Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm looking at all the pictures of today's episode on Twitter and I honestly feel like crying looking at how peaceful ZaYa are...like calm before the storm.

All this pain better damn well be worth it. -_______-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sruthi there is always a rainbow after a storm πŸ˜ƒ
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WAIT WHAT a compliment for me *rubs eye* why so nice for?πŸ˜†
Just Kidding *superwoman style* LOL your welcome love, LOL you better cause i aint talking to Heena only you see i care about my sanityπŸ˜†

Definitely there so many more things to be answered, lets how long and how they portray this track cause honestly angry or blithe we have remained glued and waited ever so impatiently for the episodes to come on air, so I am sure something good is planned.

Look at the bright side you guys, the producer is so hell bent on not ruining his show= his story, that he has stuck with it no matter what he was told by the channel, so many other shows get ruined cause the story ends up being destroyed. this story has remained and i hope it does thus far man.

thats true, yo we better get some good tracks after they reunite.

It's a rare occurrence, don't get used to it πŸ˜† And what makes you think I'll keep you sane? 🀣

Ikr, freaking hopeless -____- This is probably the bazillionth time I said I'd quit the show but I'm still here LOL...damn BI!
BUT just because I'm sticking to the show doesn't mean that I'm okay with a halala happening, I'm still dead against it...

Yeah and he's a Muslim himself so he would have a clear picture in his mind...I just wonder how much more pain there's left to show before we reach the end of that "dark tunnel". Hopefully, this is the last blow for ZaYa...honestly, how much more can they take??

Girl, if they don't show us some happy tracks after all this, imma kill them with you πŸ₯±

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Beautiful post KUTI ( hurts me to say that)

Aliya has mentioned halala as the poor bachas do not see another way out of this, she cannot watch Zain in pain, so she is ready to sacrifice her izzat and marry another. It is beautiful to watch how she is ready to sacrifice everything for her LOVE. Maybe this is as far as it will go, halala may be stopped at the last moment, we just don't know what trump card the CVs are holding.

Why would they build up the tension this week, if it was RM from the beginning, there is something else to come with it.

There has to be more, this is just going too smoothly for Zarina
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi there is always a rainbow after a storm πŸ˜ƒ

I see you're back to being positive πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Hmm I know, but still...it's hard seeing two pure souls going through so much pain.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am in class so havent watched the episode yet, but watched the Zaya scenes on mute, and oh god its so cute but heartbreaking. Probably the last moments they have with each other until god knows when :/ Idk how long im gona be able to see Zaya in pain :/
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I am with you in this, Saheba!

Like I wrote in another topic:
Zain & Aaliya: "If you can't be with us in our dark times, you sure don't deserves us in our happy times."

Great review as always Zainab. And I liked that you just went in to analyze the current situation instead of the episode only.

Lets start with Suraiya. Ohh how I loved that raised hand by Zain in her face! I smiled big and was thinking: how you doing now? Does your own medicine taste good? Seriously, I have been so happy to see her like this in the past episodes. It is not like that whatever she did was because of misunderstanding, nahh she did everything on purpose because of her ego. And I can't wait to see her more in pieces when she finds out that Zarina whom she trusts the most right now, wants to destroy her! Even though I hate Zarina. She doesn't leave a second to put Zain and Aaliya in bad light, "Zain and Aaliya all alone the whole night??" Why didn't Rehman Chacha step in and said that Zain was unconscious?

Talking about Rehman Chacha. Love this man. His pure smile while leaving Zain in Aaliya's hands. That was just beautiful. And an applause to the man! Where was he? Who was he? And even though his own family betrayed him, he is here to take care of Zain and Aaliya. He knows the evil deeds of his wife and is already working on to stop her. He just need to expose her or just be more tough to her. I would love that more. And get a hand on his son, too.. that creep Bilal is nothing else than following ZaYa as a shadow.
There is just one thing I don't want to happen. Rehman Chacha becoming slave of Suraiya's orders! He has to remember that he is Aaliya's chacha before Suraiya's house-mate. The Abdullah's shouldn't think that he "belongs" to them. He is a man of his own with pride and self-respect and he shouldn't let that go to some idiots with big egos because of their "new bond"!

I don't know about you guys but I liked Gholam in this episode. The man was calm and understanding. Yeahhh, Shabana did make him run a bit here and there but it was nice to see him just leaving Aaliya with Zain. Not a word or action. All he needed was to see the sarrow in his daughter's eyes and Zain's wounds and he understood the situation and her needs to be by his side.
And I saw a little more in that smile than just understading, I saw happiness, pride, and support for Aaliya. A smile that indicated that he is happy for them and wish to see them together very soon in piece.
I am a little worried for the poor guy. What are those neighbors gonna do to him? Beat him up? Another reason for Aaliya's words in the precap? Btw. haven't we seen those guys before, was is at the dargah/Moske from yesterday?

Back to your review πŸ˜›

I was fangirling, too, at those moments!! When he opened the door and fell into her arms.. aww baby! It was like he was just waiting for her to be unconscious cause he knew only she will take pure care of her. He knows he is saved in her arms.
Zain: "Aaliya? Main jaantata ke Allah (swt) tume zaroor mere paas behchega." - Like seriously awww! That smile on Aaliya's lips and that gratitude in her eyes, awww! And she just hugged him. That love! He is her love and she is his, being the whole world against them, death or alive, they are together. In sarrow and happiness. Lovely! Their trust in God is beautiful and I am sure He wouldn't let them in pain. One way or another He are gonna help them out someway.

And omg the watch scene Zainab hahah! I didn't think the same but when I saw the precap yesterday, I thought the same and remembered the pregnancy spoilers. Remember it is ZaYa! Being married for 7/8 months, it only happened once. Their love and relationsship is not build on that kind of lust. It is build on trust and caring like we saw today. Thats what makes their love pure and true ❀️

I type and type My post may have come out longer than your main point. Sorry! I will stop here as this is what my brain is focussed on right now before something else come up in my mind!

*edited*
Harshad and Preetika did a wonderful job as always! That night/caring scene made me drooling! Seriouosly, I will just ask, but watching scenes like these do anyone of you, too, imagine/dream this with your future husband.. not all the pain. But just taking care of him in such situation

- asma

LMAO HeYa Girl,πŸ˜†

Great point, its like Marilyn Monroe all over againπŸ˜†

Definitely, I came here to watch something, interesting, intriguing, and realistic and so far that is exactly what im getting, yes every show has its flaws but than again how can we expect anything to be perfect when we arent perfect ourselves?

YASSS Girl, that was me too, i was cheering Zain on, that Saree eater needed some of her own venom honestly, Karma aint called a bitch for no reason ya knowπŸ˜†. All she ever did was hurt her son mentally so it wont really be a surprise if she ever does get him beaten up as such. this woman who brings out self to be so strong headed is not even using her brain currently but her sisters, she literally her puppet now a days.

First of all this is such common sense man, even if Zain wanted to do anything he didnt have the freakin power, second, just cause they were together does not mean that they are doing it, and third they are f**king married for the love of God neither of them are virgins so why treat them?? Yea my question also, not even Suraiya should use her head for once and see that her son is still unconscious when Aaliyah opened the door. Applying a bit of common sense will do just fine.

Definitely, these two were in need of a fatherly figure for so long, they needed someone who could just be there for them when need be, give them parental advice since their own parents are just so keen on breaking them apart.

I agree, he needs to have a strong, powerful stance that can set his dumbass wife straight, and his lafaga song and knock some sense into Suraiya when need be. I want him to be a strong character, someone useful man.

I did too, he understood, Shabana is more of problem. Jheez why are mothers conveyed so horribly here LMAO, both snake mothers are behind ZaYa. Give them a break, leave them alone, they are adults and know how to deal with things. instead of making things harder on them, carve a path for them dammit. I didnt i guess we will just have to wait and find out.

OMG YAAS GGIRL! especially when he fell, he literally just fell on pree, you could tell pree was trying hard to maintain her balance LMAO. These two are just so cute the way she kissed his hand, out her cheek on it, laid her head on his chest, and slept with a smile so blissfully after so longgg.

Exactly, these are literally nothing without each other, if one takes in the oxygen the other lets it out.

LMAO sorry my gutter mind was activated you see,

Oh dont even bother with the spoilers, Yea Aaliyah was supposed to preggo my ass, i guess they do have the big picture but not the details.

LMAOO aww, I hope you get a caring husband like Zains and you can take care of him like aaliyah does. πŸ˜†

Oh shit i was supposed to write less, FAILπŸ˜†

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There has to be more, this is just going too smoothly for Zarina

Oh, we still have the Zarina and Rehman track. She will get what is coming to her, I want Shabana to get what is coming to her, she gets on my nerves to no ends
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Beautiful post KUTI ( hurts me to say that)

Aliya has mentioned halala as the poor bachas do not see another way out of this, she cannot watch Zain in pain, so she is ready to sacrifice her izzat and marry another. It is beautiful to watch how she is ready to sacrifice everything for her LOVE. Maybe this is as far as it will go, halala may be stopped at the last moment, we just don't know what trump card the CVs are holding.

Why would they build up the tension this week, if it was RM from the beginning, there is something else to come with it.

LMFAOO shukriya bachay!πŸ˜†

Exactly she has no choice left man, they want to come together again and she cant take Zains pain,

i guess we just have to wait and find out theres definitely more to this, well i hope there is

Originally posted by: anku94

I am in class so havent watched the episode yet, but watched the Zaya scenes on mute, and oh god its so cute but heartbreaking. Probably the last moments they have with each other until god knows when :/ Idk how ong im gona be able to see Zaya in pain :/

The desperation if watching BI yoπŸ˜† OMG dont say that, i really hope something else is figured out or just anything good happens man. i dont care what.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
SOME BEAUTIFUL person here make me gifs on todays ZaYa scne with bright coloring