Users

Frequent Posters

Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes. Very easy. We have world record. THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF DIVORCE😊
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Fathima OMg thank u so much dear u r the life saver here is the big🤗 for u sweet heart.i hope farhan sir should know abt this..If it is happens in the i will be very happy yaar😃
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

thanks
par take care
dark tunnel se bach ke rehna

Arey dark tunnel mein light nahi hai, light leke jaana, aur extra batteries bhi! Kekuda agrata? Mogappair lendu dark tunnel romba duram, car la extra petrolum vechitu ponga!
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
Intentional haalaa nikaah is a sin but there is no one free from sin. So Aliya can do one sin to save her love. That is also a choice. Here lot of people doing that too. But other way is very unique. So from the last promo my guess is they are going to show halaala nikaah with a difference.
Edited by Fathma_Ahamed - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fathma_Ahamed

Intentional haalaa nikaah is a sin but there is no one free from sin. So Aliya can do one sin to save her love. That is also a choice. He lot of people doing that too. But other one is very unique. So from the last promo my guess is they are going to show halaala nikaah with a difference

What is the other one?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

What is the other one?

This is really weird YAAR...on one had all are bashing CVS for showing wrong and you are saying ALIYA can do to save her love...really which country is it???
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Arey dark tunnel mein light nahi hai, light leke jaana, aur extra batteries bhi! Kekuda agrata? Mogappair lendu dark tunnel romba duram, car la extra petrolum vechitu ponga!

hey kekudu yaar..i run like zain and aliya so i can reach the dark tunnel without fuel
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ugghhh. Let them show RM. And when they do I would not even feel sorry for them for what will happen to their show. They expect fans to watch the show late at night for RM crap?
They are totally taking us for granted like wth.
If RM happens then everything will be over for me at least <\3
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fathma...thank u sooo much for this! It actually gave me a glimmer of hope! I'm feeling so bipolar right now..Don't know what to believe and scared to hope again!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

hey kekudu yaar..i run like zain and aliya so i can reach the dark tunnel without fuel 😆
did you remember zain came running from the airport to aliya's dhaba then y cant me?

Word Count: 0