Manmarziyaan .. ZaYa the epitome of love!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally got a chance to watch the episode and it wasn't bad, I fast forwarded Zarina and Shabana's drama and only focused on Zain and Aaliya. I was hoping they would show Aaliya getting that feeling that something happened to Zain and she did and wasted no time rushing to get to him. Zain was waiting for his love, he knew she would come and she spent all night taking care of him even Rehman couldn't ignore how much these two love each other. I am really liking his character especially since he realizes what Zarina is doing, only problem is he has no proof.

Ghulam was rather tolerable in this episode, he could have easily dragged Aaliya out of Zain's home and made a scene but instead I saw a silent understanding between the two which I liked. If only Ghulam was shown taking more of a stand for a daughter who has done so much for him instead of working against her.

Suraiya, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the MU Zain has about her because lets face it while she would never physically let harm come to her son, she has inflicted pain on him with her selfish motives and hatred for Aaliya. Suraiya has to reap what she sows.

Now to the precap and latest promo, yes I've seen it and its heartbreaking to see Zain and Aaliya this way but I don't see their love being tainted or this being a matter of giving up on each other, its just the opposite. The sad reality is there are many couples like Zain and Aaliya in real life who face the pressures of society, some with outcomes much more disturbing and tragic but I do not believe this is the end for them. There is just this little optimism left in me for how this track will unfold because in the past I have said I would quit this show if they go through with divorce and so forth but in the end the CVs did things in such a way that I was left hooked. I'm not saying I am for this halala track because I am not, I hate that Aaliya and Zain have to go through this but I want to know what exactly is brewing in CVs mind here, why bring up such a controversial topic only to be shown caving in just a week later? Will the marriage actually happen or is there a last minute twist? BI makers really know how to make fans head spin and drive us to levels of frustration, the show is completely unpredictable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, after so long I am commenting on your thread literally and am so blithe to do so.

I concur completely with what you have written, the Zarina drama is getting irritating, its been stuck on the same button for so long, they need to move on and we need to see more, and that goes for Rehan too, seeing how things are actually working out now, I dont think they will be some kind of side track of him, LMAO honestly if we look at his role, its pretty minor cause what he says half the time is no use, yes it gives hope but its not like Cvs actually go forth with it.

As in for Suraiya, what i wrote on my thread, that she deserved this, she was in need of feeling of what Aaliyah felt last year. Karma is a real bitch and people just have the tendency of overlooking it or saying 'i dont believe it' but you believe it when the same situation comes thundering back in your lap.

As in for ZaYa, these two truly do justice to my favorite Shakespeare line "till death do us part." nothing can drive them apart and not even this halala nikkah man. ..I honestly still believe theres more, there has to be more, we have been told its going to be a different halala nikkah, i interpret that either its going to be nikkak talaq on the same day or the halala will be stopped somehow. Zains belief that Aaliyah will find him no matter what, Aaliyahs belief that she will only be protect in ZAins pure love is just what will always keep them going. Sacrifice is the hallmark of their love, but when two star crossed lovers meet, you know nothing can stop them.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WORD Mandy!! I honestly have nothing to add here you wrote my mind there.. I too have the exact same questions which when answered would explain the track more.. there's more to it and we have only got to know bits and pieces from some places. My biggest question why this build up and then this controversial issue.. I won't jump to conclusions coz I made the mistake once and CVs never disappointed, so I'm here waiting for it to unfold.. more than mine it's their show and they wouldn't ruin it for anything.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Epi was good

Zain was attacked by goons , arranged by Zaro to create distance between Son nd mom.I liked dat suri needed dis.Still suri has nt changed.
Rehman chaha knows who is behind dis act , he knows Zaro very well.He has told Zaro wen i get proof i will expose u in front of eveyone.
Shabana is the cause of ZaYa seperation now she has conviently forgotten nd telling Aalia is spoiling der's name.To some extent gulam is better dan Shabana.He saw da name plate in da door which has written Zain Aalia, he understood the situation nd left Aalia nd return
Aalia got to know Zan is in trouble she ran to Zain's house , dis is true love.
Zain wanted Aalia , wen she came Zain says i know ALLAH will send u here.She called Rehman chacha , doctor came , Rehman chacha tells her i will drop u to u r house Zain says Aalia , Rehman chacha sees theirs closeness nd he leaves for BV .Loved dat .
I feel Rehman chacha too knows suri does nt like Aalia , he told her Zain wanted Aalia so i called Aalia to be with him.
Suri nd Fahad has come to Zain's house let's see wat treatment suri going to get from Zain.
Precap_ Aalia says to Zain we have to go for Halala Nikah if we hve to be together .
From my POV
Rehman chacha will nt allow Bilal to marry Aalia, heknows Zaro nd his son very well, If he marries he will ask huge money to give T.
In the promo dey showed Rehan standing next to Zain , cannot go by promo.
I feel dey may get some loophole to stop the Nikah .T must nt hve happened.
I feel if Nikah has to happen either Rafeek nd sajju can also help .Zain trust dem.
Confusion confusion confuson.Head is spinning seeing spoiler.
I know we will nt hve happy weekend.
Farhan sir being muslim he is nt going against religion.
I don't know after Hilala Nikaha he can give T on da same day or nt?
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

WORD Mandy!! I honestly have nothing to add here you wrote my mind there.. I too have the exact same questions which when answered would explain the track more.. there's more to it and we have only got to know bits and pieces from some places. My biggest question why this build up and then this controversial issue.. I won't jump to conclusions coz I made the mistake once and CVs never disappointed, so I'm here waiting for it to unfold.. more than mine it's their show and they wouldn't ruin it for anything.

Exactly, they've built up a powerful and controversial track only to cave a week later it just does not make sense. I feel like there are missing pieces of the puzzle that will only unfold once the episodes air, right now spoilers have given us a preview of what's to come but the pieces have yet to connect. Like you I've made the mistake of judging the CVs in the past only to end up loving the tracks later on so I am hoping this happens again and I am not left disappointed. The makers must know the pressure they are under, would they really destroy their own show at the most crucial time??
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy you have said it all . 👏

Rehmaan & ghulaam i liked the most today . rehmaan is such a gentleman he know how much these two love each other , and ghulaam i was like he gona drag aaliya out but nope he dint , kinda he understood her daughter .

Shabana , this woman i wana strangle her what was the rush to speak like that in front of others . what kind of izzat she was talking about . i realy want aaliya to give peace of mind to her once as zain gave to surriya .

Surriya , no words to describe her , she is getting what she put others . kabi nahi sudergi yeh .

Zarina , rehmaan already know what she up to but sadly as you said mandy chacu does not have any kind of proof against her , i hope he get soon .

Manmarziyaan realy suits zaya ❤️ the best part she knew something is not good and zain knew she will be here awww ❤️

about the spoilers & promo's , there is more yes there is more to the picture which is yet to unfold , mandy as we were discussing zaya are not over yet , there has to be more and m not judging now and wont be before the conclusions , every time we judge , we get the best tracks , i still keeping my faith intact and i will watch till end m not quitting because this is how society is sadly but bitter truth . i hope they soon wrap up this track with in this week or next ASAP .

ZAYA WILL BE TOGHTER 😳

HUGS 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Firstly, after so long I am commenting on your thread literally and am so blithe to do so.

I concur completely with what you have written, the Zarina drama is getting irritating, its been stuck on the same button for so long, they need to move on and we need to see more, and that goes for Rehan too, seeing how things are actually working out now, I dont think they will be some kind of side track of him, LMAO honestly if we look at his role, its pretty minor cause what he says half the time is no use, yes it gives hope but its not like Cvs actually go forth with it.

As in for Suraiya, what i wrote on my thread, that she deserved this, she was in need of feeling of what Aaliyah felt last year. Karma is a real bitch and people just have the tendency of overlooking it or saying 'i dont believe it' but you believe it when the same situation comes thundering back in your lap.

As in for ZaYa, these two truly do justice to my favorite Shakespeare line "till death do us part." nothing can drive them apart and not even this halala nikkah man. ..I honestly still believe theres more, there has to be more, we have been told its going to be a different halala nikkah, i interpret that either its going to be nikkak talaq on the same day or the halala will be stopped somehow. Zains belief that Aaliyah will find him no matter what, Aaliyahs belief that she will only be protect in ZAins pure love is just what will always keep them going. Sacrifice is the hallmark of their love, but when two star crossed lovers meet, you know nothing can stop them.

Yes, I'm still trying to figure out how Rehan is a pillar to BI. I mean yes he's been helpful at times but overall I am just at a loss over his role. Each time I think I have it figured out, I am proven wrong LOL

In regards to Zarina, didn't Rehman say he would expose her soon? I'm hoping he realizes this is Zarina's doing and puts a stop to it. Rehman needs to protect Aaliya and not let her fall into Zarina's trap.

Exactly! So far I do not see Zain and Aaliya's story being tainted in any way, whatever these two are doing is for each other. It is their rock solid support in each other that is keeping them going right now.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy you have said it all . 👏

Rehmaan & ghulaam i liked the most today . rehmaan is such a gentleman he know how much these two love each other , and ghulaam i was like he gona drag aaliya out but nope he dint , kinda he understood her daughter .

Shabana , this woman i wana strangle her what was the rush to speak like that in front of others . what kind of izzat she was talking about . i realy want aaliya to give peace of mind to her once as zain gave to surriya .

Surriya , no words to describe her , she is getting what she put others . kabi nahi sudergi yeh .

Zarina , rehmaan already know what she up to but sadly as you said mandy chacu does not have any kind of proof against her , i hope he get soon .

Manmarziyaan realy suits zaya ❤️ the best part she knew something is not good and zain knew she will be here awww ❤️

about the spoilers & promo's , there is more yes there is more to the picture which is yet to unfold , mandy as we were discussing zaya are not over yet , there has to be more and m not judging now and wont be before the conclusions , every time we judge , we get the best tracks , i still keeping my faith intact and i will watch till end m not quitting because this is how society is sadly but bitter truth . i hope they soon wrap up this track with in this week or next ASAP .

ZAYA WILL BE TOGHTER 😳

HUGS 🤗

So this is where you disappeared to 😆 Yes I liked both Rehman and Ghulam in this episode. Ghulam could have been a complete jerk but instead the silent understanding between him and Aaliya was beautifully done.

Honestly I am relieved that I got to watch Aaliya taking care of Zain peacefully through the night without Suraiya showing up to insult her and low and behold she has Fahad with her, ugh another character I cannot stand. Suraiya and society will surely make a scene trashing Aaliya's reputation and causing more harm to Zain? Aaliya won't be able to see Zain go through all this nor can she fight this all alone. Zain and Aaliya need each other and if they see the other being subjected to the unbearable torture of society, I can see why they cave. Neither would ever be able to live with themselves if something were to happen to the other during their fight to be together.

I'm not ready to quit either, I know the promo is concerning but I just believe there are more pieces of the puzzle that have yet to connect. Could I be wrong? Sure and I will happily admit to that but right now the optimism is there. Zarina can only be shown winning for so long, every villain victory comes to an end eventually and with Rehman suspicious of her I can't see him staying quiet here. Rehman has to be shown fighting for Aaliya.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So this is where you disappeared to 😆 Yes I liked both Rehman and Ghulam in this episode. Ghulam could have been a complete jerk but instead the silent understanding between him and Aaliya was beautifully done.

Honestly I am relieved that I got to watch Aaliya taking care of Zain peacefully through the night without Suraiya showing up to insult her and low and behold she has Fahad with her, ugh another character I cannot stand. Suraiya and society will surely make a scene trashing Aaliya's reputation and causing more harm to Zain? Aaliya won't be able to see Zain go through all this nor can she fight this all alone. Zain and Aaliya need each other and if they see the other being subjected to the unbearable torture of society, I can see why they cave. Neither would ever be able to live with themselves if something were to happen to the other during their fight to be together.

I'm not ready to quit either, I know the promo is concerning but I just believe there are more pieces of the puzzle that have yet to connect. Could I be wrong? Sure and I will happily admit to that but right now the optimism is there. Zarina can only be shown winning for so long, every villain victory comes to an end eventually and with Rehman suspicious of her I can't see him staying quiet here. Rehman has to be shown fighting for Aaliya.

lol yes i was here and i texted u there but you disappeared now 😆

and did ya mandy look at the expressions of fahad omg daamn i mean he is daamn younger brother and you are expressionless and chamca of your mom , where ever she goes you going with her , i mean com on what kind of family zain has besides mamu 😆, i realy want to strangle suri/zaro/sabna/ seriously ima gona make their heads spin for real , i can't stand them .😡 ,

yes as the precap for tomorrow i totally understand what aaliya going to , one side she has love of her life and one side her parents and society and world , so what she supposed to do in that meantime , she will do whatever it takes to be with zain as she said , hame ek hone ke liye yeh kurbaani deni padegi i could not control my tears how helpless she is , and yes this is real picture of society farhaan has shown as u said earlier this is only a show but in real life its much worse yes totally understood thats y not jumping into conclusions there has to more either this is mock nikaah happening or it will canceled at right moment , promo is concerning but my hopes are not still shattered cus there has to has some twist or can say what big triumph card will they choose or say what is cooking under the sleeves of creatives which they are planing cus true love prevailing they have to show that but i hope they will proved us wrong and they wont be in rush to ruin this beautiful relationship which they build up from past 9 freaking months , they just can't ruin their show by themselves
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

lol yes i was here and i texted u there but you disappeared now 😆

and did ya mandy look at the expressions of fahad omg daamn i mean he is daamn younger brother and you are expressionless and chamca of your mom , where ever she goes you going with her , i mean com on what kind of family zain has besides mamu 😆, i realy want to strangle suri/zaro/sabna/ seriously ima gona make their heads spin for real , i can't stand them .😡 ,

yes as the precap for tomorrow i totally understand what aaliya going to , one side she has love of her life and one side her parents and society and world , so what she supposed to do in that meantime , she will do whatever it takes to be with zain as she said , hame ek hone ke liye yeh kurbaani deni padegi i could not control my tears how helpless she is , and yes this is real picture of society farhaan has shown as u said earlier this is only a show but in real life its much worse yes totally understood thats y not jumping into conclusions there has to more either this is mock nikaah happening or it will canceled at right moment , promo is concerning but my hopes are not still shattered cus there has to has some twist or can say what big triumph card will they choose or say what is cooking under the sleeves of creatives which they are planing cus true love prevailing they have to show that but i hope they will proved us wrong and they wont be in rush to ruin this beautiful relationship which they build up from past 9 freaking months , they just can't ruin their show by themselves

Fahad is such a disappointment, where is the humanity for ZaYa who helped him out of gambling issues? Who were ready to forsake everything just for him, his wives and children? He's such an ingrate!

I'm starting to wonder if that link I sent to you comes true, it does make sense at the moment and Farhan did say if halala was shown the key would be to how it is shown. I can't see Bilal and Aaliya's marriage, if any lasting that long. There has to be more to all this.