Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs,now rm going to happen for sure n that is unintentional one because at last moment bilal going to ditch aliya n then one n only mahan character of the show mr pillar khan going to marry aliya just to protect her from humiliation but this is just start of dark tunnel because zaya wanted to do it just because this is the only way they can unite so hopes of their reunion is there but later this dark tunnel will become darkest when rehan refuse to give aliya divorce or all of sudden pakki muslman in aliya reappear n then all hopes of their reunion will lost.n this the extreme point of dark tunnel.Tabtak farhan sir bhi bore hojayenge apane dark tunnel se.Then rehan going to die in an accident n aliya along with rehan ke do pille zain ke pas aajayeng n this whole process will take dont know how many months.n tabtak all positive people bhi show dekhana chod denge sirf farhan sir akele ye show dekhenge.It is sad but true in the name of his vision he is destroying the beautiful n pure love story of zaya .
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
Qazi saahab Aliya nikah Rehan se karuvaege but the groom will be bilal. so nikaah hoga aur cancel bhi hoga at the same time. so Aliya can go to Zain. halaalaa nikah with a difference

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fathma_Ahamed

Qazi saahab Aliya nikah Rehan se karuvaege but the groom will be bilal. so nikaah hoga aur cancel bhi hoga at the same time. so Aliya can go to Zain. halaalaa nikah with a difference

😲
is it possible?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Whoa 😲...where did you get that idea???
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
thats the surprise you all will get
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thats the surprise you all will get

plz explain how
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
It happened with a relative of mine. so there is this possibility
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So it is possible? 😲
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kaise YAAR...😕...plz any hints...to clear this matter out???
Fathma_Ahamed thumbnail
Halala nikaah hui. But dhoka huvaa girl ke saathu isliye she was free from halala nikaah