Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm actually glad that spoiler about Ghulam turned out to be false, I wasn't looking forward to more guilt on Aaliya for something she is not doing wrong. Shabana is the worst mother I've ever seen, CVs need to make Aaliya take a stand. Where is that Aaliya we saw who disowned her parents for three months? What happened that she forgave them just like that?

Word mandy.. I was fuming when shabana was blaming aaliya for everything that they are going through... That stupid women seems to have forgotten what she has done.. if not for her aaliya will be still married to the love of her life... 😡...

There is not an ounce of regret in that women.. and why the hell is aaliya not answering back to her mom.. why cant she just tell her its because of her stupid folly that she is in this painful situation😡
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You guys I don't know about you but I'm honestly exhausted and am starting to lose my cool here.. barely hanging their for some entertainment seema spoke about.. but this elastic is gonna snap soon if they didn't rebound back soon. I'm tired of the negativity.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh okay, we have a holiday on 6th for Eid so thought it's then.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You guys I don't know about you but I'm honestly exhausted and am starting to lose my cool here.. barely hanging their for some entertainment seema spoke about.. but this elastic is gonna snap soon if they didn't rebound back soon. I'm tired of the negativity.

Never-ending angst isn't entertainment, it's migraine inducing. 🥱
It's not just you Shiv, I'm getting tired of all the negativity...

Seriously praying for a miracle now!!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys what's going on?? Anything new?? Are we still banging our heads with the same fear??