Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

better harshika quit the show

No phanka don't say this right away lets wait I really don't want them to quit😭😭
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he miracle can happen
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

still hopeful that last minute halala nikha will be withdrawn ...I am pinning my hope on QAZI TO DO the honours of stopping the halala nikha...

would like to believe that cvs know something about this law which we don't know...nafeesa may have big role here...
coz if they go ahead with RM track then, without or with consummation, in anycase according to me it will be like punishing aliya(crucifying) for a mistake which zain has committed in a situation where all the evidences before him were against aliya at that moment...so I hope here cvs bring in religious head/gurus to sort the situation ...becoz I feel every religion will have some solution for a situation like this where both the people involved in a crime are purely victim of conspiracy and uphold the saying to err is human and to realise and repent is being good human.
so I am pinning my hope on QAZI to come with some rational solution to this problem coz he was shown walking away with a deep thought after listening to aliya's POV...he will really go back and study the law and will certainly find a loophole...meanwhile Abdulla's and haiders will be kept busy with halala nikha programme and zain -aliya will be shown tackling the wrath of the society...

I love your post and I think we all be very satisfied if something like this happens so lets wait n see the last moment is shock or pleasant surprise.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

wow very good post

@bold i am also having the same feel wtever be the religion God never punish innocent people..in zaya's case they r innocent zain was manipulated by his mom and the situation compellled him to do so.here the punishment should be given to shalam,nafisa and suraiyaa😡

I take that in account because if "Allah" has supported Zain in winning Aaliya back then why would they show it now that no these poor souls have to bear a punishment they really don't deserve.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

No Archu, I don't have any hope. The makers are hell bend on doing things their way... They have dug the grave themselves without paying any heed to what the viewers actually want to see.. We thought there will be a loophole but no.. they are going the most predicable and the most disliked route...

I know Pie and that is the biggest shock for us but we are all convincing ourselves that we will wait till the last moment whether it will be heartbreak or a pleasant surprise and proud moment.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly..I have no hope.. Coz even when the Talaaq promo was out, it looked like Aaliya will stop Zain from saying Talaaq the third time..But we all know what happened! I would be glad to eat my own words..but right now I don't think we are even close to the end of the tunnel!
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I still feel a miracle will happen last minute!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well believe it or not...I lost it since they divorced and leap happened...but continued to watch it coz of the belief that there is a loophole and ZAYA can reunite...but now it's all gone...

It will be HALALA...but different is something which is bugging me...so I will read the WUS to find that out😕...but watching ZAYA in such a situation will be painful...it's better I get some sleep🥱
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Honestly..I have no hope.. Coz even when the Talaaq promo was out, it looked like Aaliya will stop Zain from saying Talaaq the third time..But we all know what happened! I would be glad to eat my own words..but right now I don't think we are even close to the end of the tunnel!

That is the exact reason I am not having hopes now because I remember myself saying at that time nah the promo can be a bad dream but it's okay I liked how the relationship had to come out of Mamu's guide and build from there but now what ?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No, the distance till the end of tunnel where there is light is very far from here, not walkable distance, i'd rather not wait for any miracle to happen, just watch whatever crap they show. Harshad and Preetika, only for them, or maybe for ZaYa, but definitely not for Farhan. 🥱