Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Fathma_Ahamed

Halala nikaah hui. But dhoka huvaa girl ke saathu isliye she was free from halala nikaah

Achaa! Oh my! Thank You Soo Much! You're my life saver today! 🤗
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Halala nikaah hui. But dhoka huvaa girl ke saathu isliye she was free from halala nikaah

omg someone pass this message to the king of dark tunnel(farhan)
4bottlevodka thumbnail
You say that it happened with someone in real life too! So This is definitely gonna happen! But lemme keep my hopes down, Kya pata Farhan sir ko to Dark Tunnel Pasand hai na! Vo hume khush nahi hone denge *FacePalm*
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks YAAR...ATLEAST some hope...but KYA YE CVS DIKHAYENGE...ya Hume tunnel mein phir se PHASA DENGE😕...

Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
Maybe he knew that's why attempting such a controversial issue. So my cousin nikaah first husband ke saath hogai. Don't know the details much I was so young but will ask mom and explain.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Maybe he knew that's why attempting such a controversial issue. So my cousin nikaah first husband ke saath hogai. Don't know the details much I was so young but will ask mom and explain.

Awww! Thank You so much Fathma!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks so much...there is a possibility of this...coz all are planning to marry ALIYA AT THE MOMENT😆
Euphoria_V thumbnail

yaar tumne dark tunnel mein roshni dal Di 😛
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Thanks so much...there is a possibility of this...coz all are planning to marry ALIYA AT THE MOMENT😆

EK ANAAR SAU BIMAAR 😎
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
I Hope Farhan Sir is going to do the same thing or very similar to this incident. The twist will come at the last moment. You guys have to hold your breath and watch it