This is just sad.

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't you find it just so sad that despite Beintehaa was given a different time slot instead of being pulled off still cvs havent got the message?
I cant believe how they failed to understand how loyal the fans are.
What the fans actually want.

Kheneko, BI was safe and did not go off air, but not really. After RM, Maybe episodes will still telecast, but the essence and the feel will be gone. The damage that will happen cannot be undone. And even thought BI didnt end, it will end from the eye of a loyal BI fan.😭

Please cvs there is still time. Enough of the damages done. Nothing has gone wrong. Please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Clearly we have begged and begged for some corrections but I think CVS are doing what they feel is right...so I am gonna stay calm and keeps my hopes a bit low...

About quitting BI or not watching...I think it is difficult to say...coz we are so damn addicted...but you are right...that ZAYA moments won't be the same as before if ZAYA reunite after HALALA...

There is a bit of hope...but let's see what CVS do...coz I am sure they won't kill their own show...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww shanaya
well said
so true
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am feeling depressed 😭
Thanks to cv
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have said it all
if it happens there is no going back n nothing will be the same in every sense.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can see Farhan Evilly Smirking at our state now, thaey have already decided upon it as to what is gonna happen in the show, so #NoComments.