Please peep in guys.

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know there's lots no, actually hell lot of negativity going on in the forum. I know the situation is like that. But is all we do is leave the show? I think the answer is a definite NO. I know some of you are really very disappionted with this current travk but seriously I have a gut feeling that there's some twist going to take place on that Halal Nikkah day. So, please watch the show till 30th. Then you people decide whether you want to leave the show. The CVs are not mad to take the story the way WE fans don't like. We are the real strength of the show. So all I ask you is to watch the show till 30th atleast.😊

There have been rumors circling around Zain's death. Seriously, do you people think anyone can be so mad that they would kill the lead actor at time of crisis? Their only hopes? Surely that is a false news being circulated to dissuade the people from further watching the show. Ignore this news, a sincere request.

In the light of the current events, some people here are trying to spread positivity and a big applause to all of them. I especially find this person, username, 786ahf_bi, spreading lots of positivity. A big round of applause to you.πŸ‘

No offence meant guys. Sorry if you wre offended anywhere...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! So ur posting issue has been sorted?
I can't trust BI CVs anymore, they'll do just abt anything to cheat fans. If this news Tur s out to be fake then I'll skip just the halala track and watch the show when zaya reunite but of zain dies, that's like the end of BI for me.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am trying my best but negativity overcomes positivity
Because you know the answer cv always lied us
My trust on the cv is only 1% πŸ₯±
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't watch halala track I can only bare d wu
But if they kill Zain it is going to be the end
iman_harshika thumbnail
Gr8 post dear!! πŸ‘
See dats wat I m too thinking, dey brought halala track, rehaan n aliya marriage may take place, ok ...bt dey ll kill the lead, the charm n hero of show...lyk literally does cvs lost deir minds?!!! Hw can dey think of dis big step!! Unless dey r planning for season 2 wid same leads n diff story...den I can undestand bt den also hw can dey jst...
And dis thing is sure even cvs n leads demselves know dat BI is only famous coz of leads!! Its starting career of dese leads, dey r getting awards!! Hw dey can destroy deir journey!!! Its BI gave dem fame, leads demselves ll be sad if it happens!!
Remember once pree said in IV, actually recently *it was , it is n ll be always love story of zain and aliya (zaya)* and aldo harshad once said *BI is my girlfrnd, I ll nt leave*!!

So I m watching it even dis halala track coz of harshika/zaya!! I m hell addicted to dem!!

And lastly if dey r really planning to kill zain character den I have 2 solutions for cvs...its better if dey follow one of it coz I m hell addicted to BI and harshika/zaya
first one if u r killing zain, den better u kill aliya also wid him n end yur show forever.
Second u cvs really blv dat BI has created do popularity in world, den after killmg leads or only zain character, come up wid season 2 wid same leads n diff story!!!
Den I ll salute u guys!!

Or kill zaya, den let rehaan n rest ppl have fun in BV!! LOL πŸ˜†
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Yes, Ramya! My problem has been solved!😊Thanks for the concern! But now I've a new problem. I am not able to Quote people's reply!πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...you made me😳...I feel many are still positive as much as me here and I see you are as well..

The point is...see HALALA is expected one day or the other it's gonna happen in front of ZAIN or not...but the sudden rumour about zain's death is just lame...see if ZAIN dies BI dies...that is 1000% guaranteed and CVS will think twice before showing that coz they are not going to be left out so easily if that happens...

So I say let the tracks unfold...CVS have too much to show lately than zain's death...WE HAVE SURI, ZARINA,REHAN etc to be shown...so let's wait and watch is what I am going for...

Haan but lately I am not gonna watch HALALA...I mean if that happens who will??
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I'm feeling the same dear, there is some twist during halala nikhaa
Great post, dearπŸ‘