Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
chalo officially last episode of beintehaa because from next week beintehaa entering into dark tunnel with pillar n i'm not intrested in any kind of tunnel
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Ok so Aaliya will do what pleases Allah ..and Aaliya Zain both decide to go ahead wid Halala nikaah and the dialogues used in the new promo will be used in Monday's epi..and side my side..the two kameenis ie. Suri will try to convince Rehaan who refuses and Zarro convinces Bilal..and they'll drag it till tuesday i guess..and bas 1st oct will be dhamaka

But what about Reunion? 😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it's a good thing I skipped today's epi...anyways can't see ZAYA this way it's just Ouch...
And they dragged it till MONDAY damn you cvs😡...SURI is acting lame and desparate...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abzy.

I'm trying to keep calm and rational about this situation, I can take Bilal and Aliya on the verge of having a Nikaah but Aliya and Rehaan hell no he will practically guilt trip her into maintaining their marriage. Rehan less episodes have proven to be a success

Rehaan aliya nikah urghh
😡
Once nikah happens finished
No divorce nothing
😭
zaya20 thumbnail
rehan marrying his bhabhi yuck🤢
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heart broken y d hell did I watch d episode
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bhul ja Avi. Reunion bhul.jaa. But I still they will pull a last minute stint.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Dark tunnel gaya bhaad mein
Mujhe nahi dekhna
Old episodes ke sahare jeelungi
Euphoria_V thumbnail
@SANIKA
Exactly no reunion
Only bjkt to us
-Jharna- thumbnail
The episode was such a bore today! Both ZaYa again crying thinking abt each other! And I have completely lost all respect for Fahaad! I hope he dies in guilt when he finds out Nafeesa's truth. Honestly, I expected Aaliya to burst out at Shabana today..But I dont think CVs are ever gonna show us that😕

There was just one tiny tiny hope I got.. Rehmaan Chacha told her that ur belief in Allah is so strong..trust it and take a decision..so I'm guessing even if Aaliya is going for Halala, it's only coz she has very strong faith that everything will work out. Now if CVs show that Allah ki laadli, who has put all her hopes in Allah, doesn't find light asap at the end of this dark tunnel, then it's just a wrong msg!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago