Dont you want to know?

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What Reaction will Fahad and Suraiya give, if they come to know that Nafeesa hi sare fasad ki jhad hai?

What is the punishment for Nafeesa?

I want Fahad to fall on Aliya's legs, or give his whole property to Aliya.

I want Suraiya to accept Aliya!

But i felt that, Suraiya will somehow lose her whole property to Zarina and come to the streets, while Zain and Aliya live in a separate house, they come to know about it and fight as a whole family against Zarina. Rehaan helps them as a lawyer. And then the show ends? I dont find any other possibility 🤔

Whatever, answer and predict too! Forum Hibernation mein jane se pehle, jo mujhse hosakta tha, vo mene karliya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Avi kuch hor postive btaaao 😆 yeh sun liya aur postivity bolo
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good prediction...thought the same of ZARINA plan as well...

What I want is FAHAD to literally never be able to show his face to ALIYA...he does not deserve a sis like her...I know he was following his mom but the way ALIYA helped him...and how he did not do the same for her...he must repent it BAD!!!

Suris softness to ALIYA is only after her hatred to BHOPAL ends...that's what I feel...I think that track will be brought back as BAKBAK death is still a mystery...

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Avi kuch hor postive btaaao 😆 yeh sun liya aur postivity bolo

Did you read the other thread, made by Agrata? Us thread pe positivity hi positivity hai! See the possible way of Halala and it happened in real lifee! 😲

Agar Rehaan ke jagah bina bataye Bilal baithjayega toh yeh nikah invalid hojayega aur Halala ke faraz aliya ko nahi nibhana hai! I am weak in Hindi, agar kuch galat ho to correct karna 😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Good prediction...thought the same of ZARINA plan as well...

What I want is FAHAD to literally never be able to show his face to ALIYA...he does not deserve a sis like her...I know he was following his mom but the way ALIYA helped him...and how he did not do the same for her...he must repent it BAD!!!

Suris softness to ALIYA is only after her hatred to BHOPAL ends...that's what I feel...I think that track will be brought back as BAKBAK death is still a mystery...

Umm, yah nice prediction, i think this track will come back too, point to note 👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't mind but don't talk about the end of beintehaa
this halala thing is already killing and the fear of end will just be the end for me.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prediction avi
Fahad n suri don't deserve Aaliya
Zaya should live separately
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Please don't mind but don't talk about the end of beintehaa

this halala thing is already killing and the fear of end will just be the end for me.

Lol, that was just aise hi! 😆 Dont mind that!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Nice prediction avi

Fahad n suri don't deserve Aaliya
Zaya should live separately

Ya! Definitely! I thought Fahad is a moron! Khud sochna nahi aata use, maa ki zarurat padti hai, uske paas hai hi ek manipulative maa, jo use duniya ki sare galat kaam sikhati hai! *FacePalm*
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Did you read the other thread, made by Agrata? Us thread pe positivity hi positivity hai! See the possible way of Halala and it happened in real lifee! 😲

Agar Rehaan ke jagah bina bataye Bilal baithjayega toh yeh nikah invalid hojayega aur Halala ke faraz aliya ko nahi nibhana hai! I am weak in Hindi, agar kuch galat ho to correct karna 😆

darling i read it . m hoping n crossing fingers this could be it. array yaaar its thursdayy night sill, how gona we wait until 30th tuesday