AALIYA's MONOLOGUE

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey peeps!Am back wid something.I don't know whether u all will like it or not..but ..ummm.its something which has nothing to do with any of the tracks shown in Beintehaa!😛
Okay..so happy reading!

REMEMBER ME?

(23.09.14)

Would you remember me, if I'm there no more? Would you miss me...? Remember the moments that we had spent together...remember the times when I had held you in my arms, when you'd feel lonely in the darkest hours of the dubious night? Would you..? I don't know...I'm just wondering...

I ask these questions, because I don't know how long I'm here. You know sometimes I feel like I'm disappearing. Or rather the world is disappearing in front of my eyes and I'm grappling with the verity of my broken reality.

Sometimes ,I feel as if I don't know myself anymore...I feel as if I'm losing myself in a maelstrom of churning emotions inside me...I wonder whether you still know me ,the way you used to.

Can you see through my fake smiles, that I manage to put on, in front of the world? Can you see the pain inside me, the pain that is slowly eroding my sanity? Can you see my faade crumble, and the smile slowly turn into a grimace?

Hurting. .I'm hurting, and I'm oblivious to the reason behind this inexorable pain.

You know every night, I fall asleep searching for my answers in the atramentous darkness of the night..hearing my mendacious heart lie to me once again-making me believe that everything would be alright, when I know that it won't. My heart-its just like them, fighting tooth and nail to make me believe in empty promises and words.

I'll be waiting for your answers..you're my last hope..because I know that I won't be able to leave without knowing my answers...just tell me..because I'm tired of fighting against myself...Do you even know how exhausting it is?

Just tell me the truth,okay..because I deserve atleast that much...please...

Hey!Can you hear me...can you? Do you still remember me..I can only hope so...

------------------------------------@-----------------------------------

-Ann

Do leave behind ur reviews.And also check out THE SEVEN CRADINAL SINS..I"ve updated the third drabble..nd sorry am not sending pms as of now becasue IF has blocked me frm sending in bulk!😡😆

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are a Brilliant writer Ann!
It was so emotional and hearttouching
loved it ❤️
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome Ann! I loved it! A bit emotional 😭
You're an A W E S O M E writer! I read all of your works, except some though, understand? 😆

Thank You So much for writing awesome stuff!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Really like so much
It just touch my heart
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So so so emotional. .. I don't know why I forget to breathe when you when I read your updates
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well written dear...loved it...
It was a bit emotional...but AWESOME...😃
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was emotional n beautifully written
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful.
You have the power to grasp us in your words Ann and for me that makes you a wonderful writer.
I felt Aliya's pain.
I felt invisible for a moment.
Thanks a lot for this piece :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is just so much pain in them.
Beautifully written :)
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful