Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Twinkle... I guess its true for me. Ya toh dil ki tammana puri ho jayegi ZaY reunion se..*fingers crossed ya fir dil chaknachoor ho jayega.. *then cvs i will make your life hell.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

@Twinkle... I guess its true for me. Ya toh dil ki tammana puri ho jayegi ZaY reunion se..*fingers crossed ya fir dil chaknachoor ho jayega.. *then cvs i will make your life hell.

They spoiled our lives😭
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishparekh22

Plz the cvs have really worked hard 2 bring up so much reality factor in this show...n if they r trying to put forward this unique Nikah let them do...they r spreading so much awareness abt the religion..

Never try to learn about a religion from a tv show, there are many places where they provide misleading info, don't wanna get into the details as this thread is not about religion, but as a Muslim, i can tell u that most of the things shown are not how it really works (the talaaq procedure, halala, Holding Quran shareef without wudu, going to darga, etc)
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I know n during iddah perid aliya was lyk stayingin rehans house which is too haram...
Yeah afra ikr!!!
They shld show masjid n not dargahs for gods sake...cause allah is our only god and worshipping dead ppl is considered HARAM...
Plus whenever they r shwing religious scenes they use those bgs...which i hate to the core!!!
Even i dont support this as im a muslim too😡

Agree with both of u, Alina, & Arshi
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's not ZAYA we are watching BI...it's coz of the hopes which CVS keep giving that everything will be ok...if we were so damn addicted to ZAYA...we would have given up in the TALAAQ track itself...but we trusted that the TALAAQ is invalid...and it still is...but CVS prefer the PILLAR to spoil the leads...that is what has angered us...😡