Multi shades of grey in BI!! "please do read"

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies!!
Its finally weekend here, so back wid a much needed post right now!! So sad in weekend I spend some tym on IF, bt after seeing its full of negativity n sadness, I couldn't make myself stop frm making dis post!!
I vil give review of today's epi later on, as I haven't watched the epi yet!!

Now to all BI fans, I know as v all r depressed n hell annoyed wid the things turning up!!
Bt TBH n frank dis was smthng was bound to happen!!
In most of my previous post, I mentioned dat dere r 2 things: *if halala happens, ppl ll nt be happy n if halala doesn't happen, again ppl ll be sad and angry* coz dere r diff views!! Accor to some divorce is nt nullified n accor to some it is!!
Now cvs, dey took step of divorce n dat too 3 T's, dere was no backout!! As v have seen aliya was questioning y halala for gal and v all have seen the reaction of ppl on dat also!! Still dere r ppl who all r hell angry! Cvs had to take some step!! And guys it was so sure dat halala gonna happen, before only it was confirmed by farhan sir!! Its nt smthng came in surprised or sudden way!! We were knowing frm before either halala or some loophole!! And quiet of us were sure its gonna be halala!!

Now one thing I really want to appreciateπŸ‘ to cvs is " dey showed strong aliya n zain! Aliya was shocked to know abut halala nikkah, so she went ahead to ask Q y its only for gals?! Y she only has to share her love?!! Although atlast no answer to her Q n she has to do halala, coz guys dis Q answer till now I also didnt found as being a Muslim!! So hw come dey would have shown smthng diff concept of islam, actually dat would lead to disaster of dis show by fans!! Plus if u all see my yesterday's post, I clearly mentioned ryt now zaya r frustrated, depressed n angry, so dat know wat dey r saying or have such type of dialogues specially aliya coz its hell shocking for a gal to know abut halala nikkah wich she never ever taught in her lyf!! And I also said she ll realize wat she said, bt now I m nt sure is dis halala happening on family/society pressure or aliya came to know dere is nk other way!! Dis v ll onky come to know tmrw or on monday!

I bet u guys if it was some other show, till now female lead would have done nikkah n sat down crying all over n even male lead also would nt have taken stand!!
Watever aliya didnt get her answer, bt I loved dat atleast she took stand, she gave some current to those femaled/ladies dat all the tym v cannot sit n cry, sometmies v really need to stand regardless of succeed or nt!!"

The second thing wich I m really highly disappointπŸ˜• wid cvs, bt I still hope n pray dat it ll be proved wrong tmrw or in coming epi coz usually the promos/spoilers r misleading n dat is: " cvs u r showing halala, ok f9, bt dont show it intentionally!! Showing intentionally is smthng worse for me den actually dis whole halala procees!! Plus if its shown intentionally, den wats dat so-called *diff type of halala?!!!*
I really really hope it ll be unintentionally!! And trust me guys if its unintentionally, it ll be worth-watching dat hw zaya ll unite!! Wat those events ll come in deir lyf dat ll eventually turn to deir reunion!!

Yes TBH n frank, I m nt quitting BI !! I m hell addicted to zaya n harshika!!
I dont care whose the groom now, rehaan or bilal, RM ll happen!! Only the thing I want its should be unintentionally!! I know its fiction bt jst a hope!!
Plus aliya's dialogue *mein tumhari thi zain , or tumhari rahou ghi*, dis wat makes me think dat aliya ll nt allow her second hubby to come close to her watsoever!!! Dis dialogue is really so strong!!

And guys usually I have seen wenever any such track comes, wich v dont lyk, at end v love dat!! I have seen cvs usually start such tracks wid worse n den at end its completely different!! Did anyone of u expected dat *halala nikkah track/promo* ll show us aliya taking stand or speaking up against!! No I didnt expected it at all and now v have seen in last 2 epi hw zaya came up against deir family n halala nikkah!! Plus a unique thing abut BI is dey never drag a track so long!! So yes I trust BI cvs still to some parts of core!!
And guys wenever dey start some worse/heart-breaking or such type of tracks, v completely fire dem!! Continuously firing dem wat make dem frustrated, so v r getting such comment *dekhna hai tou dekho...* lets have patience n see!!

Atlast yes as usual before, I ll say again I m nt skipping/quitting BI!! Yes I ll skip dat marriage epi, infact nowadays I dont get tym to watch n usually watch epi nxt day or in weekends!! So I m gonna watch dis track!!
Remember n dont forget pree's statement *it was , it is , and it ll be always love story of zain n aliya (zaya)*!!!

P.S: one of the impt thing nt quitting BI is harshika!! I m in love wid dem completely!! 😳😊I cannot leave deir work in garbage, dey work so hard!! Its nt deir fault!! Jab tak hai preetika n harshad, I m wid BI !!
P.S.S: its jst my POV, if after reading my post, still anyone wants to quit BI, f9 its yur ryt n wish!! No offence !!

No offence!! Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings/POV!!
My personal POV!!
Please do do comment n sorry for long post!!

Keep watching BI!!
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If its halala has to be unintentional aaliya should marry rehan willingly n consummate the marriage????

After this aaliya is no more zain's property...she will b aaliya rehan khan
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

If its halala has to be unintentional aaliya should marry rehan willingly n consummate the marriage????

After this aaliya is no more zain's property...she will b aaliya rehan khan

Yes exactly right!
Bt as v know BI is unpredictable!! So frm starting of marriage u cannot expect rehaan to be close to aliya, coz frm frnds to husband-wife, relation changed!! So it ll take tym!! So den wat if during dat tym some twist happens, either he dies/ rehaan divorces her or smthng else!!
BI really knows hw to spin fans heads!! πŸ˜†
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Yes exactly right!
Bt as v know BI is unpredictable!! So frm starting of marriage u cannot expect rehaan to be close to aliya, coz frm frnds to husband-wife, relation changed!! So it ll take tym!! So den wat if during dat tym some twist happens, either he dies/ rehaan divorces her or smthng else!!
BI really knows hw to spin fans heads!! πŸ˜†

Y he shud divorce her for no reason dat will never happen unless its intentional halala...
N who wants aalia n rehaan family story...no1 is here to watch that stuff...peopl r ready to watch fahad n rizwan's love stories

If rehaan dies aalia will bring that kids to BV ???πŸ‘ More or less it will becume lyk sum ekta show
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Y he shud divorce her for no reason dat will never happen unless its intentional halala...
N who wants aalia n rehaan family story...no1 is here to watch that stuff...peopl r ready to watch fahad n rizwan's love stories

If rehaan dies aalia will bring that kids to BV ???πŸ‘ More or less it will becume lyk sum ekta show

Dear against yur points really very strong!! Good πŸ‘
Bt rehaan giving divirce can be due to any twist!! Now wat dis twist ll be, I cant say smthng now!! Cvs r really unpredictable!!
Or suppose instead of rehaan , aliya asking for *khula* frm rehaan due to some reason other den going back to zain, wich ll eventually lead to reunion of zaya n unintentionally also!!
Now all point is wat can be dat twisr/reason wich can lead to divorce!!! Yes dat kids is wat worried thing for me!! πŸ˜•
ViTharvforever thumbnail
After all dis BI will be no more a unique show...the moment she bcum aaliya rehan khan beintehaa is over
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 Me too won't be able to quit, too much addicted to Zaya/Harshika ❀️ About Halala it's always going to be intentional in any case isn't it? The very definition of halala given by Qaazi saab is 'if a woman wants to remarry...' that 'if' means it's conditional. The very purpose of the nikkah is to be reunited with the first husband. So it's done with a purpose and therefore intentional?! If a divorcee woman marries another man and have no intention of reuniting with the first husband it's simply called a remarriage not a halala!!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Sorry, but it's too long, and it's 1:20 am, so i'm too sleepy to read it right now
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Res

Sorry, but it's too long, and it's 1:20 am, so i'm too sleepy to read it right now

Its f9 dear!! No problem!! Do unres soon!! :)