Listen everyone!!!!

Krishparekh22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people...
Today the thing that depresses me more is not that says will be separated due 2 halala but my Zaya fans planning 2 quit this show...y...just because they can't see Zaya separate????
Can't we fans see the tremendous love and affection that zain and aliya share for each other today...they r so much rock solid in their true love that they can fight any1 wideout fear...once this couple fought wid each other 2 separate n now is the time when they r craving 2 b together...do u guys really fell that 1 halala Nikah can put them away...
The answer is no!!!!!!!!!!
Till what time will they run away from the truth of life...yes zain did a big mistake by giving aliya a talaaq n now trust me guys he wil nt leave any opportunity 2 win her back...till now we have always seen aliya being the matured one by after that 1 year things have changed...zain has come out stronger matured n determinent...he won't give up...b it Bilal or rehan...no 1 wil b able 2 ruin Zaya...as they r unbreakable...
Plzzz...the cvs have really worked hard 2 bring up so much reality factor in this show...n if they r trying to put forward this unique Nikah let them do...they r spreading so much awareness abt the religion..
Zaya wil always b 1...they make beintehaa sizzle n beintehaa makes us...so keep supporting the show...this is the last phase of Zaya separation which will emerge out 2 b successful n zain aliya wil never ever think of parting ways in the future...
Krish!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They r not spreading awareness about islam they r insulting islam in every possible way...it started with showing dargahs instead of masjid wrong way of talaaq n now intentional halala...as a muslim i dont support this
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

They r not spreading awareness about islam they r insulting islam in every possible way...it started with showing dargahs instead of masjid wrong way of talaaq n now intentional halala...as a muslim i dont support this

I agree with you...If they wanted to spread awareness then they should have shown proper and right way of Talakh which is stated in the Quran.
What do they think by showing all this men will stop giving their wives talakh in the heat of the moment.
These sort of messages have been given by every damn Muslim based show.
I don't understand why these people can't make a Muslim based show without any damn talakh concept.
Seriously is playing with marriage and talakh entertainment???
I am highly disappointed with the cv's

ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

I agree with you...If they wanted to spread awareness then they should have shown proper and right way of Talakh which is stated in the Quran.
What do they think by showing all this men will stop giving their wives talakh in the heat of the moment.
These sort of messages have been given by every damn Muslim based show.
I don't understand why these people can't make a Muslim based show without any damn talakh concept.
Seriously is playing with marriage and talakh entertainment???
I am highly disappointed with the cv's

Do they think v muslims r always interested in talaaq or talaaq doesnt happen in any other relegion or wat they want now??
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont know about religion factor but other than that i agree with you its last phase of ZaYa test to reunite. We all stood together with them till now. Why not in the darkest time of all. Let the story unfold and see whats in store. Its says its darkest before dawn. I feel same about zaya. The new morning is just few steps ahead of this dark hour. Lets wait and watch
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

I dont know about religion factor but other than that i agree with you its last phase of ZaYa test to reunite. We all stood together with them till now. Why not in the darkest time of all. Let the story unfold and see whats in store. Its says its darkest before dawn. I feel same about zaya. The new morning is just few steps ahead of this dark hour. Lets wait and watch

Jinnie rehan aaliya family story is on store...r u interested????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I am staying ๐Ÿ˜›
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Twinkle who said i am intrested in rehaan and aaliya story... You know i dont.. What i am saying is we dont know how this track will unfold. There may be last minute twist where all problems can be solved. So i am gonna watch it for that thing. Because if i stopped watching now i will die of curiosity how it will unfold.
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

Twinkle who said i am intrested in rehaan and aaliya story... You know i dont.. What i am saying is we dont know how this track will unfold. There may be last minute twist where all problems can be solved. So i am gonna watch it for that thing. Because if i stopped watching now i will die of curiosity how it will unfold.

Lol everyone is gona stop only after aaliya says manzoor hai to halala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†not now
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

I know n during iddah perid aliya was lyk stayingin rehans house which is too haram...
Yeah afra ikr!!!
They shld show masjid n not dargahs for gods sake...cause allah is our only god and worshipping dead ppl is considered HARAM...
Plus whenever they r shwing religious scenes they use those bgs...which i hate to the core!!!
Even i dont support this as im a muslim too๐Ÿ˜ก