Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I m very disappointed by CVs , They ruining the show fr Nothing !!
Really bad , TG I ws ready fr this "Dark Tunnel" ,Now I cn easily say Good Bye to Beintehaa & Will nvr watch it

Hey let's just hang in there for a bit,maybe just maybe we can cheer each other up in this desperate scenario !!
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope that people stop watching this and the TRP goes really down. 😡
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahz

Why are we shocked this was bound to happen...We have no option but to stop watching.

If I wanted to watch a woman mothering someone else's kid I might as well watch YHM.
I'm sori but Aliya and Rehan's kids don't share anything as special as Ruhi and Ishita.
I watch Beintehaa for ZaYa and once upon a time for its storyline and positive approach but that doesn't exist anymore.

Pls don't mention other shows. Respect that different serials will show different aspects of love, ther is nothing wrong in bringing up another's child, what if tomorrow zain and aliya can't have children and adopt then would you say the same thing.
I watch both YHM and BI and would support BI if a YHM member said something insensitive, please try and be sensitive.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The trp will really sink if cvs go the long dark tunnel way
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TRP will go to rock bottom.
Cv said in IV ganesh pandal he was wih Pree, Zain nd Aalia will unite hve some patience.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I seriously want rehan to suffer with some chronic disease, every time I ll sad to watch such things but this time not, it ll be a treat for my eyes, bi cv's turned me like this
I'm done with this crap, I'll not read wu also, after this track ends I ll start watching that's it
saira2007 thumbnail
hai guys,
I am also confused because there is no positive chances to current track for zain and aliya only negativism first is halala nikkah second both families doesn't want to re unit they both .if any chances to help they both is only rehmann chacha. I doesn't no why cv's put this much negative track so no idea what is going to be next. wait and watch.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehman chacda has given very good advice to Aalia.She will nt listen to shalam.She wants to go back to Zain.