Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey tfs :)

But honestly..I don't have any hopes . Coz lets not forget, they've hired Nandish for a reason. He has claimed to be the 3rd lead himself. So I don't think his role will wrap up so soon. Harshad had said in the interview that Halala is like a punishment. So where's the punishment for Zain if he doesn't see Aaliya day in and day out as someone else's wife? Farhan had also said that we might see an obsessive lover in Zain during Halala. (He had said this after the talaaq episodes)

U know it's one thing to have a vision and another thing to be completely blinded by it!

Even the thought that Aaliya Zain Abdullah will now be called Aaliya Rehan Khan or Aaliya Bilal Quereshi makes me sick!🀒

Sorry for ranting on ur post! But I just had to vent out after losing my sleep last night over a Fictional TV show!πŸ₯±

I know right? It was UNBEARABLE last night! I wasn't able to sleep! Constantly thinking about it again and again, but there was no solution! I thought extreme sudoku was easier!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At he knows that! *sigh*
How do u contact him?
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I know right? It was UNBEARABLE last night! I wasn't able to sleep! Constantly thinking about it again and again, but there was no solution! I thought extreme sudoku was easier!

Lol! I haven't tried Candy Crush yet just so that I dont get addicted! May be I should try it to get my mind off BI! I have THE most crucial exams coming up..and I can't get myself to stop thinking abt BI
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey tfs :)

But honestly..I don't have any hopes . Coz lets not forget, they've hired Nandish for a reason. He has claimed to be the 3rd lead himself. So I don't think his role will wrap up so soon. Harshad had said in the interview that Halala is like a punishment. So where's the punishment for Zain if he doesn't see Aaliya day in and day out as someone else's wife? Farhan had also said that we might see an obsessive lover in Zain during Halala. (He had said this after the talaaq episodes)

U know it's one thing to have a vision and another thing to be completely blinded by it!

Even the thought that Aaliya Zain Abdullah will now be called Aaliya Rehan Khan or Aaliya Bilal Quereshi makes me sick!🀒

Sorry for ranting on ur post! But I just had to vent out after losing my sleep last night over a Fictional TV show!πŸ₯±

welcome dear..dont say sorry we all r in the same situation we r so much addicted to the fiction show it takesaway our peace of mind we dont know with whom Aliya Rm will be planned..whether rehan or bilal if the RM have planned with bilal then wt will be nandish role?? even sanam said she is the parallel lead she has been paired against zain but she was in the show hardly for one or two episode? so dont worry abt nandish

Wt gave me hope is he is well aware of intentional halala is haraam so i dont think he choose RM i have abit of hope at the last moment RM will be withdrawn due to some reasons.

Why should be zain punished he already got his punishment for me both r innocent the punishment should be given to nafiza,shalam and suraiyaa .

i hate nafisa too much dont she have a heart wont she feel guilty bocz of her😑 my zaya r going through so much pain
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenzz

At he knows that! *sigh*

How do u contact him?

through FB yaar
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agrata23

even i didnt ask him abt the nikah..just i told abt intentional halala..and we want zaya together without hurting fans as well as islamic rules he agreed lets wait and watch

Will he follow his words or not?

Do u know about dis Halala Nikah, I waned to kow if dey marry in d morning sam day dey can give T?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol! I haven't tried Candy Crush yet just so that I dont get addicted! May be I should try it to get my mind off BI! I have THE most crucial exams coming up..and I can't get myself to stop thinking abt BI

I dont play candy crush πŸ˜† i have some books, and then I-F ,some random games on the internet.

No, please dont! I messed up in my math exam, when this Talaq thing happened. Thank god, that was Mock! And you say they are Crucial, I'd rather say go and study, its not that dont be here and all πŸ˜† you need to come here, ill miss you ! but study is more important! Dont think about BI during study, go to a place where nothing reminds you about BI. I have a BI sentiment in all the places of my home, so everytime i go to my grandma's to study!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and telling him his, just hope he understands!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...but I prefer to keep quiet as many will not be happy if ZAYA rm happens...already they are angry on ZAYA reacting to HALALA...if that happens they must explain it clearly...else face the wrath of the AUDIENCE again
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

welcome dear..dont say sorry we all r in the same situation we r so much addicted to the fiction show it takesaway our peace of mind we dont know with whom Aliya Rm will be planned..whether rehan or bilal if the RM have planned with bilal then wt will be nandish role?? even sanam said she is the parallel lead she has been paired against zain but she was in the show hardly for one or two episode? so dont worry abt nandish

Wt gave me hope is he is well aware of intentional halala is haraam so i dont think he choose RM i have abit of hope at the last moment RM will be withdrawn due to some reasons.

Why should be zain punished he already got his punishment for me both r innocent the punishment should be given to nafiza,shalam and suraiyaa .

i hate nafisa too much dont she have a heart wont she feel guilty bocz of her😑 my zaya r going through so much pain

Some are saying that she might agree to marry Bilal, but when he won't turn up..Rehan will marry her to save her from Humiliation..and in this way it will be unintentional. And I hope u're right abt Nandish..lekin he was a lead of one of Color's most famous shows once, so I dont know
Iss show mein only leads have to be punished..baaki everyone goes scott-free!😑