asked all concerned about me... "Yehh..But that's not so important for me now... Important is you and your health !!" I said mindlessly...And she stared at me for a brief time and I was also thinking what to say!!!

Both stayed looking at each other...I was trying to get what she is just thinking but then she looked away and said "Its time...Let's go!! If I won't feel better will come home taking leave!! Ab chale if you are done??" I nodded at her don't know what to say!!!

In a fifteen minutes we were at school and entrying into a gate we both changed our direction!!! Yeah!! That's true in school she is not talking to me because of same reason... I just action her to take care and she nodded giving me little smile... How easily she understand me!!!

In the whole two lectures I was stilling glances of her...She is totally out of mood.. I was worried about her... Dont know when will this stupid semester test will be over!! Isn't that strange not being worried about test I am worried about her!! Why?? Never feel so much concerned about some one!!!May be because my tution teacher prepared me very well for test that is why m so free!!! I chuckled at my stupid thoughts...

Finally the bell rang and that Sir and into class asking loudly are you ready friends!! The class replied negatively... "Well this is expected from all of you students!! But I won't let you go...I decided to take test in group playing game where you all decid other ones marks!! Okk??" Class didn't respond at his statement left in few rankers!! "Well no news always good news!! So I take your silence as yes!! " he declared finally..

Then he made us understand the test he will call four boys who will chose each one girl as group partners and with eight students devided into four groups he will take test...Like he will ask questions and team have to answer and other student will do counting of marks!!! First he asked us to closed the book and then call the boys who are having roll no. of 1 to 4...

I walked there on stage with three of other students and quickly write partners name in chit and handed it to Sir... Other one also do same... I had written Natasha name as I don't think it is good for Sakshi to come and join...Better she take rest... Well sir announced our partners name and I got shock hearing Sakshi's name with other one!! And he is non other then that stupid Rohan!! Soon four of girl to come at stage and we were going to sit with our partners when sir announced there is twist in this and he declared us to change partner and a wide smile appear on my lips hearing my name with crystal!!!

It's fun to be gave exam like that...Having Crystal as a partner makes me too happy...We had given all the answers to Sir and obviously we were with highest marks!!!

What surprised me is crystal knowledge about me.My about her... We know each othe so well!! Yupss!! Sir asked some questions about each ones partner too and we answer it too!!!

Finally bell rang and we stood up to go!!! I looked at crystal who was not looking at me but still she said slowly "I m going home... Bhai is coming to pick up me!!" I hmm in response while she left to peck her bags!! I am not able to understand my own self... How can she effect me so much!! Why I m thinking about her so much!! Well I knew she is my friend and a friend will be always concerned about each other. ..But questions is Natasha too is my good friend...I never had this kind of feel for her!!! What is it?? What is happening to me???

I was going towards class as recess time is going to over soon!! But was stopped in midway hearing that talk "Looks like love is in the air!! Miss. Scholar has trapped a really handsome guy!! " A girl commented intentionally so I can hear it...Well I know about whom they are talking...Miss. scholar means Sakshi!!! My blood boild in anger hearing that kind of words for my crystal..My crystal!!! Still I choose to ignore it and made my way!!

"Stop blaming her dear...Didn't you see in class he too is made about her... How both are answering with each other...Dont know what kind of spell they did on each other???" A guy comments too!!! I turned back and gives him murderous look enough to shut their mouth!!!

I was going to turned when Rohan came putting her hand on that guy said "Why are you teasing him guys!!! Looks he is so upset cause his love left him alone with other guy!! Don't know which kind of girl she is?? Kabhi bhi kisike bhi sath " I didn't let him complete his words and throw black ink on him losing my temper!!! I made him all black!!!Soon all passing students start laughing on him!! "Never ever try to say anything bad about her otherwise result will be worst from this time!! Samjhey!!!" I warned him and left from there still feeling angry on him!!!

I sat at my place and his words echoed in my ears!! His love with someone other!!! Idiots how can they say like that about any girl that too a girl like Crystal who is pure so kind soo sweet so genuine!! Will be at lose of words if I start praising her!!! Soon Natasha came and stand beside me I gave her space to sit!!

She settled beside me!! "Calm yourself Arjun!! " I gave him a look..And said all madly " You are saying this Natasha!! How can they talked about her like this!!!" Then I praised Crystal describing how innocent she is... Natasha stared at me with some good minutes and I broke the silence asking what !!! Next moment she shocked me by statement saying " Arjun you are in LOVE!!!"

So what all you are feeling after reading this chapter...
Hope you are not getting bored by this..
Please leave your feedback...
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!⭐️
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Looks UP...

No one is there... am first...
πŸ€—... happy dancing...

wow awesome yaara... u penned so beautifully... dat was amazing.. end me bada shock to him... loved it

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Supperbbb
Sakshi is non feeling well n Arjun worried for her
Natasha said the right thing
Let's see Arjun will accept it or not
Continue Soon
Waiting for next park
Thanks for the PM
sairam175 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome after long time dear
Missing you so much
Awesome part
Arakshi become friends
And they know each other very well
That stupid rohan
Arjun gave him right answer
Con soon
Thanks for pm
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb...
Wondering what happened to Sakshi

Continue soon
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 7

Amazing, superb, fantastic, mindblowing part dear
Love it
Thanks for pm
Update soon
P.s. sorry for short comment
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 10

Amazing, superb, fantastic, mindblowing part
Love it
Wow arjun crystal are soo cute
Cute part
Thanks for pm
Update soon
P.s. sorry for sher comments
_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
arjun worried for sakshi
sakshi kya hua??πŸ˜•
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊
Edited by aditiarakshi - 9 years ago
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Apppiii amazing story...
Just loved it!!!😊
I loved the name crystal...its so beautiful...
U described every part so nicely aapppiii
Specially arjun and sakshi's feelings towards each other...
Let's see aage kya hota hai
Plsss plsss update soon...
Waiting...
Edited by preetikumar - 9 years ago