awesome part
love it
congo for becoming a phuppo
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 8

Sakshi...

I was waiting for his response extending my hand...And in a few second as if without giving second thought he shake hand with me and our friends relation get aprroval...

Happiness was reflecting through his eyes...As if he was waiting for this day for very long...I remember first day when he met me here ...First thing what he asked about is friendship ...And i was being stupid ran away from there giving his stupid excuse...

That day was thinking I am stupid and now today I am feeling like being selfish...Yes...Reason is like I can not understand my action for extending hand...Just I knew i was feeling alone I want a friend and just his some words made me do that...What was he thinking about me...

After that handshake both were just finiding words as for me its first time a boy is my friend and for him I dont know the reason ...

But finally he broke the silence... And actioned me about gift...Ya my this year's first birthday gift from my new friend... I was going to unwrapped it when he stopped me... I looked at him with questioning eyes...

"Sakshi .. Tumhari exact like to nahi pata so if pasand na aaye to bata dena..." I gave him smile... " I think aapki choice mujhse to achchi hi hogi...So dont worry.."

I carefully unwrapped it as I do always...Then a round shaped box fall in my hand...I opened it in that there was a brecelate of white shining moties it looks like just crystal...

It was too beautifull...As per my choice...Not so heavy...Not so less...Just perfect combo...I kept looking at it... "hows it??" he snapped me.. " Its beautifulll...Really thank you so much...One of the prittiest gift of my life..Specially iske moti its just looking like crystal...And I just love it...Thank you thank you so much..."

Arjun..

For the first time I saw her exited mode where she was beaming with happiness...Really it reflect how much she like my gift... In my mind I apriciate my choice as its first time and I am passed...I chucked my stupid thoughts ...She was kept thanking me... suddenly a thought came in my mind...

So I stoppped her thank you session... "Ok..Okk..Sakshi itna bhi preity nahi hai...Thanks blona band karo..and tumhe pasand aaya isiliye i m very happy...But now we are friends No thanks and No soory..Ab ye tum Samjhi ya Samjhaoo..."

She looked away and say.. " Samjh gayi but jo cheez mujhe achchi lagti hai wo mere liye most pretty hai so aap aisa nahi bol sakte ke ye itna bhi achcha nahi hai...Ab ye baat aap Samjhe ya me samjhao.."

"Achcha mera dialogue mujhe hi mara jar aha hai...Himmat hai to jara meri taraf dekh kar farmaiye jo abhi abhi aapne kaha..." She became silent for some time ... Then "Aap.." She was going to start to say something when I stopped her... "Sabse pehle to tum mujhe aap bulana band karo... warna me bhi Ab tumhe Sakshi nahi bulaunga..."

"nahi aap aisa nahi kar sakte.." "Arrey..Ye kaisa rule hai tum jo chaho bulao..Aur me nahi bula sakta..." "Par Sakshi achcha naam hai..." "So you mean Arjun bura naam hai isliye tum aap bulati ho..." "Maine aisa kab kaha..."She fight back...I was enjotying her annoyed mood...So I continued my demand...

" mujhe aap bulana band karo warna me tumhe ek dusra name mil jayega...Choice is yours.." "Me nahi bulane wali aapko naam se.." She replied quickly saying mujhe aadat nahi hai...

"Ok..To mera bhi decision final hai..." "but.." "par kya..Ha??" "Sakshi is good name.." "Again... So Arjun is bad haa??" "NO..No..No...Its very very very good isiliye to naam nahi lete.."

I was silent for a moment after hearing that...just looking at her..While she was looking here and there avoiding me... "Fine bataiye aap mujhe kya naam denge??" I smiled at my victory... "Itni bhi kya jaldi hai...Will call you till night...Ek baar to bulaunga hi...Samajh sako to samajh lena..."

She looked at me with confused expression then chuckled like as if she didn't care... Then I looked at my watch...It being 6;00 ..we were blabbering quite long on a stupid talk...But for me friendship is this... some fights...Some care ...Some love...Some trust...

Finally I said bye going to walk away... When she stopped me... " Thanks for changing my mood.." I smiled at her... "No thanks Miss..." I leave my sentence incomplete...

"Kal milte hai...at in auto..." I joked idiotickly... "Why...Tomorrow..?? Dinner baki hai ..Niche nahi aayenge..." " Have some work...will come...But not sure...Why are you asking..??" "Nothing...But ab hum friends ban hi gaye hai to mujhe nahi lagta ke invitation dene ki formality karni padegi..."

She said and walked away...For sometime I put pressure on my about invitation then I remember her cack cutting time...Obviously...She was inviting for it... Ghumaye bina to koi baat nahi kehti Miss.Aanad..!!!

Another happiest day of my life...Ya happiest day...For which I have very small list...Now today's day is going to be included ...As Crystle's birthday...

Sakshi

I cannot believe what just had happen on tarrace...I feel like no hesitation ...No fear..Those all thoughts were like flew away from my mind when I was talking to him...I just know now we are friends and nothing will come between our FRIENDSHIP...Will be friends always...Just best friends...

"Sakshi.. Cake kaate.." Mom asked placing a vanilla cake infront of me..I looked around everyone was here except my brother Sameer...Even Arjun too came but no trace of him...I looked at door as I want to wait for bro...I invited him may be if he remembered he will come...

Suddenly I hear "Sam bhai kaam me busy hai..." I looked back...Its Khush...who was standing besides Arjun in corner...My dad also confirm the news so finally I have to cut the cake..

I closed my eyes and make a wish then blew the candles finally cut the cake...And a loud clap and bursting of bloon's started with a birthday song...

I looked at him was clapping and smiling continuously...As I looked at him he again wish me...Then one after one I feed all my sisters but started from mom-dad..As I know once our sisters attack begun...There will nothing for them...So I feed them first...And received blessings...

Then I feed them ...My sises and they too...But too our bad luck mom had already put some pieces at side for bhai and family...So now no masti with this...

Lastly just one person was left and its him...Arjun...Now what to do...?? I took a piece and and forwerded towards him...Not to feed..

Khush who was standing beside him... Said "Aww.." Putting her hands on mouth...I looked at her confusingly...Now what had happen she is reacting like this... "What??" We both asked together...

"Saki tum cheating karti ho...Apne bhai ko to apne hath se khilaogi aur mere bhai ko aise?? Bad manner Saki..." I looked at Arjun who was just smiling at her childish demands...Suddenly mom called me...I mentally thank her...As i get reason to ran away from there...

We finished our dinner together still there was no trace of Sam bhai...I was waiting for him... Suddenly we hear knock on door...I thought finally he came...

But My bad luck...Its not him...There was Mr.Sahil Rathore... I bad a face..."inhe bhi aaj hi apna chehra dikhana tha.." I just dont like him...Because of his deeds...Sam bhai loves him so much and gave so much respect to him...But he always busy with his bigg ego...

He settled on chair...As always mom started her loving -caring session towards him... I gathered aall plates and made my way with Khush...

"Happy birthday Sakshi..." I looked at him...I nodded my head and left from there...We all four were stealing cake from kitchen when hear mom shout from outside...

"Chori karli ho to bahar aa jao tum sab..." We all looked at each other and really mom is mom... Always caught us...!!!

We can out innocently as if we hadnt done anything...Oohh...He was still there...I just dont know why I dont like this person...

"So you are mr.Arjun...??" He asked to Arjun... While he nod and made handshake "you are Sahil right???" Yes... " So here for studies ...Where is your perents..??" Finally he asked what I think he dont have to...Always wrong question...

I looked at Arjun...Who was silent for moment...But then my dad interputt saying "tum yaha kaise Sahil??" Always correst timing of my father...

" Hi uncle...Wo me ye inform karne aaya tha that marrige date and venue fix ho gayi aaj...So mom ne bheja tha.." I asked What!!! Suprised...Where is bhai..."When and where???" I asked surprisingly...

" Sakshi surprise to aise ho rahi ho jaise achanak shaadi fix ho gayi hai...Its after 1 and half month ...At villege..." "What??" This was the biggest surprise...At villege buit why..From the first day I was asking them do it from this place and finally result...Why??

"Ha to kya hua...Hamari puri family hai waha...Phir hum return yaha aa gayenge..." He said seternly...

Now I dont want to hear anything more...So I left that place...

Next morning...

Arjun...

Last day was little bit strange...So many things happened in a single day...Our friendship...Then that Sam's marrige news...Sakshi's being upset ...I can undersatand...As they all have just a single bro...How her wish like...

But its depend on their family...Hope today her mood will be better...Taking my bag I came down where already both Khush and Sakshi were fighting...

Strange ...Khush was shouting on her...And she was making puppy faces...She looks so cute...

I interputt their fight wishing them Good morning...Both looked at me...And wished me too... "Ye kis baat pe fight ho rahi thi?? May I know??" "Bhai ...Ye sab Saki ki fault hai...Dekho doodh nahi pi rahi..." Khush complained... "Haa..Aur ye meri mummy banke mujhe daant rahi hai..."

I laugh a little... "Khush is right..."I defend her...While Sakshi made bad face looking away... "Yehh..Dekha..Bhai is always right...Me win.." Khush show tounge to Sakshi while she replied same way..

Finally after sometime and my tea session we walked out for School together...

So guys friendship begin..With little tifs...Hope you are not getting bore...

Hit like if you like...

Sorry for that mistakes...Please leave your honest view...That means alot to me...

Thank you...

_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
love arakshi convo πŸ˜ƒ
love arjun's gift πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi was waiting for sameer...par wo nhi aaya...πŸ˜”
sameer ki shaadi ki date fix ho gayi...
ye sahil sameer ka bhai hai kya???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
love the last sceneπŸ˜ƒ
loved it
cont soon 😊
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsm update
lovd it
fnlly frndshp
cnt soon..
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiarakshi

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">awesome update</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">love arakshi convoπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">love arjun's giftπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">sakshi was waiting for sameer...par wo nhi aaya...πŸ˜”</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">sameer ki shaadi ki date fix ho gayi...</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">ye sahil sameer ka bhai hai kya???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">love the last sceneπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">loved it</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633cc">cont soon😊</font>

thanks aditi!! glad you love it!!!
ya he is his bro.. check CS... for more...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shurtiekta

awsm update
lovd it
fnlly frndshp
cnt soon..

thanks dear!!! glad you love it...
_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

thanks aditi!! glad you love it!!!
ya he is his bro.. check CS... for more...

ohh ha he is in CSπŸ˜†...bhul gayi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update... after so long...
continue soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

nice update... after so long...

continue soon

Ya so sorry for making you wait so long...
Anyways thank you so muchh for comment...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Part 9...

Arjun..

Month has been passed from our friendship...And it's my life's awsomest month...

I mean in this month so many things had changed...Our friendship became more and more stronger...Now in days no one will say that we are that Arjun nd Sakshi who were not talking to each other...

In this time I get chance to know her fully...And I did..From her birthday till now everyday was just awesome... Everyday passed with our daily routine...

Morning school together then lunch together...After office work how can I forget tution time...It was truly a different experience about Sakshi...I mean she is the best teacher...In our tution time how she teach and solve our problems how she explained everything...It's really good...

I got new friends especially Suhaani...Sakshi and both were really crazy ...in teaching time no one is friend of her ...Still remember that day when she scolded ME!!!

For the first time someone scolded me...For the moment I was angry but then it's my fault so I accept it... Each evening we sat on terrace sharing our likes and dislikes... Teasing each other...

She is amazing friend...A person with beautiful heart...She is the one who is caring that no one will get hurt because of her..and misunderstand her...

May be that was the reason why she is hesitating to start friendship...Shyness is the one of the best part of her nature...Now whenever we are together just a thought come in mind how I live in this next coming month...

I mean in next month it's Sam' s wedding... And whole family is going to village... Unfortunately I can't go...So have to stay here..

Scroll
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago