I STILL can't blv it...

veronica.syl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so basically...the show ended, but what they showed in the whole epi was nothing but pure CRAP.
when shanaya's reality comes to the fore, sharda is STILL blaming the modi's...why sharda...WHY?

and Sakshi...she wants to be Shanaya's Bhabhi🤢 Well, Sakshi...u always wanted to get rid of Shanaya...but not now...now u  want to have her as ur nanand...

and in the end..there is a party...and Sharda says that it his her poora parivaar...where are Prateek and Diya...?? i so wanted to see them...

so lyk everyone, i was already done with the show...but then I decided to at least watch the final epi...but alas..

the show did nothing except waste my time...except for a few kasak moments (that too before their consummation)...

Ek Nayi Pehchaan...well i need it now after watching this show which began to be a beautiful story btwn a MIL and DIL...but ended with Shanaya hugging Sharda...along with the whole family holding hands...(why wasnt Sakshi given more importance..i mean lyk hugging her Sharda maa or saying things lyk she was the best MIL...at least it would have appeared much better..)

and they didnt even show KaSak's baby...😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jitni badi galti, utni badi saaza. We did the galti of watching this crap n we got the saaza😳.

At the end they did show ShaSak introducing Neha a nadaan bacchi🤪 (hope she is not as nadaan as Shanaya).
Yah Sak's dialogue of nanad - bhabhi n Karan smiling hearing that, was, just unbearable.
KaSak were having so much misunderstanding, their story remained incomplete😡 n it was told that even Karan will get his pehchaan, what pehchaan- still working under Latika😕.
I don't know why all of a sudden Shanaya's character was given so much importance but yes the producers did say that the show wrapping up was unexpected, so may be they had to hurry up.

If they wud have exposed Shanaya earlier n she wud have had a change of heart n wud have genuinely done a few gud things for the Modis like Sak once again tripping over n this time around she saves her n bcz of this the Modis start trusting her, it wud still have made some sort of  sense.
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only good thing about the show's last episode was sharda and karan making up. 
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it and I 😕also commented before too in a article that the serial will end in haphazard way and that what happened  yesterday .😕
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veronica.syl

so basically...the show ended, but what they showed in the whole epi was nothing but pure CRAP.

when shanaya's reality comes to the fore, sharda is STILL blaming the modi's...why sharda...WHY?

and Sakshi...she wants to be Shanaya's Bhabhi🤢 Well, Sakshi...u always wanted to get rid of Shanaya...but not now...now u  want to have her as ur nanand...

and in the end..there is a party...and Sharda says that it his her poora parivaar...where are Prateek and Diya...?? i so wanted to see them...

so lyk everyone, i was already done with the show...but then I decided to at least watch the final epi...but alas..

the show did nothing except waste my time...except for a few kasak moments (that too before their consummation)...

Ek Nayi Pehchaan...well i need it now after watching this show which began to be a beautiful story btwn a MIL and DIL...but ended with Shanaya hugging Sharda...along with the whole family holding hands...(why wasnt Sakshi given more importance..i mean lyk hugging her Sharda maa or saying things lyk she was the best MIL...at least it would have appeared much better..)

and they didnt even show KaSak's baby...😕 

You didn't see them? Oh Sharda probably forgot to tell you -- she replaced Prateek and Diya with Aarav and Shanaya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

But shhh! don't tell anyone else otherwise our innocent Sharda will drag us all down with her lectures on why we shouldn't gossip ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
veronica.syl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

You didn't see them? Oh Sharda probably forgot to tell you -- she replaced Prateek and Diya with Aarav and Shanaya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

But shhh! don't tell anyone else otherwise our innocent Sharda will drag us all down with her lectures on why we shouldn't gossip ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

...and even y we shouldnt come on IF and criticize her whole damn family!!!
veronica.syl thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Jitni badi galti, utni badi saaza. We did the galti of watching this crap n we got the saaza😳.

At the end they did show ShaSak introducing Neha a nadaan bacchi🤪 (hope she is not as nadaan as Shanaya).
Yah Sak's dialogue of nanad - bhabhi n Karan smiling hearing that, was, just unbearable.
KaSak were having so much misunderstanding, their story remained incomplete😡 n it was told that even Karan will get his pehchaan, what pehchaan- still working under Latika😕.
I don't know why all of a sudden Shanaya's character was given so much importance but yes the producers did say that the show wrapping up was unexpected, so may be they had to hurry up.

If they wud have exposed Shanaya earlier n she wud have had a change of heart n wud have genuinely done a few gud things for the Modis like Sak once again tripping over n this time around she saves her n bcz of this the Modis start trusting her, it wud still have made some sort of  sense.

wait a sec...Who is Neha...???😕

saw the epi...but didnt cathch anything...
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veronica.syl

wait a sec...Who is Neha...???😕

saw the epi...but didnt cathch anything...

I'm guessing it's the lead actress' character on the serial replacing ENP
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ENP had a promising start but then it all went topsy turvy. I guess the end was a reflection of how things turned out: unsatisfactory.