Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Moreover... we never get Harshika Interview also ...to cool down the anger...
backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted to see...aliya pregnant with Zain/s child...bla blah blah... but nothing happening...And Also I hate Rehaan
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We always get BJKT from cv 🥱
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m totally agree with u.its very hard for me to stay awake till11pm.i hav to for work 6.00 in the morning.
I never studied till 11 in my student life.its my addicton to bi that i changed my schedule for it.
we all r so much in love with zaya .we hav had enough now. We r paying the price to be a loyal fan of bi.makers never cared about our feelings.they showed us whatever they wanted.
I think talaaq and halala was there in the script from beginning.but let us remind them this is not a movie where they can't make changes or modifications in script according to viewers wishes and response.
majority of the audience of bi r todays youth and people with broad mind set.
We r not here to watch saas bahu and extramarital drama.we all want to watch beautiful and heart touching luv ofzaya. I don't know but sacrifying our time for it should be worth for it.
I m not ready to watch rehan and crapy family story.in last five months rehan and his bacha party were not able to create nano mm.space in my heart.bcoz it is all ocqupied by zaya.
I m giving last chance to bi.fingers crossed for zaya reunion without rehan aliya angle.