Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, I still feel a miracle will happen last minute! [/QUOTE
Really praying your hopes become the reality😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Well believe it or not...I lost it since they divorced and leap happened...but continued to watch it coz of the belief that there is a loophole and ZAYA can reunite...but now it's all gone...

It will be HALALA...but different is something which is bugging me...so I will read the WUS to find that out😕...but watching ZAYA in such a situation will be painful...it's better I get some sleep🥱

I didn't loose hope at that point of but now I have still praying that is it possible to be just a build up then boom a pleasant surprise. I wanting to know what is this different sort of halala I will read the WU and if they are worth watching then I will other wise not at all as I know very well I won't bear it.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No, the distance till the end of tunnel where there is light is very far from here, not walkable distance, i'd rather not wait for any miracle to happen, just watch whatever crap they show. Harshad and Preetika, only for them, or maybe for ZaYa, but definitely not for Farhan. 🥱

Aah my weakness is beintehaa itself as we all love this show as it affects our real life but really if they are hell bent on completely ruining it for us/them then they can do it and see their results. "Please god koi to miracle ho jaye"
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We cannot trust Farhan sir.We thought T will nt happen it happened.Now we feel Nikah will nt may happen.
Still let's be positive till tuesday.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Aah my weakness is beintehaa itself as we all love this show as it affects our real life but really if they are hell bent on completely ruining it for us/them then they can do it and see their results. "Please god koi to miracle ho jaye"

I know we are gonna laugh off at him when the TRP's literally drop till where it can. He might understand, but seriously i dont find anything wrong in Farhan he is producing the show and he can show whatever he wants, as far as i've seen, this show gives a message and thats good 👏 but, the show has too much negativity, that's the matter. I lost hopes, the main storyline is only about Halala and hence, we should watch that only, no other go! 😳
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't loose hope at that point of but now I have still praying that is it possible to be just a build up then boom a pleasant surprise. I wanting to know what is this different sort of halala I will read the WU and if they are worth watching then I will other wise not at all as I know very well I won't bear it.

Pleasant surprise is something CVS love to show...but if that happens I fear they will again face the wrath of the audience...less they show it correctly...clearly from past 3 days no one is happy with the episode all have placed comments no one could ever imagine...
Ya For now it's WUS the way I am going for...😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know Pie and that is the biggest shock for us but we are all convincing ourselves that we will wait till the last moment whether it will be heartbreak or a pleasant surprise and proud moment.

I am happy to see that you still have some hope in this track and that it may be a pleasant surprise for all the fans here.. I will still read the LU or WU, *fingers crossed* The track is not how we think it will be... zaya love story is pure and nothing can taint it...😊
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No cvs r sadist cant see zaya fans happy
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NO! These CVs have always disappointed us, and again they are ready to disappoint us one more time. NO HOPE FROM THEM 😵