Weird prediction lol

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Both sisters want control over whom Aaliya should marry!! Let's see who wins here. Suri wanted Rehan but he refused,Zarina wants Bilal but he is missing.It's possible Suri can manipulate somebody totally unexpected ...some one like Rafeeq from the dhaba just like she did with Zubbu. So during the nikkah Zarina and everybody else think it's Bilal but Suri plays her trick and then the groom is somebody else (Rafeeq) but the truth comes out only after they say qubool hai hence making the nikkah invalid!!! So both sister's plan cancelled out each other ...
Chappals and tomatoes are welcome 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loving how everyone's trying to keep the POSITIVITY ALIVE😆...and I must say SURI can go to any heights to prevent ALIYA's entry in BV...

Good prediction...but CVS and SPOILERS are POINTING to the PILLAR...hopefully that does not happen😕
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Loving how everyone's trying to keep the POSITIVITY ALIVE😆...and I must say SURI can go to any heights to prevent ALIYA's entry in BV...

Good prediction...but CVS and SPOILERS are POINTING to the PILLAR...hopefully that does not happen😕

In the promo Rehan is shown standing near Zain supporting him and the groom is somebody else, unless in the real episode they change it completely to some thing like Bilal failed to turn up and Rehan offered to help 😭 We can only and wait and watch 😊