meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Friends.
I have not watched the last episode of Beintehaa as I read the spoiler and found it Cukkoo.
The cvs have lost it,
BILAAL Mere Lal !! what next ?
For any story to hold the attention of its viewers of all age groups and back ground it is imp to have parallel tracks (not necessarily love stories of all the characters but other snippets)
Secondly,before you discard old characters
in this case
Chand Bibi
Mamu,
Gauhar
Chakki wala
Aayat
Rizwaan
etc etc tie up the loose ends,what happened to Gauhar and her child ?
blah blah...etc etc
When you introduce new characters give the viewers time to "connect"
The whirlwind track of Mamu's death and Talaq was handled really bad,viewers have not yet come out of their mourning and you dish out more indigestible stuff like Halaala Nikaah.
please regard the opinion of the viewers as they swing the success of the shows.
I will read the written update though as I don't want to stomach Zarina and her melodrama anymore as if Surraiya was not enough.
Take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know cvs have totally lost it
I am also only gonna read wu till that halala track gets over
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know naa
CVs have lost their minds cause of their obsession for the dark tunnel naa...kuch bhi,...
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And what is interesting that the society who is moral policing Zain and Aaliya over the Halaal nikaah are clueless over the relationship of Rehman chachu and Zarina (the goons who were ready to beat up Zain at the behest of Zarina) have no idea that the wife is hiring goons to beat up zain and the husband is saving Zain.
And ofcourse Doodh wala knows that Aaliya who has migrated from Hyderabad is a good girl 👏
Also Zarina comments that Zain and Aaliya were ALONE at night :) just to provoke everyone But Zain and Aaliya were quite oft alone in Hyderabad that was ok na ? becoz that time they were in a courtship 🥳
I would have thought the cvs could give more footage to Nafeesa and she could have played cupid instead of several appearance of Fahad who has lost his brain along with his tongue ??
What say ?