Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fahad is such a disappointment, where is the humanity for ZaYa who helped him out of gambling issues? Who were ready to forsake everything just for him, his wives and children? He's such an ingrate!

I'm starting to wonder if that link I sent to you comes true, it does make sense at the moment and Farhan did say if halala was shown the key would be to how it is shown. I can't see Bilal and Aaliya's marriage, if any lasting that long. There has to be more to all this.

yes i read that link which you have sent. now somehow also starting assuming harshad's tweet namarta vivek's love prevailing , pree said BI was zain-aaliya love story it is and it will be forever their story,megha and farhaan diff kind of halal if they will show and how is the key , so yes there is still positivity left to watch , and all puzzles are still to put in their place or can say the big trump card of creatives which will turn the tables around on zaya sides ,and halal will done and story not be ruined,characters are still intact,rehaan may again the pillar and help em at very last moment ,we cant quit and we are not quitters before jumping into conclusions, there is so much enough pain they went thru now its high time all truth should come out and also high time to end the dark tunnel cus its enough and we need sunshine 😳
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

yes i read that link which you have sent. now somehow also starting assuming harshad's tweet namarta vivek's love prevailing , pree said BI was zain-aaliya love story it is and it will be forever their story,megha and farhaan diff kind of halal if they will show and how is the key , so yes there is still positivity left to watch , and all puzzles are still to put in their place or can say the big trump card of creatives which will turn the tables around on zaya sides ,and halal will done and story not be ruined,characters are still intact,rehaan may again the pillar and help em at very last moment ,we cant quit and we are not quitters before jumping into conclusions, there is so much enough pain they went thru now its high time all truth should come out and also high time to end the dark tunnel cus its enough and we need sunshine 😳

Me and Zainab were talking about this and wonder why there is such a mystery surrounding the wedding. According to spoilers Aaliya already agreed to marry Bilal so why the suspense about the groom?? Does Bilal show up? If so then does the wedding go through?? Once again spoilers have been released while still keeping the suspense going, these CVs are good.

It is premature to quit since the track has not unfolded on screen yet, I know the outrage is justified but based on previous cases where I hated on the CVs only to end up loving what was show, I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt until they give me reason to think otherwise.

I also agree with you, their tweets and Pree's words about this always being Zain and Aaliya's story does give me hope. Its better its Bilal than Rehan right? I am glad they are not involving Rehan as the third angle here especially given those kids!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Me and Zainab were talking about this and wonder why there is such a mystery surrounding the wedding. According to spoilers Aaliya already agreed to marry Bilal so why the suspense about the groom?? Does Bilal show up? If so then does the wedding go through?? Once again spoilers have been released while still keeping the suspense going, these CVs are good.

It is premature to quit since the track has not unfolded on screen yet, I know the outrage is justified but based on previous cases where I hated on the CVs only to end up loving what was show, I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt until they give me reason to think otherwise.

I also agree with you, their tweets and Pree's words about this always being Zain and Aaliya's story does give me hope. Its better its Bilal than Rehan right? I am glad they are not involving Rehan as the third angle here especially given those kids!

yes its better be bilal than rehaan , pillar is standing besides zain , so it will be bilal for sure as indicated in spoilers but again fuze keeping our suspense alive yet they dint disclose who will end up and will the wedding take place or something amazing will be happening as they said in their last line be ready for a major turn in the story , with another wedding preparation on the show
so does this line indicates zain-aaliya nikaah officially , as halal nikaah is gunaah in islaam as it was intentional as indicated in that speculation ?
mandy0310 thumbnail

yes its better be bilal than rehaan , pillar is standing besides zain , so it will be bilal for sure as indicated in spoilers but again fuze keeping our suspense alive yet they dint disclose who will end up and will the wedding take place or something amazing will be happening as they said in their last line be ready for a major turn in the story , with another wedding preparation on the show
so does this line indicates zain-aaliya nikaah officially , as halal nikaah is gunaah in islaam as it was intentional as indicated in that speculation ?

I hope it is Zain and Aaliya who marry again, please no Rehan despite what is being circulated on social networking sites. Rehan marrying Aaliya despite not being preplanned still cannot count if his sole intent is to divorce her later. I'd rather believe the link I sent you earlier because that makes more sense, it goes with the different halala everyone was talking about and allows Aaliya to go back to Zain without all this headaches!

Hey Priyanka! Are you ready for this track or will you give up too??
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
I hope it is Zain and Aaliya who marry again, please no Rehan despite what is being circulated on social networking sites. Rehan marrying Aaliya despite not being preplanned still cannot count if his sole intent is to divorce her later. I'd rather believe the link I sent you earlier because that makes more sense, it goes with the different halala everyone was talking about and allows Aaliya to go back to Zain without all this headaches!

@bold- and we will rest in peace in our lives finally if, that link making more sense than ever

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saranvir can u tell me wat is different halala?

Word Count: 0

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

The marriage of Aliya will be decided with Rehaan but Rehaan wouldn't show up, so Bilal would sit there. After the Nikah happens they would as the dulha to remove cera, and that would be Bilal and the qazi saab will tell that this wasnt planned and was mock nikah. Therefore, Aliya doesnt need to do any rituals and Halala is over so she can get back to Zain. I think i was clear.

mandy0310 thumbnail

The CVs just need to have Zain and Aaliya remarry without any halala, find a loophole and let these two along with viewers be out of their miseries. Villains to be shown getting such an easy victory, it cannot be. It reminds me of how close we came to seeing Zain getting married to Sanam but we saw how that turned out, the problem here is the fact there is the whole halala issue that needs to be solved.

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really have a very strong gut feeling that there's some miracle going to happen at the lat moment! I sincerely am not able to judge if Halala is going to happen or not owing to the current tack, promo and tweet of Farhan Sir but I still think some miracle's going to happen at the end. Don't know if it's positive or negative but some twist will take place. As for Bilal proposing to Aliya...I am not happy with that at all.

There are still many people here who have hope that someting good is going to happen and there r still people who want to watch the serial for Harshika's sake. So it becomes our responsibility to spread as much positivity as we can and stop people from leaving the show.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
mandy if in the last moment bilal will refuse to marry and rehan will get marriage with aliya then it was not marriage for halala and than no SR needed and this is the different halala
Edited by fahad1979 - 10 years ago