Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Mandy...yeah I meant the banners...they're so distracting especially when it was covering Aaliya's face when she lay her head on Zain
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, 5 mins of Rehan and they think he is the new lead.
He was Zain and Aliya's saviour yesterday, I think it will be him that'll help them find an easier solution to this situation
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You mean those annoying banners that are constantly flashing when there are ZaYa scenes?? I hate Colors for that, I mean seriously find another way to advertise your shows!!!

Hey did anyone read this?? I know its speculation but it does make sense since I doubt Zarina wants Aaliya as her bahu, this is just another way for her to get Zain's shares.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10708347_548612958600253_804770733_n.jpg?oh=689bd528680825b10062ba9e456541b9&oe=54260095&__gda__=1411788936_3d3bdb6504a9701e0626e6e9b6453d72

I do not know if the CVs will let zaya reunite this easily 😭
But if this is true, then I will bow down to them😃
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey did anyone read this?? I know its speculation but it does make sense since I doubt Zarina wants Aaliya as her bahu, this is just another way for her to get Zain's shares.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10708347_548612958600253_804770733_n.jpg?oh=689bd528680825b10062ba9e456541b9&oe=54260095&__gda__=1411788936_3d3bdb6504a9701e0626e6e9b6453d72

I didn't see this...sounds interesting though I don't know anything about mock Nikaah or unintentional Nikaah...It isn't the same Beintehaa FB book that gives out weird predictions is it?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO lets party with them😆
LMAO Bilal the bandar saves the day according to that Speculation M
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

hey Bilal ends up helping zaya like this..Zain will always support him. Imagine Zain would feel so grateful and Bilal would take full advantage of that. God please make that speculation/ spoiler true😭
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Seriously?! 🤔

Minnie @Minnie_H0lmes

Sad to say this BUT #Zain deserves this stupid guy #Aliya BEGGED him not 2divorce don't do it we will be ruined now both are sufferring ''

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Mandy...yeah I meant the banners...they're so distracting especially when it was covering Aaliya's face when she lay her head on Zain

What's even more annoying is the fact those banners are there in the videos Colors uploads to YT. Like with SP and LifeOK those banners are gone from the videos they upload but with Colors it is constantly there! I hate it!
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what I had to make a post..I tried not to as I don't watch the show and just as I started watching there was talk of talaq and remarriage...so I got this wicked plan in my head I suggest Aliya marry whoever, continue her love affair with hawtie Zain and make it easy for another talaq and carryon back to Zain.
Simple really!

Lovely post you girls.

Serious note...

Drama is one thing, but love is another altogether..
Often wonder why in our society something that should be so simple and a natural thing to expect; something to get happy seeing...(two people utterly in love..all moony eyed and happy to be together )is instead confused, dragged through the mud, ostracized. Is it because people have too much time on their hands or that they are jealous or that they don't have a work to do or all of the above...

It's true in our society as much as the serial situations may be exaggerated...a natural progression of any relationship in india has to navigate through family, friends, neighbors, the doodhwala...like seriously?

Nowhere have I seen so much pressure on a couple who are in most other countries free to be together and people love seeing a young in love couple...

I don't know why in our culture there is so much importance given to non existant morality...everyone is a judge...everyone gets to decide but the people whom the decision is being made for.
Kya bakwaas hain yeh...aur kyon? The sad part is aisa hota hai...

PS: this rant was not meant to hurt any particular religious practices but in general how I feel about people interfering in others business as their own!

Edited by qhid - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL but it makes sense don't you think? Farhan did say in his message that if halala is shown, the key would be to how it is shown. Meghaa once tweeted it would be a different kind of halala. It could all connect now and to be honest I just want this track over with and ZaYa's sufferings to end. Let that home he made for him and Aaliya to not be for nothing, I've always wanted to see them having a place of their own. Remember the scene where they talked about giving up everything when it came to giving Zain's shares to Fahad? It would be actually putting action to words now. ZaYa away from BV while Zarina destroys Suraiya, it would be bliss! Okay I am getting too ahead of myself now but this speculation to me does seem like a logical outcome