Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anitasharma

Nice update
sakshi thinks that arjun and natasha are dating
what was on the file
precap seems interesting
update soon

Thanks dear!!!hmmm...keep guessing tilll updates comes...lolss.
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
What about the deal...???
Continue Sooon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM

Thanks niki dear!! glad u lovd it...u willl get ur answer sooonnn!!!
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Shivani_

amazing update...par uske past mein esa kya hua tha???...uss file mein kya hai???in sab sawalon ke jawab humein kab milega...??update soon

Thanks appijaaan...you wiilll get ur answers sooonnn...πŸ€—
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manurocks

no yaar...

not at all cont. soon ...
waiting awesome update...!!!!!!!
loved the precap...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear...glad u loved it...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update
oh so sakshi thinks arjun is with some other girl and that is the reason why she stays away from him but arjun is attracted to her that means he is not with any girl
was that arjun's plan of party after school
what was in that file arjun saw
so finally sakshi decided to make friends with arjun
thanks for pm

Thanks shefu di...yup...u willl get everything soonnn!!
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

awsm stoy

just all da chaps
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon

ps sorry for commenting late

No sorrry please ...Thankss alot... glad u loved it alll...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
@ Rockstart jaan ...Nethra appijaan...And aditi : Thank you so mauch for commenting...As always not being able to quote...
All other if want check replies on previous pages...
Thanks...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Part 7

Sakshi..

I observed his changing expressions when he saw the file...Dont know what was there in that file but his face was showing totally shocked mode...I call his name for the fifth time and finally grabbed his attention...

He hmmm in response and quickly start gathering files which were lying on floor...In a few minutes he ran away from there muttering see you later... I sat there like an idiot...Dont know what just happened...

In just some minutes his smiling face's charm flew away...But why???? What was there in that file???

"Sakshi!!" Liza shook me hard while I gave her angry look...She tooo glared back and ask "where were you losted?? Ab ghar nahi jaana kya??" I nodded my head Saying " Yeah...Lets go..."

Finally wedding is over...We are free for studies as after fifteen days exams are going to start and have to prepare lots...

Finally we reached at house and Liza hugged me tight...Me too hugged her back... After some minutes we broke hug nd I asked " so when will we meet next..." "Keep guessing.." She repliied playfully...I gave her angry look...I want her answer as tommorrow as its my birthday..Here she is replying like this...

"Okk...Then I will wait...As its your turn to come at home..." "I knew that Saku!!! Chal bye..." She walked away as her father was waiting from little far...I offer them to come but they refused ...so me too waved my hand saying bye...

I lied on my bed finally after this tiring day...Strange...All are on bed now...No one is awake for wishing me as sooon its going to be twelve...Arrgghh...Forget it...They always did same... Surely they will come with surprise...

"Sakshi...Tum aaj phir nahi gayi na check karne??" Mom asked angrily... " Ab kya check karna tha mujhe mom ???" I asked my mom little irritatingly... As now I m feeling to tired...Not in mooed to check something...

"I told you na that check upper room before sleeping..." Arrhh... Is it incomplete still??? "Why me always...??" I asked more irritatingly... "Because all are already driffted in sleep and only you are awake...So go..." I slipped into blanked and shout from inside " Mumma me bhi so gaya..."

I feel a little hit on head nd peeped out...Its dad... I smiled at him and sit up... Mom looked at me...And I turn to my dad for help...But he say " Go Sakshi!!!"

I jumped out from bed and ran to tarrace...Again to face him... I came on tarrace ..Its little dark as shining stars cover its darkness... I smiled to see the view...

I walked towards flower pots and start talking with them... "O,,,My sweeties ..How are you..??I know me too bad.. do din se milne nahi aayi but me kya karu wo humare new guest..." I stopped in middle as it hit me that I am here for some work..I smacked my hand on head and walk towards his room...

I knocked slowly two three times but no reply...But the door open as it isnt locked...The scene shocked me...There he was in sleep...continiously calling Mom and dad... I quickly ran towards him and saw sweat bends on frorhead... He looks totally frightened..

I didnt understand what to do??? then I called his name softly... But he kept shivering...Finally I start crassing his hair..Making him feel easy...I kept it doing until he stop his words...and looked little relax.. me too take deep breath... and take my hand back.. In just some minutes he opened his eyes...

He stared at me...Now I looked in his eyes trying to get what was going in his mind...?? Why was he so much frightened??? Its just a dream or something else which is bothering him???

"You here??" He asked sating on bed looking away...

I realise our closeness...In just some moments we were so close... I quickly step back thinking that he dont like it... I turned towards table and saw everything is there...

" Haa..wo mumma ne bheja tha to check the room..If you need something..." I replied looking away... He didnt say anything so finally I turned to go back...

As I take steps he called my name...I stopped in way and turned to ask "Haan??" "Thanks..." I said its okk... But at that time he was totally in sleep so why he said thanks???

"For the first time I woke up without screaming...I think its because of you...SO thanks for that..." He replied my unasked question...But why this kind of things happening to him... I am going to ask but again he start "Aur me is bare me ab baat nahi karna chahta...Good night Sakshi..."

I feel bad for him...Want to know about him but may be its not correct time ...I have no right to push him to tell truth... "Good night...Dont worry will not say anythying until you told me... Please take care..."

I again made my way but this time stop by not my name but something else... he said "Happy birthday Sakshi... May god gives you all happiness of your life..."

I turned around and stare at him...As he was smiling at me...Some moments before I saw totally different part of him and now he had mask his pain so easily... This time I give her hearty smile as I m really happy that he is one who wish me first!!!

"Thank you so much...bye..."he nodded and finally I walked out...

Next evening...

Arjun...

Now another day is passing..and it remind that another day is over and I am still at same point...That person is still living a great life who destroyed my family...Who snatched away my mom and dad from me...

At that day I promise myself that at any cost I will find him... He deserve the punishment ...He deserve the worst... I will not leave him...Who was the reason of my situation... Because of whom m getting those nightmares which are past of my life...

Nights...Last night...I dont know what happens there...Is Sakshi saw me in that state or what she did??? Just know that after years I got up without screaming... And got someone by my side...

Still...I dont want someone who knew my this side...As I dont want sympathy and fake concern...But when I found her ...I feel strange... Want to share but why?? Will she understand me?? Will she help me???

Arghh..I dont know what is happening with me...I have to stop thinking about her...When she dont want to come near me...So why its bothering me??

I Know why she was there...Aunty send her intentionally as they want to give surprise...

Khush has offer me to come but I refused at that time...As that file's contents are bugging me...Yeaterday I found a link about my aim...Soon I will catch that b******..

I climbed up the stairs... and opened my room... But then my eyes catches something else...

She was sitting there on bench like before ...May be enjoying roadside views!! Suddenly it hit me that I have something for her...As its her birthday...

I Walk towards her...And stand behind her...She was so lost in her thought... "Hi miss birthday girl!!" She turn around and I gave her quick look...

She muttered hi...And give me side to sit... I get surprise by that... As today she give chance to be with her...But what is the reason???

She was looking little upset... "I am missing my friends..." She said looking roadside... For the first time she talk something about her without asking... I looked at her as she continued...

" Last year was the bestest birthday for me...They gave me such a wonderfull surprise...And today we didnt even meet..." I dont know what to say??? Just its the reason for being upset...

" It happens sometimes Sakshi... Be happy with what you have..." She looked at me for some seconds then again turn her gaze... "You are right...Me bhi kabhi kabhi bachcho jaise behave karti hu... I have to be happy with what I have..." "Exactly..." I agreed with her... And she smiled looking at me muttering thanks...

I smiled back..As I am happy to help her... Its click me that I am here to give her birthday gift... I called her hasitatingly...Dont know why I m hasitating...May be its because this is the first time I am gifting something to someone...And she is girl...

She looked at mew questoningly and keeping her loose strand behind her here...Silently she encourage me to continue...

I took out a gift box which was wrapped up in golden paper and extend it towards her... She looked at me "yeh me.." She start... I ruffle my hair as m feeling strange... How to say...

"Wo...Wo its your birthday na so I brought this for you..." Finally I blurt out and take a deep breath...As if I had answered my teacher's question and waiting for response...

"Thank you..." She smiled brightly like a child "No sorry and no thanks in friendshi..." I leave my sentense as it that struck me that still we are not friends... I feel her gaze on me...I looked at her... She both didnt say anything...

Finally I stand up saying bye and turn around...But then feel a grip on my hand... I turned towards her raising my brows... And she leave my hand... Extending her hand she asked "Friends???" My heart jumped with joy... Finally its time to start a friendship...

Enough... Next update in march end or in April...

Sorry for that...Please leave you view...That means alot to me...

Thank you...

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Poor Arjun
Last part was cute
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail